123.hp.com/oj8100 – HP 8100 Support
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 Airprint Setup
- Hp Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 Software download
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 drivers windows 10
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer driver download
- 123 hp Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 8100
- 123 hp Officejet Pro 8100 User manual
123.hp.com/ojpro8100 – How to Print from Android?
- The latest version of HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service should be installed on your Android device. These plugins can be downloaded from the Google play store or any other Android app supplier.
- From your
123.hp.com/ojpro8100 Printer, switch on Wi-Fi Direct
- For printers that come with a control panel, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon to display the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- For printers that do not have a control panel, press on the Information button to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- If the printer does not come with an Information button, then press the Resume button and keep it pressed for 2 seconds to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- Choose Automatic to print without using a password. Choose Manual to confirm the print job or to use a password.
- Touch Settings > Wi-Fi on your Android device and ensure that is in On mode.
- Open the document or photo that you would like to print and touch Print from the app menu. Alternatively, you can use the Share option from an option to forward the content to the print plugin
- Ensure that the correct printer name is shown as your printer on the print plugin settings screen. If another printer name is displayed, touch the name to show the available list of printers and then choose your printer name.
- Touch Print.
123.hp.com/ojpro8100 – Technical Support
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printer Scan Automatically from Email
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications. The double-click on HP Utility, found in the HP folder
- Click on All Settings, click on Scan to Computer, and then click on the box near Enable Scan to Computer
- In the printer control panel, go to the scan icon or menu, choose the computer name, then locate scan to email shortcuts (such as Email as JPEG or Email as PDF)
- If scan to email shortcuts do not display – It means that the printer does not support the scanning to email feature. You can manually attach scanned images to a folder in your Mac to an email
- If scan to email shortcuts gets displayed, then proceed to the next step
- Go back to the Applications folder on the Mac and confirm that Mail.app or is found in the list
- If you find that Mail or Mail.app is not listed, then the scan will not be completed
- If Mail.app or Mail is found to be listed, then proceed to the next step
- In the printer control panel, choose or touch the scan to email shortcut that refers to your scan job
- If you find that Mail is activated, then an mail automatically open with the scan attachment
- If you find that Mail is not activated, then try sending the scan again
123.hp.com/ojpro8100 – HP 8100 Troubleshooting Support
Why can’t I print from my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a HP printer that supports AirPrint. Numerous models of printers from various manufacturers do not support AirPrint. In that case, you have to download HandyPrint, an application that lets you print from your Apple device with a printer not supporting AirPrint. To print from a device supporting Android operating system, then you have to use the Google Cloud Print.
How to cancel a print job from the computer?
To cancel a print job sent from your Windows computer :
- You have to click on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printer icon on the Notification area, when you need to start printing.
- Now, right click and select the option Open All Active Printers.
- Select the print job that you need cancelled.
- Right click on this job and click the CANCEL icon
- When prompted with further instructions on screen, click YES and select to cancel the print job that you required to be cancelled.
- Repeat the previous steps to install the other ink cartridge. Close the ink cartridge access door.
How to print from my iPhone if my HP OfficeJet pro 8100 printer does not support AirPrint?
A number of HP printers available in the market supports the Apple printing application, AirPrint. But this is the case for only the newer models of HP Printers released. If you own an old model in HP, be it HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro, or HP DeskJet, then your printer may not support AirPrint, and consequently not allow AirPrint to send print jobs to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer to it. In such cases you will have to download and use third-party applications to enable the connection from your Apple device to your HP printer. Some of the applications that you can use are HandyPrint and PrintBureau. It is important that you remember that these applications are not created by HP or Apple, then downloading and using them puts no liability on these two companies.
Why does my HP ojpro 8100 printer only print a blank sheet?
When your 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer is shared among many computers, a separator page is printed between the different print jobs. This option is usually enabled by default. Check in your HP OfficeJet’s printer software and make sure if this option is enabled. The steps to check this are as follows. The first step is to power up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 display panel or the control panel. Now power up the computer connected to your HP 8100 printer, the computer where the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 software is installed. In the Control Panel of your computer, click on the option Open Devices and Printers. The Devices and Printers screen opens. In this you will find the drivers of all the devices that are connected to your system. Now, double click on the HP OJP 8100 printer icon. You will see a Customize your printer icon, select it. In this select the ‘Advanced’ options tab. From this page disable the Separator Page button. This button is found on the right bottom of the page. Uncheck the box next to this option to disable it.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.