HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup Support
- HP Officejet Pro 8210 Airprint Setup
- Hp Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet Pro 8210 Software download
- HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet Pro 8210 drivers windows 10
- HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer driver download
- 123 hp Officejet Pro 8210 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 8210
- 123 hp Officejet Pro 8210 User manual
HP 8210 – Printing from an Android device with Wi-Fi Direct – Support
- The latest version of HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service should be installed on your Android device. These plugins can be downloaded from the Google play store or any other Android app supplier.
- From your printer, switch on Wi-Fi Direct
- For printers that come with a control panel, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon to display the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- For printers that do not have a control panel, press on the Information button to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- If the printer does not come with an Information button, then press the Resume button and keep it pressed for 2 seconds to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- Choose Automatic to print without using a password. Choose Manual to confirm the print job or to use a password.
- Touch Settings > Wi-Fi on your Android device and ensure that is in On mode.
- Open the document or photo that you would like to print and touch Print from the app menu. Alternatively, you can use the Share option from an option to forward the content to the print plugin
- Ensure that the correct printer name is shown as your printer on the print plugin settings screen. If another printer name is displayed, touch the name to show the available list of printers and then choose your printer name.
- Touch Print.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Scan function Support
How to scan from Windows(Computer)
Using 123 HP Ojpro 8210 Scan Software
Step 1 : Find out whether HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup scan has been installed on the Mac
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications
- Locate HP Scan by double-clicking on the HP folder
123.hp.com/ojpro 8210scan is available in the list, then double-click and open the application and proceed to the next step
- If HP 8210 Scan is not available in this list, then you can call our technical support who will offer further guidance and support
Step 2 : Scanning a photo or document
- The photo or document should be placed print side down on the scanner bed and then the scanner lid should be closed
- Under the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup Scan window, click on Scan
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup in the Scanner menu, then choose a scan job type under the Presets menu
- Click on the down arrow to view and modify scan orientation, colors and quality settings.
- Click on continue. The printer will scan the item.
- Click on Add or Scan Next Item to scan additional media or click on Done
- Click on the thumbnail of the scanned image for displaying it in the main preview window.
- Click on Edit to straighten the scan, adjust colors or crop the size.
- Click on Send in the bottom right of the window to save the scans to a folder in the Mac. Then, click on Folder
- In the displayed window, click on the Where menu to browse the folder and save the image. Then, click on Save.
How to Scan from Mac (Computer)
Scanning with HP software
- Place the item to be scanned on the scanner glass, ADF or the document feeder slot based on your printer.
- Locate your printer model in Windows by searching for the same. In the results displayed, click on your printer name. Then HP Printer Assistant will open.
- Then click on Scan a Document or Photo. Then 123.hp.com/ojpro 8210 Scan opens.
- Click on one of the shortcuts that relates to file type and action that is required
- You can change any of the shortcut default settings in the window, if required
- Choose Show Viewer After Scan or Show scan preview to preview and make additional changes before saving.
- Click on More or Advanced Settings to modify settings such as color, quality and default destination folder
- Click on Scan. The HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup will scan the item, and then a preview will be displayed in HP Scan.
- If required, double-click the thumbnail of the scanned image, then modify the settings.
- Click on Save. Then, the Save as window will open.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the scan and change the File name if required. Confirm the file type to be save and then click on Save.
Note : If you make a scan, copy or fax and find that the printed output has color bands or vertical lines