123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer Guidance
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Airprint Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver download
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Manual Download
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Print?
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Scan?
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Print from Wi-Fi Direct?
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 How to Print from android?
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Services
The manufacturer of any device designs a specific driver to resolve existing errors. 123 HP also releases periodic drivers to enhance the performance of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968. Existing customers and new customers are advised to download the latest drivers for their OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer. These drivers are available on 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 website so that customers can easily access them.
Every 123 HP Printer has its own specifications and style of functioning and these are explained by the manufacturer in the manuals. We have gathered all such manuals released by HP for its 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 printers and made them available for you.
HP OJPRO 6968 AirPrint Setup Guidance
Printing with iPad has never been more easier from 123.hp.com/ojpro6968. IPad has built in feature that is capable of wireless printing, i.e. you won’t have to connect your iPad and printer using a USB or cable. In fact iPad doesn’t support wired connectivity. Keeping in mind the possibility to print from anywhere in the world, Apple has built iPad for such specific purpose. The technology used by Apple for wireless printing is called AirPrint.
HP OJPRO6968 AirPrint Connectivity Guidance
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printers now come with AirPrint functionality that allows it to connect to iPad without a USB or cable. All you have to do is connect your AirPrint enabled HP printer to your iPad device via Wi-Fi network and tap print.
How to Print from iPad using AirPrint?
- 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 – Best part is AirPrint supports majority of applications you use in your iPad and hence no matter where your document, image or web content reside, you can directly print by tapping Print. Such apps where your content resides might be safari, mail, photos, pages, etc. You can print email from iPad using HP ePrint.
- Now your iPad and printer should connect to each other but not with wires. If you remember we mentioned earlier how AirPrint supports only wireless printing and not wired printing. To connect printer and iPad wirelessly or without cables, you need to connect both the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now how exactly do you connect AirPrint enabled printer to the Wi-Fi network? To do this you should know the network name (SSID) and network password. If you say you don’t know the network name and network password then you must approach the one who set the entire network for you. SSID is nothing but a service set identifier which is the identity of your network. No one can access this network except you until they know the password to the network.
- So next you can type in the network name and its password and simply tap Ok. This will confirm the connectivity of HP printer to the network.
- Now your iPad has to be connected to the same network. So next you go to the settings in your iPad and go to Wi-Fi option. It will list out a number of network names it identifies. Look for the network name to which your AirPrint enabled HP printer is already connected. Once you locate it select the printer name.
- Now open the application where your content is located. Open the content.
- On the top of screen you can see an action icon with an arrow coming out. Tap this icon and a menu will list out. From the list of options select the Printer option.
- Now select the printer name that is already connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Use + or – sign to select the number of copies you want to print. + Sign increases the number of copies while – sign reduces the selected number of copies to be printed.
- Once you’re done selecting the number of copies, tap the button Print and your job is done.
How to Print from Android Device using Wi-Fi Direct?
- The latest version of HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service should be installed on your Android device. These plugins can be downloaded from the Google play store or any other Android app supplier.
- From your
123.hp.com/ojpro6968printer, Switch ON Wi-Fi Direct.
- For printers that come with a control panel, tap the “Wi-Fi Direct icon” to display the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- For printers that do not have a Control Panel, Press ON the Information button to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- If the printer does not come with an Information button, then press the Resume button and keep it pressed for 2 seconds to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- Choose Automatic to print without using a password. Choose Manual to confirm the print job or to use a password.
- Touch Settings > Wi-Fi on your Android device and ensure that is in On mode.
- Open the document or photo that you would like to print and touch Print from the app menu. Alternatively, you can use the Share option from an option to forward the content to the print plugin
- Ensure that the correct printer name is shown as your printer on the print plugin settings screen. If another printer name is displayed, touch the name to show the available list of printers and then choose your printer name.
- Touch Print.
How to Scan Automatically from Email?
The 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer Ink Cartridges for your printer are shipped along with it. Now follow the steps below for proper installation of these ink cartridges on your printer.
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications. The double-click on HP Utility, found in the HP folder,
- Click on All Settings, click on Scan to Computer, and then click on the box near Enable Scan to Computer
- In the printer control panel, go to the scan icon or menu, choose the computer name, then locate scan to email shortcuts (such as Email as JPEG or Email as PDF)
- If scan to email shortcuts do not display – It means that the printer does not support the scanning to email feature. You can manually attach scanned images to a folder in your Mac to an email
- If scan to email shortcuts gets displayed, then proceed to the next step
- Go back to the Applications folder on the Mac and confirm that Mail.app or is found in the list
- If you find that Mail or Mail.app is not listed, then the scan will not be completed
- If Mail.app or Mail is found to be listed, then proceed to the next step
- In the printer control panel, choose or touch the scan to email shortcut that refers to your scan job
- If you find that Mail is activated, then an mail automatically open with the scan attachment
- If you find that Mail is not activated, then try sending the scan again