123.hp.com/oj250 Printer Support
- HP Officejet 250 Airprint Setup
- Hp Officejet 250 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 250 Software download
- HP Officejet 250 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet 250 drivers windows 10
- HP Officejet 250 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet 250 printer driver download
- HP Officejet 250 ePrinter
- HP Setup 250
- HP Officejet 250 User manual
123.hp.com/oj250 – Scan to Computer (Windows)
Scanning with HP 250 software
- Place the item to be scanned on the scanner glass, ADF or the document feeder slot based on your printer.
- Locate your printer model in Windows by searching for the same. In the results displayed, click on your printer name. Then 123 Setup Officejet 250 Printer Assistant will open.
- Then click on Scan a Document or Photo. Then HP Scan opens.
- Click on one of the shortcuts that relates to file type and action that is required
- You can change any of the shortcut default settings in the window, if required
- Choose Show Viewer After Scan or Show scan preview to preview and make additional changes before saving.
- Click on More or Advanced Settings to modify settings such as color, quality and default destination folder
- Click on Scan. The HP 250printer will scan the item, and then a preview will be displayed in HP Scan.
- If required, double-click the thumbnail of the scanned image, then modify the settings.
- Click on Save. Then, the Save as window will open.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the scan and change the File name if required. Confirm the file type to be save and then click on Save.
HP Officejet 250 Scan to Email
The ink cartridges for your 123 HP Officejet 250 Printer are shipped along with it. Now follow the steps below for proper installation of these ink cartridges on your printer.
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications. The double-click on HP Utility, found in the HP folder,
- Click on All Settings, click on Scan to Computer, and then click on the box near Enable Scan to Computer,
- In the 123.hp.com/oj250 Printer Control Panel, go to the scan icon or menu, choose the computer name, then locate scan to email shortcuts (such as Email as JPEG or Email as PDF)
- If scan to email shortcuts do not display – It means that the printer does not support the scanning to email feature. You can manually attach scanned images to a folder in your Mac to an email
- If scan to email shortcuts gets displayed, then proceed to the next step
- Go back to the Applications folder on the Mac and confirm that Mail.app or is found in the list
- If you find that Mail or Mail.app is not listed, then the scan will not be completed
- If Mail.app or Mail is found to be listed, then proceed to the next step
- In the printer control panel, choose or touch the scan to email shortcut that refers to your scan job
- If you find that Mail is activated, then a mail automatically open with the scan attachment
- If you find that Mail is not activated, then try sending the scan again
123.hp.com/oj250 Troubleshooting Support
How to Resolve Vertical bands or lines on copies or scans?
If you make a scan, copy or fax and find that the printed output has color bands or vertical lines in 123 HP Officejet 250
Step 1 : Confirming that the issue is not printing-related
- The steps outlined below resolve color band and lines when copying, scanning or faxing only.
- If bands or lines occur when printing, then do not proceed as per the instructions given below.
- If bands or lines are found when copying, scanning or faxing, then proceed as per the steps given below.
Step 2 : Cleaning the external scanner components
- Smudges, debris, dust or fingerprints under the scanner lid, on the scanner glass or in the document feeding slot may cause color bands and lines. These components should be cleaned with soft cloth sprayed with glass cleaner.
Step 3 : Resetting the printer
- Resetting the printer may result in forcing some types of scanners to calibrate which might solve the issue.
- Clear any items from the ADF and scanner glass and close the lid of the scanner.
- While the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer is switched on, the printer cord should be disconnected from the printer and from power strip or wall outlet.
- Please wait for at least 15 seconds
- The power cord should be plugged back into the wall outlet
- The power cord should be reconnected to the printer
- Now check the output again by scanning, copying or faxing. If the problem recurs, then proceed to the next step
Step 4 : Servicing the printer
- Service or replace the printer if you followed all the steps given above. Alternatively, you can speak to our expert technical support to resolve the issue for you.