Full Setup Guide for 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Printer
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 Manual Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 Installation
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 Ink Cartridge
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Setup
- How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 Problem Solutions
About HP Officejet Pro 9015 setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 is an All-in-One multifunction color printer that can be connected to your devices via a network, USB, or mobile printings services. It delivers high-quality output at high speed. Use only genuine cartridges and recommended papers to prevent quality issues. Simple steps to set up the printer and perform several functions on it are given on this page.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer?
- Remove the printer from the packaging box and place it on a flat surface.
- Peel off the plastic tapes from the inside and outside of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer. Use the power cord to connect the printer to an electrical outlet.
- If the printer does not start automatically, press its Power button to turn it on.
- “Set” your language, country, region, date, and time on the control panel.
- Raise the cartridge access door and lower the front door. The carriage shifts to the center of the access area and stops.
- Take the new cartridges out of the box and then peel off the protective film.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots and close the front door. Lower the access door and tap OK on the control panel.
- Pull the input tray from the bottom of the printer.
- Place enough papers into the tray and push the stack into it.
- Move the guides toward the paper stack.
- Reinsert the input tray into the printer.
- Touch the OK option on the control panel. The next step is performing the printhead alignment.
- When a message prompting you to align the printhead appears on the control panel, select OK.
- The printer prints an alignment page. Keep the page on the scanner glass and scan it.
- Once the alignment is complete, the Alignment Successful message displays on the control panel.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver & Manual?
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and search for your printer model.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab.
- Confirm your operating system and its version.
- The driver and software available for the printer model will be displayed.
- Select the driver and click Download. Wait while the driver downloads.
- Alternately, use the Driver Download button given below to get the driver.
- To get the manual, select the Use guides tab. Select the guide that you want and click Download against it.
- The Manual download link is also given below.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Software?
- Open the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Find the .dmg or .exe setup file depending on your operating system.
- Double-click the setup file to begin the installer.
- On the License Agreement screen, click Agree. You can’t proceed with the installation process if you do not accept the terms of the agreement.
- If prompted, select the language for installation, region, and purpose.
- Choose a connection type when prompted and connect the printer to your computer.
- Respond to the setup screens appropriately until the setup is complete.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless?
The 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer can be connected to your wireless network using the Wireless Setup Wizard or the Wi-Fi Protected Setup. To use the printer over a network, the printer has to be configured for the wireless setup. Instructions for connecting the printer to a wireless network.
- Turn on your router and collect the SSID of your network.
- If you have enabled secure networking on your router, note the password as well.
- Power on the printer and tap the Settings icon on it.
- Choose the Wireless Settings option. Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard tab.
- If prompted, enter the network password. The printer connects to the network.
- Now, connect your computer to the network to which the printer is connected.
- Install the printer driver and configure the printer for the wireless setup.
123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Printer Ink Cartridge Guidance
How to Refill Ink on HP OJPRO 9015 Printer?
- Reach the cartridge access area and wait for the carriage to stop moving.
- Remove the cartridge that you want to refill. Place it on a paper towel.
- Clear the label from the cartridge and find the refill hole on it.
- There will be a pump and an exit hole next to the refill hole.
- Use a thumb drill to unblock the refill hole.
- Get a refill ink bottle and fill the syringe with ink.
- Insert the needle into the refill hole and eject the ink into the cartridge through the hole.
- Plug the hole after filling the cartridge. Blot out any excess ink on the cartridge and reinsert the cartridge into the printer.
- Get a print of a test page to check if the refilled cartridge is functioning properly.
How to Replace HP OJPRO 9015 Cartridge?
- Power on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and wait until it is quiet.
- Reach the cartridge access area of the printer.
- Do not proceed until the carriage halts.
- Slightly push the cartridge that you want to replace and remove it from the slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge and insert it into the empty slot.
- Close the access door. Print a test page to verify that the cartridge is functioning well.
123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Printer Functions Easy Guidance
How to Print on 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer?
Keep the correct paper in the main input tray. Insert the black and tri-colored cartridges into the appropriate slots.
- Ensure your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer is connected to your computer.
- Load enough paper into the printer. Ensure that the cartridges are properly installed into their slots.
- Find the document you want to print from the local folder of your computer.
- Click the File menu on the application software and select the Print option to open the Print dialog box.
- Modify the print settings as per your preference. Set the paper quality, color, and orientation.
- Click OK and then select Print.
- The printer receives the document and prints it.
How to Scan on HP Officejet pro 9015 Printer
- Check if the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Raise the scanner cover and keep your original item on the glass.
- The printed side of the original should face the glass.
- Tap the Scan menu on the control panel.
- Specify the computer to which you want to scan the document and change the scan job type.
- Alternately, use the HP software for scanning the document.
- Select the Printer model from the software to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Click Scan>Scan a Document or Photo. When the HP Scan window opens, select a scan shortcut.
- Change the scan settings on the right pane. Preview the scan and make any final changes.
- Make use of the Advanced tab to specify the destination. Click OK and select the Save icon.
How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer?
- Power on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Printer.
- Pull the input tray out and load enough paper into it.
- Raise the scanner lid after turning on the printer.
- Keep the item to be copied on the scanner glass.
- Find the Copy icon on the control panel and select it.
- To access the advanced copy settings, tap the Settings icon.
- Edit the copy type, paper size, paper type, quality, etc.
- Press the Back button and tap OK.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer?
- Connect the printer’s 1-LINE jack to your phone wall jack using a telephone cord.
- Connect the answering machine, if you have one, to the printer.
- Change the basic fax settings and run a fax test report.
- Place the document to be faxed on the scanner glass.
- If you want to scan multiple pages, use the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Load some plain sheets into the input tray.
- Ensure that the phone line connected to the printer is not in use currently.
- If there is any phone connected to the phone line, listen to the dial tone from it.
- Dial the receiving fax number on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Fax menu to send the fax. The 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer prints a fax report with the status of the fax.
Easy Guide for HP Officejet Pro 9015 ePrint Setup
- Your device must be connected to an active Internet to use the ePrint feature.
- Connect the Officejet Pro 9015 printer to the Web by enabling Web Services on it.
- Touch the HP ePrint icon on the control panel, tap the Setup icon, and do as per the prompts on the screen.
- Select the Print Info option. The email address of the printer will be displayed on the control panel.
- Now, log in to your email account from your computer.
- Create a new mail, attach the item you want to print, and send it to the printer’s email address. Do not forget to give a subject for the mail.
Easy Guide for HP Officejet Pro 9015 Airprint Setup
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer and then select the Setup icon to view the network status.
- Connect your device to the network to which the printer is connected.
- Tap and hold the item you want to print. Select the Share icon.
- Choose Print from the list of sharing options.
- Touch the Select Printer menu and choose the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Set the paper type, color, size, and the number of copies you need. Save the changes and select Print.
- The printer prints the item with the specified settings.
123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
The Officejet Pro 9015 printer may fail to perform the required functions due to several reasons. The common issues are paper jam error, poor or no connectivity, cartridge error, poor print quality, etc. Some of these issues and step-by-step instructions to resolve them are given in the following section.
How to fix Printer Offline Issue?
- Restart the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and your computer. Try to print.
- If the issue persists, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool (Windows only). Use the special version created exclusively for the offline problem.
- Launch the tool, click the Start option, and select the printer’s name.
- Respond to the prompt screens and carry out the instructions to fix the issue.
- Check if the printer is set as the default printing source.
- Ensure that the connection between the printer and your computer is proper. If you have established a network connection, restart the router.
- If your computer runs on Mac, reset the printing system.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option from the System Preferences window.
- Give a right-click anywhere inside the Printer window and select the Reset printing system option.
- When the confirmation window opens, click the Reset option.
- Provide the administrator credentials if prompted and click OK. Once the printer is reset, re-add the printer to Mac.
How to Resolve not printing black color?
- Ensure that the cartridges that you have installed are genuine.
- The paper inserted into the printer should match with your print job.
- Remove the paper stack from the input tray, align the sheets, and reinsert the stack.
- Ensure that the print settings on the printer software match with that of your requirement.
- Replace the cartridges that are empty or low on ink. To check the ink status, select the Ink Level Indicator icon on the control panel.
- If the issue remains unresolved, print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page. Tap the Setup icon on the control panel, select the Reports option, and select Print Quality Report.
- If the pattern is not correct, align the printhead.
- The printer prints the alignment page.
- Print the report again if the pattern is not proper. Clean the printhead.
- If the issue persists, replace the printhead.
How to fix no Airprint Found?
- Check the network connection status of the printer and the computer.
- If the signal is weak, move the printer closer to the router.
- Restart the printer, computer, and router. Reconnect the printer to the network and try to print over AirPrint. If the issue persists, proceed with the steps below.
- Check if the AirPrint feature is enabled on the printer. Visit a browser and enter the IP address in the address bar.
- On the web page that opens, select the Network option. Choose AirPrint and then click Status. If the AirPrint status is Off, turn it on.
- If the above steps don’t help, reinstall the printer driver and update the firmware.
[SOLVED] How to fix not Scanning issue on HP OJPRO9015?
- “Check” the network or USB connection status between the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and your computer.
- Ensure that the printer is securely plugged into the power source.
- Power reset the printer. Plug out the power cord from the rear port and the outlet without turning off the printer.
- Reconnect the cord after a few seconds to the outlet and then into the printer.
- You can also use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows computer to fix the issue.
- Open the tool and select the Fix Scanning option. Proceed with the prompts.
- If the issue persists, check the functionality of the scanner bar. Remove any document from the scanner glass. With the scanner cover slightly raised, tap Copy.
- Remove the printer driver and reinstall it. Try updating the printer firmware.
- Try to scan. If the printer doesn’t scan, go to the Setup menu on the control panel and select the Tools option. Tap the Restore Factory Defaults option.
- If the issue remains unresolved, service the printer.
How to Resolve HP Officejet Pro 9015 not connecting to Wi-Fi?
- If your computer connected to the Officejet printer runs on Windows, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to diagnose and fix the printer issues.
- If you have connected the printer to the network, move the devices closer to the router.
- Change the wireless channel if too many networks are using the same channel.
- Open the router’s configuration page and switch to a different channel.
- If you have changed the wireless network name and password, you need to configure the printer with new settings.
- If you have switched to a new ISP or purchased a new router, reconnect the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer to the new network.