Get the Full 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Setup Guide
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Manual Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Ink Cartridge
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
- How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 9025?
- How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 9025?
- How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 9025?
- How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9025?
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Problem Solutions
About HP Officejet Pro 9025 setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer setup involves unboxing the printer from the carton and placing it on a flat surface. Install the ink or toner cartridges and place papers in the input tray. Download and install the driver successfully and the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer can print, scan, copy, and fax without any problem.
Quick 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Setup Guidance
- Take out the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer from the box.
- Take the film from the printer’s control panel. Lift the scanner lid, remove the packaging materials from the scanner glass, and close the scanner lid.
- Connect an end of the power cord to the rear of the printer, and connect another end of the power cord in the electrical outlet.
- Now, view the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Now, set the preferences on the printer’s control panel by pressing the preferred language, country/region, etc., and tap Confirm.
- Install the ink or toner cartridges. Place papers in the input tray by pulling out the input tray and take the packing materials.
- Keep plain white paper in the input tray with the short edge forward and the print side down.
- Now, slide the paper width guides until they rest against the paper edges.
- Insert the input tray in the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver & Manual?
The driver and manual can be downloaded from our website. The driver will connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer to your computer, and the manual will have instructions about each aspect of the printer. The manual will also be provided to you at the time of purchase.
We offer the driver as a full software package in which you can get ePrint for quick installation and the latest firmware software. Choose the driver download link provided below. The driver file displays either on the browser downloads capability or in the Downloads folder of the computer. Clicking the file will start the installation process.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless?
Get the Network Name or SSID and the Network Security Password which is otherwise called as the WEP key or WPA passphrase. Press the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel. Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer by following the on-screen instructions.
- In the Windows Store, get the HP Smart App and follow the instructions to download and install it.
- Now, the app searches for the printers connected to the network.
- Add the printer to the network. If you have a single printer connected to the network, the app automatically chooses the printer.
- If you have more than one 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer on the network, select the printer icon, choose Select a Different Printer, and choose the HP OJ printer from the list.
- If you are setting up a new printer on the network, select the + sign, choose Set up a new Printer, and follow the instructions to finish the setup.
- If you have multiple printers on the network and need to set up a new printer, select the + sign.
- Choose Add Printer not Listed, select Set Up a New Printer, and complete the process by following the on-screen system instructions.
- Now, print your document.
123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Printer Ink Cartridge
How to Refill Ink on HP OJPRO 9025 Printer?
Refilling can be a complicated process. But if you follow the procedure given on this website carefully, you can refill without creating a mess.
- Remove the top sticker label from the cartridge.
- Fill the syringe with about 15 ml of black ink.
- For high yield cartridges, you need to fill the syringe with 25 ml of ink. Inject the ink carefully in any of the top three white holes.
- Do not inject in the two black holes.
- After injecting the ink, do not apply the sticker again as the holes need to be left uncovered to pull in air.
- Install the cartridge back in the printer.
How to Replace HP OJPRO 9025 Cartridge?
The instructions given below will assist you through the process of replacing an ink cartridge.
- First, switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer and open the cartridge access door.
- The carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving before you proceed.
- Push on the front of the cartridge to release it and drag it towards you to remove from the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge and hold it such that the cartridge contacts face the printer.
- Now, slide the new cartridge in the slot and push it forward until it holds in place.
- Ensure that the letter on the cartridge matches the letter on the slot and close the access door.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Functions Easy Guidance
How to Print on 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
Edit the document to adjust text font, size, layout, and other appearance settings. Choose File and select Print to open general print settings. To access more quality, layout, and advanced print settings, choose Printer Properties or Preferences which opens the Printing Preferences or Document Properties window. You can make any changes in the settings if necessary. Choose OK and select Print.
How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
Place a document in the Automatic Document Feeder or on the scanner glass. Press Copy and tap Start to return to the main copy screen by touching Back after making changes in the Settings. Press OK to begin the copy job.
How to Scan on HP Officejet pro 9025 Printer
Load the item on the scanner glass and close the lid. If the printer has a Scan button or touchscreen with a scan menu, choose the computer name and a scan job type. Wait for the scan to finish and return to the system. The file where the scan is saved to opens automatically. Select the file with Scan in the name to see the scan.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
Get a telephone cord and connect the phone cord to the phone wall jack and the 1-LINE jack on the backside of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer. If you have an answering machine, connect the phone cord to the OJ printer and the 2-EXT jack on the rear of the printer. It allows the telephone answering machine to record voice calls normally without recording the noises from faxes. Set up the fax settings and preferences. The HP software has guided fax setup tools. You can also move to the Fax menus on the printer’s control panel and run a fax test.
Easy Guide for HP Officejet Pro 9025 ePrint Setup
- Turn on the printer, ensure that the cartridges are installed, and place some plain papers in the input tray.
- Switch on Web Services and touch the HP ePrint icon. Choose Setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Get the HP ePrint email address that displays.
- Create a new email with the personal email account.
- Type the printer’s email address in the To field.
- Now, type a subject in the email subject line.
- Attach the photo or document to the email and choose Send.
Easy Guide for HP Officejet Pro 9025 Airprint Setup
- Set up the network connection and touch the Share icon on the file you need to print.
- Press Print to open the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer options.
- Tap Select Printer to choose the printer.
- You can also change the print application if needed.
123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
Troubleshooting helps to solve the issues that occur on the printer like paper jam, offline error, scanner error, etc. It also helps to act as a guide to prevent any further errors.
How to Fix Printer Offline Issue?
Set the printer as the default one by clicking Devices in Windows and selecting Devices and Printers. Now, right-click the name of the printer that is not grayed out and choose Set as Default Printer.
How to Resolve Wifi Not Connecting Issue?
Check if the system is connected to the wireless network. Keep it close to the system during the installation. Check if the router, computer, and printer are on. Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer and the system are connected to the same wireless network.
How to Fix Color Printing Issue?
Clean the printhead by swiping down to the dashboard on the printer’s control panel and press the Setup icon. Now, swipe up on the display and press Printer Maintenance. Tap Clean Printhead and press Continue. Touch Done.
How to Fix Scanner Issue?
Search and open the Control Panel in Windows. Select Uninstall a Program under Programs to open the list of installed programs. Select the HP Printer name to open the uninstall confirmation window and choose Yes to finish the software removal. Again, proceed the instructions to download and install the driver.
How to Fix Print Job Stuck in Queue?
You can use HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and solve 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer connection and hardware issues. You can also delete the job files and restart. Reinstall the printer driver software.