HP Officejet 5740 Setup AiO Guidance
- HP Officejet 5740 Airprint Setup
- HP Officejet 5740 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 5740 Software download
- HP Officejet 5740 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet 5740 drivers windows 10
- HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet 5740 printer driver download
- 123 HP Officejet 5740 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 5740
- 123 HP Officejet 5740 User manual
How to Scan from HP Officejet 5740 Setup
HP OJ5740 scan on Windows
Scanning with HP Officejet 5740 Setup software
- Place the item to be scanned on the scanner glass, ADF or the document feeder slot based on your printer.
- Locate your printer model in Windows by searching for the same. In the results displayed, click on your printer name. Then HP Officejet 5740 Setup Printer Assistant will open.
- Then click on Scan a Document or Photo. Then HP Scan opens.
- Click on one of the shortcuts that relates to file type and action that is required
- You can change any of the shortcut default settings in the window, if required
- Choose Show Viewer After Scan or Show scan preview to preview and make additional changes before saving.
- Click on More or Advanced Settings to modify settings such as color, quality and default destination folder
- Click on Scan. The HP Officejet 5740 Setup printer will scan the item, and then a preview will be displayed in HP Scan.
- If required, double-click the thumbnail of the scanned image, then modify the settings.
- Click on Save. Then, the Save as window will open.
- Choose the folder that you want to save the scan and change the File name if required. Confirm the file type to be save and then click on Save.
HP OJ5740 scan on Mac
Using HP 5740 Scan Software
Step 1 : Find out whether HP scan has been installed on the Mac
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications
- Locate HP Scan by double-clicking on the HP folder.
- If HP OJ 5740 scan is available in the list, then double-click and open the application and proceed to the next step
- If HP 5740 Scan is not available in this list, then you can call our technical support who will offer further guidance and support.
Step 2 : Scanning a photo or document
- The photo or document should be placed print side down on the scanner bed and then the scanner lid should be closed
- Under the HP 5740 Scan window, click on Scan
- Choose your printer in the Scanner menu, then choose a scan job type under the Presets menu
- Click on the down arrow to view and modify scan orientation, colour and quality settings.
- Click on continue. The printer will scan the item.
- Click on Add or Scan Next Item to scan additional media or click on Done
- Click on the thumbnail of the scanned image for displaying it in the main preview window.
- Click on Edit to straighten the scan, adjust colours or crop the size.
- Click on Send in the bottom right of the window to save the scans to a folder in the Mac. Then, click on Folder
- In the displayed window, click on the Where menu to browse the folder and save the image. Then, click on Save
HP Officejet 5740 Print from Kindle
Fire OS 3.0 (Mojito) devices such as the Kindle Fire HDX and Kindle Fire HD tablets can print from Kindle
Kindle Printing – Instructions
- From any supported app, get the Print option from the app menu and then touch on Print.
- Check the options to choose your printer. Android devices show a list of printers that are available on the Wi-Fi network
- Locate your printer on the Wi-Fi list. Touch to select it. After choosing the printer, your device will remember your choice.
- If you are unable to locate the printer on the Wi-Fi list of if you would like to use the wireless direct connection, then locate your 123 HP OJ 5740 printer on the Wireless Direct list. Touch to select it.
- Proceed as per the instructions displayed to finish the connection process. After choosing the printer, your device will remember your choice.
- If required, you can make changes to the printing options that are available.
- Touch on Print to start printing from your Kindle.
123HPcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.