123.Hp.Com/HP Laserjet 1320 Driver And Wireless Assistant
- HP Laserjet 1320 Setup
- HP Laserjet 1320 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Laserjet 1320 Software download
- HP Laserjet 1320 drivers
- HP Laserjet 1320 Wireless Setup
- HP Laserjet 1320 Driver Download
- HP eprint Laserjet 1320
- HP Laserjet 1320 Manual
HP Laserjet 1320 Printer
If you own a medium enterprise and looking for an ideal printer that conserves energy and makes your job easy with an unexpected print quality, then HP Laserjet 1320 is the best choice. Generally, HP Laserjets are large in size but has been designed in a way such that it fits on the desk space. HP Laserjet 1320 is not the least among them. It is a great but small monochrome printer that offers convincing output and is suitable for any medium-sized business, school or home office. Without a second thought, users can opt for the printer as this laserjet printer setup is so easy that one can do it on their own.
123 HP Laserjet 1320 Printer drivers
Printer drivers for Windows
Downloading the driver for your hp laserjet 1320 printer is easy with our step-by-step instructions. We provide the latest driver version that makes this laserjet printer setup quick.
- On our website, search for hp laserjet 1320 printer and go to the lj 1320 driver download for Windows.
- Click the respective link provided on the web page that takes you to the lj 1320 driver download page.
- Once you click on the specific driver download button, either the driver file gets saved on your browser’s downloads utility or in your computer’s Downloads folder.
- For Windows, the driver file will be in the .exe format and double-click on it.
- In a new window, you will be prompted either to Run or Save the driver file. Click on any of the options, follow the commands and complete the driver installation for Windows.
- Ensure that you download the full-feature driver for hp laserjet 1320 printer as it provides access to the complete printer functionality.
- If you do not find the same, then it means that the full-feature driver is not available for your printer.
- At that point, you can prefer downloading the Basic driver that supports your printer.
- We also provide you an option of checking the OS compatibility of your computer with the printer so that you will know which driver is suitable for the printer functioning.
Printer drivers for Mac
Installing Mac printer drivers are similar to the procedure that you follow for Windows with a change in the file format. You can obtain the recent version of the LJ 1320 driver for Mac from us.
- Navigate our website and key in the printer model or search hp laserjet 1320 in the respective printer type.
- Check your Mac OS compatibility with your printer before you proceed to download the driver.
- Click the LJ 1320 driver for Mac download link and it takes you to the download page.
- Our website contains the full-feature driver for your Mac and lets you download and install the driver immediately.
- When you click on the download link, the driver setup file will be available on the browser’s download utility or your Mac’s Downloads folder.
- Access the .dmg file which is the driver setup file for Mac by clicking on the folder twice.
- Double-click on the driver file and complete the driver installation as per the procedure available on the computer screen.
- If there is no full-featured download is available on our website for your printer, then such driver is not available for your printer.
- In such cases, you can download the Basic driver that helps you run the printer and access its basic functionality.
- If you have any issue with respect to the lj 1320 driver download for Mac, you can always get in touch with our tech support for instant solutions.
Specifications of Laserjet 1320
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems 123.hp.com
- It comes with a duplexer that lets the user print on both sides of the document.
- The maximum allowed standard paper size is legal.
- The number of pages offered by this hp laserjet 1320 printer is up to 10000.
- It can handle up to 250 sheets in the main input tray.
- The print speed of this printer is merely high and is maintained with the same speed throughout the day.
- The cost of the printer is $400.00 and when it comes to business, it is equivalently affordable.
- The printing cost per page offered by this printer is slightly higher but manageable when accounted on a monthly basis.
- It is a light-weight printer at 24.8 pounds and easily sets on your office table because of its compressed structure.
- It also supports printing the graphics files and photos but not fast as compared to the printing of the documents.
Printer Setup and Troubleshooting
When you buy a new printer, it is important that you set it up properly. To get the easy procedure for laserjet printer setup, we suggest you go through our step-by-step instructions, It explains to you how to unpack your hp aserjet 1320 printer, how to power it up, how to install the ink cartridges and how to install the printer software that completes the laserjet printer setup. We also do provide troubleshooting for all hp laserjet 1320 printer issues instantly and quickly. For your knowledge, we have given short notes on a few issues that your hp laserjet 1320 may encounter.
Paper jam : This is an often issue with your printer that may lead to many other issues. A paper jam issue occurs when the paper you use for printing is wrinkled, bent or curled or contains moisture. Once you experience a paper jam issue with your printer, you need to check the printer rollers, the printer’s rear side and the carriage if any torn pieces of paper are left out. It is always recommended to store your paper inside the bundle in a warm place.
Error light : An error light in orange flashes on your printer’s control panel and the printer fails to print. For this issue, it is suggested to run the printer troubleshooter that is related with your operating system or obtain a test page to check if hp the laserjet 1320 printer is able to print graphics and text properly. Observe the error points on the test page and try to rectify it with the help of an automated tool provided for your printer.
Printer offline :If your printer is not able to communicate with the computer properly, then it shows an offline message. This will not let you print until the printer offline message on the printer’s control panel disappears. The simple and best way to rectify this issue would be restarting the printer or reconfiguring the network connection. Sometimes your printer may show a false offline message too; in that case, you can ignore the message and continue with the print jobs.
Ink cartridge : Laserjet 1320 comes with a toner cartridge. If the toner becomes empty or it is damaged, then it requires a replacement. It is always advisable to use a genuine laserjet 1320 ink or toner cartridge that avoids the issue of ink and printhead. Sometimes, the printhead may be faulty but it displays that the error is with the cartridge. In such cases, you need to clean the printhead and check if the issue is getting resolved. If not, you will be needed to replace the printhead.
Toner light : The toner light blinks once you install the toner cartridge in the printer which means that the toner is unavailable though it is actually present. This issue occurs due to the poor contacts that are not connecting to the chip and letting you print. The best solution for this issue would be cleaning the toner contacts and checking if there are any bits of paper stuck on it or it has formed debris. It is always recommended to clean the cartridge frequently that restricts the printer from giving such issue.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.