- HP Officejet 6954 Airprint Setup
- Hp Officejet 6954 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 6954 Software download
- HP Officejet 6954 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet 6954 drivers windows 10
- HP Officejet 6954 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet 6954 printer driver download
- HP Officejet 6954 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 6954
- HP Officejet 6954 User manual
123 HP Officejet 6954 printer benefits
- The HP Officejet 6954 printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan and Fax your document easily.
- Use either a USB cable or a Wireless network connection to link the printer and computer.
- The printer copies your document quickly with the copy speed of up to 28 cpm (black) and for color 22 cpm.
- The HP Officejet 6954 printer is suitable for both Windows and Mac operating system.
- Print a document or photo from any place using the mobile printing feature.
- The list of supported mobile printing services: HP ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wi-Fi Direct Printing.
- The paper handling capacity: Input tray is up to 225 sheets and output tray is up to 60 sheets.
- Using the borderless printing, avail good looking photographs without trimming.
- Automatic Document Feeder helps you to print your document quickly.
- Print your document on both the sides of the page using the automatic two-sided printing.
- The 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer has an energy saving feature technology which means, the printer saves the energy without compromising its performance.
- Scan your document with good quality using the Contact Image Sensor scan technology.
- Scan speed is up to 5 ppm for black and of color is up to 2.8 ppm.
How to print on both sides of the paper – Windows
- Make use of the duplexing setting in the printer driver to print on both sides of the page.
- Insert sufficient blank paper into the input tray to complete your print job.
- Open the desired document that you would like to print, select File and then choose Print.
- Pick your 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer name from the list, select Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup.
- If you find a Printing Shortcuts option, Choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-Sided Printing option.
- If you couldn’t find the Printing Shortcut option, choose the Layout, Features or Finishing option.
- Go to the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu and then based on the necessity choose either a binding or page flip.
- Select Ok and then choose Print. If your printer automatically pulls the page back in and prints the other side, then your 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer supports automatic duplex printing.
- If the print jobs complete successfully, you need not continue with these steps.
- From the output tray, take off the printed first side pages to align the pages.
- After aligning the pages, place the paper again into the input tray to print the other side of the page.
- Click on the Continue option. The printer prints the other side of the page.
Copying documents or photos
- Make use of the Copy option on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer to choose copy settings and initiate the copy job.
- From the printer’s control panel home screen, click on the Copy option.
- Choose the required number of copies. Click the Settings icon and then mention any advanced copy settings.
- 2-Sided: based on the requirement, you can turn on or off the 2-sided copy.
- Resize: Click a Preset. You can also select Custom, provide a value between 25 and 400 percent to decrease or increase the copy, and then tap Done.
- Lighter or darker: Press the button to lighten or darken the image, and then choose Done.
- ID Card Copy: It is used to copy a two-sided ID card on one side of the paper.
- Enhancements: Choose print or photo specific settings. Make use of the Collate option to collate copies with multiple pages.
- Binding Margin: Click On to create pages with a margin shifted to the left side of the page.
- Save Current Settings: You can easily save the settings as default for all future scan jobs.
- Click Back to move back to the Copy screen. Select Start Black or Start Color to initiate the copy job. The HP Officejet 6954 copies your document.
Printhead Problem, Ink System Failure, ‘0x…’ Error Displays
When you find that the Printhead, Printer Failure or Ink System Failure error message on the printer’s control panel or computer, you need to resolve it as soon as possible. Make use of the tips which are given below to rectify the issue.
- Use an authenticated ink cartridge for your 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer. In case the printer doesn’t support the ink cartridge, it might cause an error message.
- In some situations, a printer reset might help you to resolve the issue.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Halt until the carriage is noiseless before you commence.
- Release the ink cartridge and then remove it from the slot. In case an orange tab is attached to the ink cartridge, remove it.
- Ensure that you do not leave the ink cartridges outside the printer longer than 30 minutes.
- By doing so it might cause damage to both the printer and the ink cartridges.
- Use a lint-free cloth to clean any ink and debris on the copper- colored contact on the ink cartridge.
- Clean the contact with a dry, lint-free cloth prior to proceeding to the next step.
- Reiterate the procedures which are given above to clean each ink cartridge contact.
- Wipe the ink cartridge contacts and then reinstall the ink cartridges into the respective slot.
- Re-insert the color ink cartridges into the left side of the slot and then place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Lock the ink cartridge access door. If the issue still persists, move to the next step.
- Upgrade the printer firmware for printers connected to a Computer with Windows or Mac operating system.
- Now try to print a sample document using the HP Officejet 6954 printer.
- If the printer prints a document successfully, you’re done. You can start to print your print job.
- If you still find an issue, contact our technical support on the toll-free number.
Printer is offline
Printer Offline is the most common issue where users face it. Ensure that you use a proper network to connect the printer and computer. Go through the procedures which are given below to resolve it.
- Employ the HP Print and Scan Doctor software to fix and rectify the printer issues easily.
- Modify the default printer driver to your originally installed driver and verify the printer is not set for offline use.
- Ensure that the printer is in a ready state. Find for devices and then select Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- Right-click the default printer icon and then choose See what’s printing.
- Select 123.hp.com/oj6954 Printer. Ensure that your printer and the computer are connected to the network.
- Try to print a document. If the problem still exists, move to the next step to resolve it.
- Rebooting the printer might help you to restore a connection to the computer.
- For more help, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
- For a Wireless network connection: Ensure that you use a proper network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- Use the same wireless network connection for both the printer and computer.
- Position all the network connected devices at a closer distance to maintain good wireless signal strength.
- For a Wired connection: Plug the cables properly into the printer and computer.
- In some cases, a power reset might help you when the printer is not accepting communication from the Mac.
- Check for several devices in the 123.hp.com/oj6954 Printer list and then delete any extra entries other than one in idle status.
- Exclude the printer queue from the list of printers, and the include it again.
- For more guides, consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.