- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Airprint Setup
- HP OJPRO 8620 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP OJPRO 8620 Software download
- HP OJPRO 8620 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP OJPRO 8620 drivers windows 10
- HP OJPRO 8620 Wireless Setup
- HP OJPRO 8620 printer driver download
- 123 HP OJPRO 8620 ePrinter
- 123HP OJPRO 8620 Setup
- 123 HP OJPRO 8620 User manual
HP OJPRO 8620 Print from iPad using AirPrint
Are you a Mac user? Do you like to print your documents from a mobile device? Apple AirPrint app is the best choice. Print your document or photo from any place at any time within split seconds. Use these procedures which are given below to print from your Apple device using AirPrint.
Step 1. Download the driver from the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8620 drivers and install it based on the instructions displayed on the screen.
Step 2. Prior to printing a document, both Apple iOS device and printer must be connected either via a wireless network or through Wi-Fi Direct.
Step 3. In case your printer is connected to your system via a USB cable, you need to use Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
Step 4. Link the Apple iOS device to the printer via a wireless network connection.
Step 5. Ensure that the printer and mobile device are connected to the same wireless network connection.
Step 6. Unplug the USB cable or Ethernet cable, connect the printer to the network.
Step 7. Printers with control panel display: From the printer, click the Setup, Network or Wireless option, click Wireless Setup Wizard and then use the on-screen guides to link the printer to your network.
Step 8. Printer without control panel display: Tap the Wireless button to power on the wireless radio option, in the event that the wireless light is stable, the printer is connected. In case the light is flickering, ensure that you place the printer and router closer and then tap the WPS button on the router and halt until the light is stable.
Step 9. Attempt to print a document. If you are still facing the connection issue, move to the next step.
Step 10. Link your Apple iOS device directly to the printer with Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
Step 11. On the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, ensure a solid blue light is on next to the Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless Direct button on the control panel.
Step 12. Tap the Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless direct button or go to the control panel menu settings to select Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
Step 13. From your Apple iOS device, click Settings and then choose the Wi-Fi option.
Step 14. From the Choose a network menu, choose your printer. The printer name start with DIRECT.
Step 15. If urged, enter a password. The default password is 12345678.
Step 16. Ensure that the printer is on and in a ready state. In case your printer is in sleep mode, power on the printer by pressing the power button.
Step 17. Access the document, email, photo, or webpage you want to print, and then click on the Action icon.
Step 18. Click Print. From the Printer Options menu, click Select Printer and then choose your printer from the list.
Step 19. Click Options to modify other settings if required. Some options, such as paper size might not be modified and need to be changed from the printer.
Step 20. The Options menu might not display in case your printer is black ink only.
Step 21. Choose the number of copies you would like to print and then click on the Print option.
Step 22. In case you are using a Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless direct connection, move back into Wi-Fi settings and link your Apple iOs device to your network.
Step 23. If you required any hp officejet pro 8620 troubleshooting tips, consult our technical support on the toll-free number.
Print job stuck in print queue (OS X)
If you find a Print job stuck in print queue message on the printer control panel, you may not proceed to print your document from the Mac computer. The stuck print job cannot be excluded or cancelled and prevents further print jobs from printing. Make use of the tips which are given below to clear your printer issue.
- Step 1: In some cases, an older driver and software must be updated to rectify the printing issue.
- Step 2: It is advisable to use the latest driver and software for the printer to avoid the printer problem.
- Step 3: For a USB connection: Unplug the USB cable and then relink it to the computer.
- Step 4: Unplug the USB cable from the posterior side of the printer. Tap the power button to turn on the printer.
- Step 5: Wait for the printer to become stable and noiseless before continuing.
- Step 6: Wait for at least five seconds and then relink the USB cable to the printer.
- Step 7: Try printing a document. If the print job become stuck again, move to the next step.
- Step 8: For a network printer connection: Restart your router, printer, and computer.
- Step 9: Select the Apple icon and then choose System Preferences. Choose your printer from the Printers list and then tap Open Print Queue.
- Step 10: If the printer is displayed in the device list and option for the printer gets displayed, the printer is linked to the network.
- Step 11: Exclude the printer queue from the list of printers and then include it again.
- Step 12: Ensure that your computer is linked to the Internet. From the Printers list, select your printer and then tap the Minus button to remove it.
- Step 13: Select the Add button. Choose the name of your printer from the Printer list and then tap Add to add your printer.
- Step 14: Select the Use or Print using option. Choose your printer name. You might find a new printer queue in the Printers list in an Idle status.
- Step 15: Try to print a document. If the error still persists, continue to the next step to rectify it.
- Step 16: Check for multiple device from the Printers list and then delete any extra entries that might exist for the HP Officejet 8620 printer.
- Step 17: Select the Apple menu and then tap System Preferences. Choose Printers and Scanners, Print and Scan or Print and Fax.
- Step 18: From the Printers and Scanners window, view the list of devices displayed on the left side.
- Step 19: There must be only one printer queue name in the list for each printer used by the computer.
- Step 20: In case all troubleshooting did not resolve the problem, try to reset the print system.
- Step 21: Right-click the blank space from the Printers list and then tap the Reset printing system option.
- Step 22: Select Reset in the confirmation window. Index an administrator user name and password and tap Ok.
- Step 23: Halt until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the Printers list.
- Step 24: Include your printer to the list again and try to print a sample document.
- Step 25: If the ojpro 8620 issue still exists, contact our technical experts on the toll-free number.