123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer Support
- Officejet Pro 8710 Airprint Setup
- Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Troubleshooting
- Officejet Pro 8710 Software download
- Officejet Pro 8710 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- Officejet Pro 8710 drivers windows 10
- Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
- Officejet Pro 8710 printer driver download
- 123 Officejet Pro 8710 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 8710
- 123 Officejet Pro 8710 User manual
How to Scan 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Email
Try the steps below:
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications. The double-click on HP Utility, found in the HP folder.
- Click on All Settings, click on Scan to Computer, and then click on the box near Enable Scan to Computer.
- In the HP OJP 8710 printer control panel, go to the scan icon or menu, choose the computer name, then locate scan to email shortcuts (such as Email as JPEG or Email as PDF)
- If scan to email shortcuts do not display – It means that the printer does not support the scanning to email feature. You can manually attach scanned images to a folder in your Mac to an email
- If scan to email shortcuts gets displayed, then proceed to the next step
- Go back to the Applications folder on the Mac and confirm that Mail.app or is found in the list
- If you find that Mail or Mail.app is not listed, then the scan will not be completed.
- If Mail.app or Mail is found to be listed, then proceed to the next step
- In the printer control panel, choose or touch the scan to email shortcut that refers to your scan job.
- If you find that Mail is activated, then an mail automatically open with the scan attachment.
- If you find that Mail is not activated, then try sending the scan again.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer Windows
123.hp.com/ojpro8710 – HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan software
- Place the item to be scanned on the scanner glass, ADF or the document feeder slot based on your printer.
- Locate your printer model in Windows by searching for the same. In the results displayed, click on your printer name. Then HP Officejet 8710 Printer Assistant will open.
- Then click on Scan a Document or Photo. Then HP 8710 Scan opens.
- Click on one of the shortcuts that relates to file type and action that is required
- You can change any of the shortcut default settings in the window, if required.
- Choose Show Viewer After Scan or Show scan preview to preview and make additional changes before saving.
- Click on More or Advanced Settings to modify settings such as color, quality and default destination folder.
- Click on Scan. The 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer will scan the item, and then a preview will be displayed in HP Scan.
- If required, double-click the thumbnail of the scanned image, then modify the settings.
- Click on Save. Then, the Save as window will open.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the scan and change the File name if required. Confirm the file type to be save and then click on Save.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan to Computer Mac
123.hp.com/ojpro8710 – Using HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan Software
Step 1 : Find out whether HP scan has been installed on the Mac
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications.
- Locate HP Scan by double-clicking on the HP folder.
- If HP 8710 scan is available in the list, then double-click and open the application and proceed to the next step
- If HP 8710 Scan is not available in this list, then you can call our technical support who will offer further guidance and support.
Step 2 : Scanning a photo or document
- The photo or document should be placed print side down on the scanner bed and then the scanner lid should be closed
- Under the HP Scan window, click on Scan
- Choose your printer in the Scanner menu, then choose a scan job type under the Presets menu
- Click on the down arrow to view and modify scan orientation, colour and quality settings.
- Click on continue. The HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer will scan the item.
- Click on Add or Scan Next Item to scan additional media or click on Done
- Click on the thumbnail of the scanned image for displaying it in the main preview window.
- Click on Edit to straighten the scan, adjust colours or crop the size.
- Click on Send in the bottom right of the window to save the scans to a folder in the Mac. Then, click on Folder,
- In the displayed window, click on the Where menu to browse the folder and save the image. Then, click on Save,