123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw Printer Support
- HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw Airprint Setup
- HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw Software download
- HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw drivers
- HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw Wireless Setup
- HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw Driver Download
- HP eprint Laserjet Pro M426fdw
- HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw Manual
123 HP laserjet pro mfp M426fdw – Setting Up and Using HP ePrint
Step 1 : Checking HP ePrint setup requirements – 123 HP laserjet pro mfp M426fdw
You cannot use HP ePrint to print if you have not satisfied all the below requirements.
NOTE : HP ePrint does not work if you use a USB cable to connect your 123 hp laserjet pro mfp M426fdw printer.
- Ensure that your HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw supports HP ePrint.Search an HP ePrint logo, button, on the printer control panel.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw is connected to either wired or wireless internet connection.
- Examine the cable and the lights on the printer’s Ethernet port, if you use a wired connection. You can see the steady green light and the unsteady orange light once your Laserjet Pro M426fdw is connected.
- Ensure that Internet connection is on if you use the wireless internet connection. Use the same internet connection for both printer and the computer.
The wireless light on the HP color Laserjet Pro M426fdw control should be steady.
Step 2 : Web Service should be turned
Your 123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw can communicate over the Internet with web-connected printing services, such as HP ePrint by turning on the Web Services from the printer control panel or the Embedded Web Server (EWS).
NOTE : Turn on the Web Services. Periodic updating of Firmware is required to use HP ePrint.
Step 3 : Getting the printer’s email address
- Leave the M426fdw to print the Make the Most of Your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw or Important Printer Setup Instructions page after switching on the Web Services. This page provides information about Web Service which possesses your printer email address or the M426fdw claim code.
- If the information page is not printed even after 5 to 10 minutes from the time of switching on the Web Service restart it and try now to get a new information page.
- The printer’s email address should be located on the information sheet, proceed to the following steps.
- If a 123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw email address is not prompted on the information page, the printer’s email address is the printer claim code in addition to @123hpeprint.com.
- For Example email@example.com.
Step 4 : Printing a document or photo using HP ePrint
You can print a document or a photo using HP ePrint only if it is sent via email. The printing job can be done if an active Internet connection and an email account is available. Following email requirements should be satisfied before printing job is done using HP ePrint.
- Kindly enter the printer’s address in the To:
- The HP ePrint server cancels the print job if you include any additional email address in the same field as the printer’s email address. If you would like to any additional recipients, enter the email address in the Cc:
- It is mandatory to include the subject in the subject line. HP ePrint server may cancel the print job if a blank email subject line is present.
HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw – How to Fax
Kindly connect the telephone cord, set up the fax connection and then the fax preferences.
Step 1 : Requirements for setting up fax
Ensure that the following requirements are satisfied before setting up the fax service.
- You should possess an active telephone landline
- Install the toner cartridge in on your 123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw printer.
- Stack plain, white paper in the input tray of your printer.
- You should require the telephone cord and adapter if needed.
Step 2 : Setting up a fax connection on your Laserjet Pro M426fdw
The following steps will educate you to set up fax connection for a phone with a voice/fax line and a telephone answering machine. You should connect the telephone cord with the printer, establish the fax connection and then choose the fax settings from the printer control panel.
- You are requested to unplug any telephone devices from the telephone wall jack that you are connecting the M426fdw to.
- The plug from the fax phone port should be removed from the rear of the HP M426fdw printer.
- The one end of the phone jack should be connected to the wall jack whereas the other end should be connected to the fax line-in port on the rear of the printer.
The phone cord must be connected to the HP M426fdw. If not the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw might not fax successfully.
NOTE : The fax tones from a fax machine might be recorded by the answering machine and the M426fdw might not receive faxes if the answering machine is not connected to the printer directly.
- The answering machine cord should be connected to the fax phone port on the rear of the 123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw.
- Optional step: You can connect a phone of your answering machine at the OUT port if a built- in phone is unavailable with your answering machine.
- Swing to left to choose Setup from the home screen on the M426fdw control panel.
- Click Fax Setup -> Basic Setup.
- Tap Rings to Answer.
- Choose a number that is two rings more than your answering machine setting.
- Click OK.
- Click Answer Mode, and ensure that Automatic is chosen.
Step 3 : Choose basic fax settings
- The default fax setting on your M426fdw is quite enough to send and receive the faxes. It is suggested to review the basic fax settings and can alter it according to your requirement.
Laserjet Pro M426fdw – Printing From HP Print Service Plugin (Android)
This manual is for network or Wi-Fi Direct HP printers and Android smartphones or tablets.
Step 1 : Verify the requirements
Ensure that your printer and your Android device satisfies the following requirement before installing the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Initially set up the 123 HP Laserjet pro mfp M426fdw hardware.
- Your Android device and the 123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw printer should be connected to the same wireless network, or Wi-Fi Direct should be enabled on your printer and the Android device.
- The Android device should have Version 4.0 or later.
- Safari, Mail, Photos, and iWorks are the applications supported by Apple. Other popular applications in the App Store are also supported by it.
Step 2 : Installing and turning on the HP Print Service Plugin
You can Install or update the HP Service Plugin application from the Google Play Store, and ensure that the plugin is turned on.
NOTE : HP Print Service Plugin has turned on automatically on Android devices with 7.0 (Nougat) once the installation is done.
- If you are installing the Print Service Plugin for the first time, scroll down to the home screen to display the notification dashboard, and then search HP Inc. service installed.
- If you are updating the HP Print Service Plugin, press Settings , ->More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then click either Print or Printing.
- Click either HP Inc. service installed or HP Inc., and then press On.Now your Android device is obsoletely ready to print a document or a photo using the HP Print Service Plugin.
NOTE : Depends on the printer model and the device manufacturer menus, icon, and the location of the printer settings may vary. Based on the Android version and the device model menus, icons, and the location of the print settings may differ.
- All you have to do is install or update the HP Print Service Plugin (in English) from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- You can select a method to turn on the HP Print Service Plugin once the installation or update is done.
Step 3 : Printing a document or a photo with the HP Print Service Plugin
You can able to print photos, documents, or web page from your Android device using HP Print Service Plugin.Follow the below procedures to print a document or photo using HP Print Service Plugin.
- Go to the item which you decide to print, press the menu icon, and then A print preview screen is prompted now.
- Click down the down arrow next to Select a printer, to check the printer list and you can choose your printer from the available list.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ljprom426fdw printer model name from the available list of printers to print over a network.
- Choose your DIRECT-xx-HP [printer model name] from the available list of printers to print over a network.
- Press the down arrow to alter any print settings and then click the Print icon.