HP Sprocket Load HP Zink® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
This manual educates you to stack the paper into the input tray after unpacking and setting up the 123 HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
Follow the below steps to stack a plain photo paper into the input tray of the printer.
- The Sprocket printer should be turned off.
- Take away the top cover by moving it from the output slot.
- You can stack up to 10 sheets of photo paper with HP ZINK® Smartsheet. Ensure that the Smartsheet should be on the bottom of the stack with a bar- code facing down. Keep the photo paper with a print side facing up.
- Align the top cover by keeping the tracks on the outside of the paper. Now move the top cover towards the direction of output slot until it is fixed firmly.
- The printer should be switched off.
NOTE : One blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet is always present in each pack of HP ZINK® photo paper. This blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet should be kept safe until all the 10 photo paper sheets have been used. Once it gets over you can discard the Smartsheet.
Troubleshooting the ‘Out of Paper’ Error
The HP Sprocket Photo Printer does not feed the photo paper until the blue HP ZINK ® Smartsheet is calibrated by the printer. In such cases, an Out of Paper error message is prompted on the HP Sprocket application. Now the paper error message is displayed on the HP Sprocket app. The Status Indicator light is blinked and turned red.
- Click OK on the HP Sprocket Black application, to clear the error message
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off the printer.
- The top cover should be removed. To perform it move it away from the output slot and then place it aside.
- Any loose photo paper should be removed from the input tray and the blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet should be kept aside.
- Reload the remaining photo paper with the HP logo facing down.
CAUTION : The blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet should be discarded only when the specific error occurs at the time of loading the paper. Each new pack of HP ZINK® photo paper always loaded with the HP ZINK® Smartsheet.
- Turn on the 123 HP Sprocket Photo Printer printer by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. The 123 HP Sprocket printer should be pressed and hold until it is fitted.
- Resend your print job from the HP Sprocket app. The print job should be sent again from your HP Sprocket app.
123 HP Sprocket Photo Printers – Printing Photos
To print photos from your mobile device or a social media use the HP Sprocket application. Your mobile uses Bluetooth connection to pair your mobile with the printer.
Step 1 : Checking the requirements
Ensure that your printer and mobile satisfies the following requirements before you print :
- Initially, the printer should be set up.If you have not already setup the printer, move to Setting up the printer.
- Your Android device must have version 4.4 and later.
- Our IOS device must have version 8.0 and later.
- Bluetooth should be turned on.
Step 2 : Installing the HP Sprocket application on your mobile devices
HP Sprocket application is mandatory to pair you mobile with the printer. Kindly install the HP Sprocket application on your mobile. You can move to the step to Print with the HP Sprocket app if your mobile has this application already and the pairing is done.
- Visit the HP Sprocket photo printer Black homepage.
- Choose Google Play if you are using Android devices or choose App Store if you are using IOS devices and then kindly follow the prompted instructions
Step 3 : Pairing the printer and mobile device
Kindly pair up your printer to the mobile device using the Bluetooth connection once the HP Sprocket application is installed.
- The Sprocket printer should be turned on.
- Go to the Bluetooth Settings on your mobile devices.Your Bluetooth now discovers the nearby devices.
- Check for HP sprocket (xx:xx) in the list.
- Tap on your printer name if is shown in the list and the proceed the following steps.
- Tap Search or Scan if your printer name is not shown on the list. Tap the printer name when it is displayed and then continue to the next step.
Step 4 : Printing with the 123 HP Sprocket app
- It is possible to print a photo from your mobile device or social media accounts like Facebook to the 123 HP Sprocket photo printer.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.