123 HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Setup & Installation
How to Setup Hp Printer for Windows?
123.hp.com/setup – Once you have purchased a printer, you need to setup the printer and install the driver for it. Without doing this, you will be unable to print a document or photo from the printer. Follow the steps below to start the printing process.
- Unbox the printer. When you take out it, you can see the user manual, USB cable, power cable, ink cartridges, warranty card and a software installation CD.
- Discard all packing materials from the exterior and interior of the printer. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Use the setup ink cartridge available in the printer’s shipment box. It is suggested to use only the authentic and compatible one.
- After that start, the connection process, plug in one end of the power cable to the hindside of the printer and the other end to the electrical socket.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer. Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Hold the cartridges by its handles and place them into their slots.
- Pull out the input tray. Adjust the paper width guides to its maximum. Insert plain paper into it and then adjust the guides.
- Now, the printer automatically prints an alignment page. Now, the printer is configured. When the system prompts, start the driver installation.
- To install the driver, move to the website. Index in the printer model and version of the operating system.
- This is done to download the compatible driver. Select the Download option. In case the download fails, check the internet connection.
- If the connection drops, the download stops abruptly. Make sure that the connection is stable at the time of download process.
- Once the driver is downloaded, go the downloads folder. Locate the .exe setup file. Choose the file and double-click it.
- The installation starts automatically. A screen appears to agree to the terms and conditions. Once you are done with the step, select the Finish option.
- You can find the printer’s name on the list of available devices. Now, start the print job whenever required.
How to Setup Hp Printer for Mac?
123.hp.com/setup – To configure a printer, you need to remove all the packing materials from the box and then do the connection process. After that, install the driver that is compatible with the printer. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Open the box. Take out the printer from it. Prior to removing it, you can view ink cartridges, USB cable, power cable, warranty card and a software installation CD.
- Place all these components aside and then keep the printer on a flat surface. Eliminate all packing materials in the exterior of the printer.
- To remove all packing materials from the interior of the printer, unlock the ink cartridge access door. After that, commence the connection process
- Use the power cable that was packed in the shipment box. Plug in the cable to the printer’s rear and to the electrical socket. Switch on the printer.
- You can see the setup cartridges. Hold and insert them in their respective slots. Ensure that you do not touch the electrical contacts.
- This may lead to ink clogs or ink system failures. After doing that, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Drag the input tray towards you. Mount plain papers into the input tray. Adjust the paper width guides for proper alignment.
- Now, the printer starts printing an alignment page. After the printer is configured, the system prompts you to install the driver.
- To install a printer driver, you can use the software installation CD or download it from our website.
- In case your system does not have a disc drive, navigate to our website. Type the required details in their fields.
- Based on the details, a list of available drivers for your printer model gets displayed. Choose the best one for it.
- Select the Download option adjacent to the driver. The file format is .dmg. Once downloaded, install it based on the on-screen prompts.
- Add the printer’s name to the list using the Add option under the system preferences tab. Once the name is displayed, start the print job.
Mobile HP Printer setup & installation
How to Setup Hp Printer? – For a Mobile HP Printer Setup, you need to perform the first time printer setup and install process. To do that, make use of the steps below. In case you have issues during setup, call our toll-free number.
- Take out the printer from the box. On the interior of the box, you can see a packet of resource materials.
- The resource materials include user guide and a software installation CD. You can find a battery of your printer inside the box.
- Use the power cable consigned in the shipment box for the excellent performance of the printer. Now, place the printer on a flat surface.
- Remove all the packing materials from the interior and exterior of the printer. On the rear of the printer, remove the battery cover.
- Insert the battery in its respective slot and then place the battery cover into its place. Connect the power cord to printer’s rear and electrical socket.
- Switch on the printer and set the preferences in the control panel. Install the ink cartridges into their respective positions.
- Insert plain paper into the printer and then modify the paper width guides so that it touches the edge of the paper.
- Tap OK to print an alignment page. This is done for the best quality printouts. You can see an alignment successful message on the control panel.
- To install the driver, move to our website. Key in the required fields. Choose the suitable one. Download and install it using on-screen prompts.