HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Printer
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Specs & Features
HP Ink Tank 418 is a reliable printer for its accurate performance and efficiency to offer you the best quality printing. It is delivered in a compact design to fit anywhere on your workstation or at any corner of your office. It has high-capacity ink tank system for super-fast printing that prints up to 8,000 pages with a pair of HP color ink bottles and 15,000 pages with two ink bottles. The result of this print is eye-catching dark and crisp text. The transparent ink tank of this printer allows you to monitor the ink levels very easily. The HP Ink Tank 418 printer has the spill-free refill system and you can refill the ink with the resealable bottles.
123.hp.com/setup 418 – Manual & Driver Download
How to Copy Documents in 123 HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Printer?
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Printer allows you take copies of documents or photos. You can copy on both sides of a paper by enabling the 2-Sided Copying feature on the printer control panel. This feature is available in most of the HP printers that have touchscreens or menu displays based on their model. Follow the steps given below to make a copy on two sides of a paper.
- HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 printer has button-only control panels. Hence, copy the first side and reload by flipping the paper to the other side.
- Place the document on the scanner glass according to the engraved guides on all sides of the glass.
- It must be placed on the front right corner of the glass. Click the Settings or Gear icon on the printer control panel.
- This Opens the Advanced Copy Settings available on the printer model.
- Else, go to Settings and open Copy options and to find out the 2-Sided Copying menu.
- Click the On button or tap on the box next to the setting name. Click the menu to display the copy options and scroll down for more options,
- Select the 2-2 Sided option to copy a two-sided original document or click the 1-2 Sided option to copy two one-sided originals to make one two-sided copy.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Troubleshooting Support
How to Fix Printer Print Unwanted Advertisments?
- The printer has the Power button that turns the printer on or off. It has the Printhead Alert on the control panel to indicate the printhead problems.
- The screen on the control panel is a Control Panel Display that indicates the number of copies, the status of the printer such as media errors, and printhead problems.
- The Wireless button on the control panel is used to turn on or off the printer wireless capabilities. The light near the Wireless icon indicates the printer’s connection to the wireless network.
- It has the Cancel button feature where you can stop the current printing job or any operation of the printer. The Resume button continues to print the job after a disruption.
- The Resume light on the control panel indicates the warning or error state of the printer. There is an Information button on the printer panel. This is very much useful when the prints the information page.
- The control panel has two Copy buttons like Color Copy and Back Copy buttons. You can start making a copy based on your preference and click the button multiple times to increase the number of copies.
- The control panel printer has an extraordinary feature called HP ePrint. The light near this button indicates the status of HP ePrint. When there is a problem in connection to Web Services, the light blinks continuously.
- The number on the screen indicates the number of copies of the document whereas the exclamation mark on the display screen is the Error icon that denotes an error occurs in the printer.
- The paper-related error is displayed as Paper Error icon. The Wireless icon is displayed in three different ways based on the printer model to show the status of a wireless connection.
How to Fix Black Ink Not Printing & Other Quality issues?
- HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Printer Support – Make sure that you use the HP printheads and inks that are delivered along with the printer or purchase online. You can also buy it from the nearby retailers.
- The non-HP products are guaranteed by the manufacturer that affects the quality of the printing along the reliability of the printer and may not resolve the printer problems.
- Check visually whether the printer is running low or out of ink in the tank window. Refill the ink tanks using the resealable bottles between the minimum and maximum line.
- Check that the paper is appropriate for your print job and it is the paper with ColorLok technology that works well with HP ink. If not, try to use different paper.
- Open the Print Settings on the computer or the printer software application from the device. Make necessary changes to the paper type, print quality, paper size, and color settings.
- Check whether there are any ink smears on the back side of the printout.
- Make use of the HP software to run the printhead cleaning utility. This software is also used to align the printheads. If the problem persists, service the product or replace the printer.
How to Resolve Paper Mismatch error?
- The Paper Mismatch error or Paper Size mismatch error displays on the printer’s control panel or system when you print photos , documents or envelopes. Ensure that the ink is not wasted when paper settings in the printer driver do not match the loaded paper.
- Open the document you intend to print. Select File and then choose Print. Choose the printer name from the Printer drop-down list. Click the Paper Size icon.Click the paper size that similar to the size and loaded paper type. Click OK. Choose the closest paper size for unmatching paper sizes. Try to print.
- If the issue persists, update the driver. In certain cases, AirPrint driver is not compatible with printing on different paper sizes. Remove your HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 printer from the printer list and add it to the list of available driver to update the driver. Select the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Select the Print& Fax based on the version of the operating system.Choose the printer name and click the minus sign to delete the printer. Press the + sign to Add Printer or Scanner. Click the Use or Print Using icon and choose the printer’s name in the pop-up menu.Click Add. Reboot your Mac and then try to print.
Blinking lights and E errors
Identify the Blinking and E error message using the message that displays on the printer’s control panel. Find the pattern and follow the procedures to resolve it. A control panel contains different buttons and icons. The simultaneous flickering lights on the control panel indicates an error.
Most common error lights with different combinations of blinking lights display on the printer’s control panel. Identify the pattern of blinking light experiencing. Based on the combination of the blinking lights, the error and its solution may differ. Look at the type of error you are facing and its suitable solutions.
- Wireless light blinks and the Wireless icon and Wireless Attention icon are on- This issue happens when the wireless connection is on but the printer is unable to detect the wireless signal. The solutions for the issue is provided. Blinking lights on the wireless router indicate the establishment of network connection. Wait for a few minutes and examine the light again.
- If the printer establishes a network connection, end the troubleshooting process. If the wireless light blinks, continue to the next step. There are certain factors which may be the reason for the lost wireless connection. Low signal strength- Move the printer and system close to the wireless router to get a better signal strength.
- Sleep mode or standby mode- Check if the system is in the sleep mode or standby mode. Installed firewall software avoids the printer from accessing the computer and wireless network. Keep away all metal objects between the printer and system. A private network avoids the printer from accessing the system and wireless network.
- Error A- Inactive printer and A blinks on the printer’s control panel. The printer prints an alignment page and is waiting to the scan the page. Complete the alignment page. Raise the scanner lid. Alignment page should be placed with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Keep it in accordance with the engraved guides around the glass. Close the scanner lid. Press the Start Copy Color Button on the HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 printer’s control panel. Error P- The printer is silent after installing the printhead and P blinks on the printer’s control panel. Press and hold the Resume button for 3 seconds to proceed the priming process. This process might take 45 minutes to complete.
- The printhead alert light blinks- If any one of the printhead is faulty, missing or incompatible, the issue occurs. . Check if the printhead is installed properly. Close the output tray extender and move the tray left in the printer. Ensure that the ink valve is unlocked.
- Open the exterior door and unlock the printhead. Push down on the blue carriage latch. Wait till the latch opens. Press on top of the printhead to release it. Drag it from its slot. Ensure that plugs on top of the printhead remove. Move the printhead at a slight upward angle into the empty slot until it fixes into place.
- Insert the tri-color and black printhead into the left and right slots respectively. Close the blue carriage latch by pressing down firmly until it fixes into place. Close the printhead access door and exterior door. Wait until the priming process continues. If the error persists, move to the next solution.
- Wipe the printhead contacts using a clean and damp cloth. Reset the printer- With the printer in on state, unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear and wall socket. After a while, reconnect the cables. Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Wait until the printer is inactive and silent. Try to print from the printer.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.