123.hp.com/setup 2135 Printer
- HP Deskjet 2135 Unboxing & Setting Up
- HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Manual Download
- HP Deskjet 2135 First-Time Installation
- HP Deskjet 2135 Ink Cartridge List
- HP Deskjet 2135 Ink Refill & Cartridge Replacement
- HP Deskjet 2135 Driver Download & Installation
- HP Deskjet 2135 Scan Function
- HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting Guidance
About HP Deskjet 2135 Printer
Printing technology started to conquer markets decades back. Printers have evolved its functioning and appearance by the years. The 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer ensures to make your everyday printing, scanning, and copying tasks easier. The printer is worth its investment. With its compact structure, the printer fits into small workspaces. When pondering about the printing speed, it is surprising to understand that this small printer setup can produce prints efficiently at 7.5 ppm using the thermal inkjet technology.
The printer supports 2 ink cartridges and a 4-ink palette to generate up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for color prints. The scanning feature of the printer excels expectation. High-resolution scanning results are produced by the printer. In this era of advanced gadgets, the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer enables you to send a file or document from your printer to a different location on the computer. Download a compatible printer driver to maximize the print efficiency. It helps in reducing costs with management solutions. The printer is designed for small-scale printing needs. Embedded inkjet technology results in the production of excellent text and business-graphics documents. Ensure that you always purchase the best quality ink, ink cartridges, and printer accessories from the HP SureSupply freeware for a better prints.
HP Deskjet 2135 Ink Cartridge AiO Support
The ink cartridge is an integral part of the printer. The 123.hp.com/setup 2135 supports both the color and black ink cartridges. Install the ink cartridges in the ink slot to ensure that prints are produced at its best quality. The ink cartridges will slide to the center of your printer. Lift the top lid of the printer to access the ink cartridge. Avoid touching the copper-colored area of the ink cartridges to avoid ink stains, smears, and blemishes on the prints.
List of HP Deskjet 2135 Supported Ink Cartridge:
- The HP Deskjet 2135 inkjet printer has eminent ink cartridges. Thousands of ink droplets are shot on the printing paper. It improves the image quality.
- The ink cartridge reciprocates photo prints with vivid colors.
- It reproduces scan and copies with exceptional clarity.
- The ink cartridges are cost-effective.
How to Refill Ink Cartridge on HP Deskjet 2135 Printer?
123.hp.com/setup 2135 Printer ink cartridges are surprisingly costly. Refilling the ink cartridge is a solution to reduce the charge of purchasing a new ink cartridge. You can refill an ink cartridge when the printouts start showing streaks and smears. Remove the empty cartridges from the ink slot. Purchase an ink refill kit from the printer’s manufacturer. Pierce a hole on the ink cartridge. Insert a syringe and take the ink out of the ink bottle. Carefully hold the ink cartridge in your hands and inject the syringe into the depression slot of the cartridge. Avoid air bubbles while you inject the syringe. Wipe the ink stains from your hand. Carefully dab the ink cartridge contacts on a clean linen towel before you insert the ink cartridges back into its slot. After refilling the cartridges, make sure that you allow it to set for a few hours. Repeat the same procedure for the other cartridges.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge on HP Deskjet 2135 Printer?
Steps for Ink Cartridge Replacement:
- 1) Switch ON the 123 HP Deskjet 2135 printer.
- 2) Open the “ink cartridge access door”.
- 3) Wait for the ink carriage to move to the center.
- 4) Press down and gently remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- 5) Purchase a new ink cartridge from the HP SureSupply freeware. Unwrap the new ink cartridge from its packaging covers. Ensure that you shake the ink cartridge about 4-5 times before unwrapping.
- 6) Avoid touching the copper-colored area to avoid ink stains. Clean your hands with a wet linen cloth if stained.
- 7) Remove the orange tape from the ink cartridge.
- 8) Insert the new ink cartridges into the ink slot. Wait till the cartridge clicks into its place. Make sure that the ink cartridge rests into its correct slot.
- 9) Print a test page to ensure that the cartridges are installed properly.
- 10) Refer to the user manual for further guidance to insert the ink cartridge. You can also contact the instant chat support team or reach out to the toll-free number given in this website for a more personalized support.
123.hp.com/setup 2135 Printer Unboxing & Setting UP
- Unwrap the insulation covers from the printer box.
- Cut the tape with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Open the flaps of the printer box and place it on a sturdy table.
- Take the rest of the printer parts carefully and keep them outside.
- Connect the Power cable to a power source.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Plug the other end to an Ethernet port.
- Pull the ink cartridge out and load plain printing papers. Make sure that the printing papers are of original quality. Also, ensure that there are no creases on the printing papers to avoid paper feed and jam issues.
- Unwrap ink cartridges out of its covers.
- Insert the ink cartridge inside its ink slot. Repeat the same for inserting the other ink cartridge.
- Align both the cartridges for better efficiency.
- Download the compatible printer driver.
- Install the printer driver from the installation CD that comes in the printer’s shipping box. Else, you can also install it from the website dashboard.
- Extract and save the .exe file from the computer’s Download location.
- Switch on the power source which connected to the computer and the printer.
- Connect a USB cable to initiate a wired connection.
- Perform a test print.
- Refer the user guide to understand more about the printer settings. You can also reach out to us through the toll-free number.
Easy Guidance for 123 HP Deskjet 2135 Driver Software Installation
HP DJ2135 Driver Installation for Windows
- The driver download is vital to ensure that the printer maintains a good communication with its peripheral devices and results in best quality prints.
- On a Windows operating system, it automatically downloads and installs the printer driver from the Windows utility driver.
- Switch on the computer.
- Switch on the network router. Connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Click on the Windows Start icon. Select the option Device Manager.
- Download and install a compatible printer driver. Find the download link from this website. Extract and save the .exe file from the computer’s Download location.
- You can also install the printer driver from the installation CD or DVD that came with the printer’s shipping box. Select the Okay tab when prompted and complete the driver installation.
- Un-install and re-install the printer driver if you have issues with the printer. Make sure that you choose the printer software that closely matches your printing requirements.
- The printer driver should be carefully installed or else it, will throw errors while printing.
- Make sure that you do not interrupt the driver download. Also, keep the driver’s updated. Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool if you have further troubles while installing. This tool automatically diagnoses and fixes most of the basic printer issues.
- Run a printer driver scan using the Driver Update Tool on a Windows machine. This tool fulfills all the basic driver needs of your computer.
HP DJ2135 Driver Installation for Mac
- Download a compatible printer driver for an HP Deskjet 2135 printer to establish a proper communication.
- The classic Mac OS is well-known among people who deal with printers. They easily adapt to the printer.
- To begin with, check if the printer is supported by Apple AirPrint.
- If the printer is AirPrint compatible, the Mac computer itself download and install any additional software. Else, download the printer driver from the link available in the website dashboard.
- Install the HP driver through the Apple Software Update. It automatically updates and downloads the printer driver when you install the printer software.
- Create a new print queue on the Mac system.
- Click on the Apple menu >System Preferences > Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners. Check if the name of your printer is in the printer list. Remove and re-add your printer if necessary.
- Gather the make and model number of the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer and download the printer driver.
- You can also install the printer driver with the installation CD that comes in the printer’s shipping box. Insert the CD and install the driver.
- Print a test page to check if the driver installation is completed properly.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 How to Scan?
How to scan from hp printer to computer?
How to Scan Document (or) Photo files on Windows:
- Scanning saves your document or photo as digital files.
- Make sure that you install the HP printer software.
- Place a photo or document on a scanner glass.
- Switch on the printer.
- Switch on the computer.
- Double click and open the printer icon on the system’s desktop.
- Exit all the other running programs on the computer.
- Click the Start icon on the desktop screen.
- Select the option All programs.
- Find the folder with your printer.
- Select the icon with the printer’s name.
- In the printer software, select the option Scan a Document or Photo.
- Click the Scan option. Save the file in PDF or JPEG format.
- The advantages of scanning the document are, that you can easily access scan your documents from any location if you have saved it on a cloud server or to your email.
- Make sure that there are no dust particles sticking on the scanner glass to avoid messy scan output. Also, make sure to place the document or photo with its print side down facing on the front right corner of the scanner glass.
- Download the HP Printer Assistant software if you have issues with scanning. Also, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to examine and resolve further scanning issues.
How to Scan Document (or) Photo files on Mac:
- Check the list of available scanners for your printer.
- Set-up and utilize the scanner to ensure high-quality scan.
- Install HP Easy Scan App.
- Place the document or photo facing the scanner glass.
- Carefully close the scanner lid.
- Check if the printer supports ADF(Automatic Document Feeder).
- ADF supported printers can print multiple pages effortlessly.
- Check if the printer’s control panel has a scan button. Press the scan button to initiate a scan.
- Switch on the printer and the computer.
- Select the scan option on the computer.
- Choose the scan type.
- As an alternative method, open the HP Easy Scan App. Select the printer name from the drop-down menu.
- Select a scan job from the Presets menu. Click the option Scan.
- Edit the photo or document and make necessary changes. Preview the option and confirm your changes.
- Click the Scan option.
How to Scan to an email
Steps for Scan to an email:
- Switch on the printer and connect it to a computer.
- Load the printing papers on the scanner glass.
- The print side should be facing down, on the scanner glass.
- Double-click the printer icon on the desktop.
- Open the printer software.
- Tap the arrow button in the lower left corner of the Start screen.
- Select the printer name.
- Choose the option Scan a Document or Photo.
- Decide and select the type of scan.
- Choose the Email as PDF or Email as JPEG option. It will save your scanned document as an email. You will be able to access it from anywhere virtually. Scanning the files in PDF format will be an added advantage.
- Fill the email details. Access email from a computer to open the email attachment.
- Make sure that the scanner glass is wiped clean with a linen cloth to avoid stains and messy prints.
How to Change Scan Settings on Windows
- Switch on the printer.
- Select the Windows Start icon and open the control panel.
- Type Scanner on the control panel search field.
- Select the option View Scanner.
- Select your scanner and choose the edit button to make changes.
- Review the settings.
- Set the scan resolution according to your need. A high-resolution scan will produce crisp images.
- Color scans are also available in the printer. Edit and make necessary changes with the file before you take a scan. You can change the resolution, black-white color, and grayscale of the scan.
- Click the Scan option.
- Select the options Custom> Custom Settings.
- Configure necessary changes and confirm your choice. You can also select the size of the document from the Scan Size drop-down option.
- The HP smart app, HP scan, and capture app. Windows scan app, Microsoft Paint, Windows Fax and Scan Webscan utility are a few other apps that can be used to scan.
123.hp.com/setup 2135 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
How to Fix ink Cartridge Error?
Ink cartridges play a vital role in maintaining the quality of prints. The 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer supports 2-ink cartridge to produce exceptional quality prints. Sometimes, an improper functioning of the ink cartridges will result in several errors. It can start generating error codes on the printer’s control panel. The blinking lights on the control panel indicate errors. For instance, Incorrect Print Cartridge or Print Cartridge Problem message displays on the system screen. The attention light might blink, and the 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer does not print. If the ink levels go down, the Resume lights send ink alerts. Sometimes, both the ink cartridges might be missing, it may not might be installed improperly, damaged or still have a plastic tape.
To fix the issue with the cartridge, purchase genuine quality ink cartridges from the HP SureSupply freeware. To begin with, switch off the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer and remove the ink cartridges one after other. Remove, inspect and re-insert the cartridge. Re-install both the ink cartridges into the right slot. Make sure that you do not touch the ink cartridges on the copper-colored area to avoid ink stains. Clean the ink cartridges with distilled water. Make sure that you use filtered. If the issues persist, you can either purchase a new cartridge with the warranty card. Else, refill the cartridges to be cost-effective.
How to Resolve HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Printhead error?
Every 123.hp.com/setup 2135 is built with a printhead. The printhead contains chambers that fed ink and tiny nozzles that spray out ink. Each printhead is unique and uses a different method for spraying ink. Outdated printheads result in messy prints.
Make sure that you clean the printhead either manually or directly from your printer. To save ink usage, perform a nozzle check. Clean the printhead using a wet linen cloth. Lightly dampen the lint-free cloth and carefully wipe the electrical contact area. It cleans the accumulated ink and debris from the edge between the nozzles and the contacts. For the Windows operating system, clean the printhead using the Head Cleaning utility option in the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer software. Turn on the printer and switch off the ink lights. Open the Printers & Scanners option on the control panel and choose the Printer option. Open the Printer Utility. Choose the option Nozzle Check to verify if the printouts are clean with no gaps or blotches. Always remove, clean and uninstall the printhead of the issue persists. Finally, reset the print environment. Else, service the printer.
How to Fix Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue?
The 123.hp.com/dj2135 printer stops printing from a computer and the print job is stuck in the Windows print queue. This print job cannot be canceled or deleted. It also prevents further print jobs on the printer. There can be multiple reasons why the print jobs are affected. When you initiate a print job, it is sent to a printer file in Windows. These files can become corrupt and cause several printing issues.
Resetting the print environment can be the first step to fix this issue. Else, you can delete these print jobs from the system manually. Restart both the computer and the printer. Try to perform a test print to check if the issue persists. If the printer still does not print, long press the power button to switch off the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer. Unplug the Power cable, cords, USB cable and other wires from the power outlet.
Switch on your computer and open the Windows Services. Click the Windows Start icon and search for service. Select Services from the list of results. On your keyboard, press Windows key and R button together and type services.msc in the search panel. Click the option OK. Scroll the mouse through a list of services and find the name Print Spooler. Right-click the options Print Spooler> Stop. Clear and restart the print spooler to fix the stuck print jobs. It restarts the print process and proceeds as if all documents had just been sent to the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer for the first time. Often, the print spooler software simply prepares and manages printing features. Cancel all the existing print queues and try to print.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.