123.hp.com/setup 6960 Printer
- HP OJPRO 6960 User Manual Download
- HP OJPRO 6960 Ink Cartridge
- HP OJPRO 6960 Printer Setup Install
- HP OJPRO 6960 Driver Software download
- HP OJPRO 6960 Driver Installation for Windows
- HP OJPRO 6960 Driver Installation for Mac
- HP OJPRO 6960 Printer Wireless Setup
- HP OJPRO 6960 Printer AirPrint Setup
- 123 HP OJPRO 6960 Printer ePrint Setup
- 123 HP OJPRO 6960 Printer Troubleshooting Support
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Scan to Computer
Scanning with 123.hp.com/setup 6960 Software
Below Image is Same for all the HP Printer Models
- Place the item to be scanned on the scanner glass, ADF or the document feeder slot based on your printer.
- Locate your printer model in Windows by searching for the same. In the results displayed, click on your printer name. Then 123.hp.com/setup 6960 Printer Assistant will open.
- Then click on Scan a Document or Photo. Then HP Scan opens.
- Click on one of the shortcuts that relates to file type and action that is required
- You can change any of the shortcut default settings in the window, if required
- Choose Show Viewer After Scan or Show scan preview to preview and make additional changes before saving.
- Click on More or Advanced Settings to modify settings such as color, quality and default destination folder
- Click on Scan. The 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer will scan the item, and then a preview will be displayed in HP Scan.
- If required, double-click the thumbnail of the scanned image, then modify the settings.
- Click on Save. Then, the Save as window will open.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the scan and change the File name if required. Confirm the file type to be save and then click on Save.
123.hp.com/setup 6960 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
Why can’t I print from my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer that supports AirPrint. Numerous models of printers from various manufacturers do not support AirPrint. In that case, you have to download HandyPrint, an application that lets you print from your Apple device with a printer not supporting AirPrint. To print from a device supporting Android operating system, then you have to use the Google Cloud Print.
How to cancel a print job from the computer?
Steps for Cancel a Print job from Windows computer:
- You have to click on the printer icon on the Notification area, when you need to start printing.
- Now, right click and select the option Open All Active Printers.
- Select the print job that you need cancelled.
- Right click on this job and click the CANCEL icon
- When prompted with further instructions on screen, click YES and select to cancel the print job that you required to be cancelled.
- Repeat the previous steps to install the other ink cartridge. Close the ink cartridge access door.
How to print from my iPhone if my HP OfficeJet pro 6960 printer does not support AirPrint?
A number of HP printers available in the market supports the Apple printing application, AirPrint. But this is the case for only the newer models of HP Printers released. If you own an old model in HP, be it HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro, or HP DeskJet, then your printer may not support AirPrint, and consequently not allow AirPrint to send print jobs to the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer to it. In such cases you will have to download and use third party applications to enable the connection from your Apple device to your HP printer. Some of the applications that you can use are HandyPrint and PrintBureau. It is important that you remember that these applications are not created by HP or Apple, then downloading and using them puts no liability on these two companies.
Why does my HP OfficeJet pro 6960 printer only print a blank sheet?
When your printer is shared among many computers, a separator page is printed between the different print jobs. This option is usually enabled by default. Check in your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro printer 6960 software and make sure if this option is enabled. The steps to check this are as follows. The first step is to power up the HP display panel or the control panel. Now power up the computer connected to your printer, the computer where the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 software is installed. In the Control Panel of your computer, click on the option Open Devices and Printers. The Devices and Printers screen opens. In this you will find the drivers of all the devices that are connected to your system. Now, double click on the HP OJ 6960 printer icon. You will see a Customize your printer icon, select it. In this select the ‘Advanced’ options tab. From this page disable the Separator Page button. This button is found on the right bottom of the page. Uncheck the box next to this option to disable it.
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 – How to Fix Print Job Stuck in Queue?
Step 1: Check connection between the computer and the 123 Setup Officejet Pro 6960(connectivity)
Step 2: Check for multiple printers with identical names
- Click on the Apple menu icon and then click on System Preferences
- Click on Print and Scan, Printers and Scanners or Print and Fax
- Inspect the list of devices in the Printers and Scanners window. Ideally, there must be only one printer queue name in the list for every printer used by the computer,
- If there is only one printer name listed, then go to the next step
- If multiple printer queue are available for the same printer, then clear all the printers by choosing them and clicking on the minus button. Only leave the printer in the list that matches with your printer.
- Try to print again.
- If the 123 HP OJPRO6960 Printer is able to print now, then stop troubleshooting
- Proceed to the next step if the error recurs
Step 3: Existing print queue should be deleted and the printer should be added
From the list of printers, remove the printer queue. Then, add it again. Doing this produces a new printing session.
- Ensure that the computer is connected to the Internet
- Within the Printers list, click your HP Officejet Pro 6960 and click on the Minus button to delete the same
- Click on the Add button
- Choose the name of your printer from the Printer list and click on Add to add the printer. Don’t choose an HP Fax driver.
- Click on Print Using… and then choose the name of your printer. Your new printer queue will be shown in the Printers list with an idle status.
Step 4: Resetting the HP OJP 6960 printer
- Ensure that the printer is idle and does note make any sound before proceeding further
- While the printer is switched on, detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- The power cord should be plugged back into the wall outlet
- Please wait at least for 15 seconds
- The power cord should be plugged back into the power socket
- Attach the power cord to the back of the printer
- If the printer does not get switched on automatically, then press the Power button to switch it on
- Try to print again,
- If the printer is able to print now, then stop troubleshooting
- Proceed to the next step if the error recurs
Step 5: Resetting the print system
- Click on Reset printing system by right-clicking on the Printers list
- In the confirmation window, click on Reset
- Input the admin user name and password and click on OK
- Add printer to the list as done previously
- Try printing again. If the problem persists, you have to service the printer.