Total Guide for HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Printer
- HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Airprint Setup
- HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Software download
- HP Laserjet Pro M377dw drivers
- HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Wireless Setup
- HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Driver Download
- HP eprint Laserjet Pro M377dw
- HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Manual
123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M377dw – AirPrint
The below steps guide you to download the firmware from the HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Printer website.
- Ensure that the 123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M377dw is on. You can connect it either to your local network or a USB cable
- Download the Software and Drivers and then include your M377dw printer model number
- Choose your operating system if needed.
- Press Firmware, and then press Download.Press Use HP Download and Install Assistant (Recommended) -> Next-> Install now.
- Check the M377dw printer serial number after the HP M377dw Printer Update window is opened.
- Press OK when the update is completed
- Disconnect the HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Setup driver installed by Windows if you have used it to update your network.
- Search Windows for Devices and Printers ,and then press Devices and Printers in the available list of results.
- Choose the USB driver that suits your M377dw printer model, double- click on it and then press Remove Device.
- Restart the computer after disconnecting the USB cable from the M377dw printer and the computer.
Follow the below troubleshooting steps if you are unable to print a local HP printer with AirPrint
- Ensure that the M377dw printer is turned on. If the printer is already on, turn off it and then restart it again to check whether the issues has been resolved.
- Ensure that the HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Printer and the ios device is connected to the same wireless connection.
- Ensure that your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M377dw printer has the updated firmware version.
- Ensure that paper tray is present and the ink or toner is not empty.
- Ensure that no error message is displayed on the printer control panel.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp M377dw – Google Cloud Print
Any mobile or network- connected device (such as a computer, phone, tablet, or other mobile device) can print a document or photo to your printer by using Google Cloud Print. It is a free service and you can download it from our website.
Step 1 : Registering your Google Cloud Print Ready M377dw printer
You can register your Google Cloud Print through the Chrome browser on your desktop or laptop.
- Ensure that you satisfy the following requirements
- You should possess a computer running Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later and MacOS, or Windows XP or later, or Chromebook.
- Your computer must have Google Chrome browser installed on it.
- A Google account is mandatory.
- You should possess a Google Cloud Print Ready M377dw printer and the computer which is connected to a same active Internet connection
- The printer should be turned on.
- Sign in with your Google account by open the Chrome browser
- Press the Chrome menu icon , and then choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down in the Settings window to choose Show advanced settings.
Scroll down to Google Cloud Print, then press the Manage button. Now available printers on the network are discovered by Google Cloud Print.
Step 2 : Printing a document or a photo from your computer or mobile device
Using Google Cloud Print you can print documents, email, images, and web pages from your computer or mobile now.
HP Laserjet Pro M377dw – Download and Install a Driver for a USB Connection
Kindly download and install the Software and Driver for a USB connection.The full featured and M377dw printer management software are included in the installation. Select the USB option if you are directed to choose a connection type at the time of installation.
NOTE :You can also download the software using CD as an alternative
- The HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Printer should be turned on.
- The USB cable should be disconnected from the printer if you used it to connect to the computer.
- Visit our customer support page.
- Choose a method to include your printer model and kindly follow the prompted instruction to visit the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or click Basic HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Setup Drivers for other driver options.
- You can select Download next to the full feature driver (suggested), or Basic Drivers
The printer not found or connected during installation- Troubleshooting
Try the following procedure is any issues arise during the installation process.
- Kindly restart the computer. This may help you to resolve the issue.
- Reconnect the USB cable which you used to connect your Laserjet Pro mfp M377dw to the computer.
- Try to connect the USB cable to some other ports on the computer.
- Attempt to connect the USB cable directly to the computer without using a USB hub or docking station.
- Try to connect your printer to the computer using different USB cable. The cables not more than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length are supported by HP.
- The computer might experience insufficient power supply to detect all the USB ports if you are using several USB- connected devices such as another printer. So kindly disconnect other USB devices which are not in use.
Laserjet Pro mfp M377dw – Printing from Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
This manual is common for HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Printer and Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
AirPrint is a built- in printing solutions which is provided in all ios devices such as Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. You can easily print photos, documents, emails, or web pages from your Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to the most HP wireless printers with the help of Apple AirPrint. Ensure that the following requirements have been satisfied to print the documents or photos with AirPrint.
- An Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch should run at iOS 4.2 or later
Note :Not all the Apple devices are compatible with all features. IPad (all models), iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (third generation or later) have AirPrint and multitasking.
- AirPrint is supported by HP wireless printers that are released in 2010 and later.
- You must connect the Apple device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch) and the 123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M377dw to the same private 802.11 wireless private network. Bonjour, Apple’s zero-configuration networking are used by AirPrint to automatically search your wireless local network.
- Safari, Mail, Photos, and iWorks are the applications supported by Apple. Other popular HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Setup applications in the App Store are also supported by it.
To print from an app, press the Action icon and then click Print to print with AirPrint.
NOTE : If the Action icon or the Print button does not display, the app does not support AirPrint at this time.
Following are not supported by AirPrint:
- Public wireless networks like public Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth connections, or on cellular 3G or 4G data connections are not supported by AirPrint.
- OS X v10.7 Lion or later is supported by AirPrint.
Printing the document or photo using Apple AirPrint
Kindly follow the below instructions to print a document or photo from an Apple iPad with Apple AirPrint.
- Ensure that the wireless feature is on and the 123.hp.com/setup M377dw printer must be connected to your local wireless network.
- A wireless icon and a blue light is present on the front of some printer.Ensure that the wireless light is on and should not blink.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your Apple iOS device. Ensure that you are connected to the local HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Printer network which is already connected to your M377dw printer.
NOTE : Public wireless networks such as public mobile hotspots, Bluetooth, or cellular data connections, either 3G or 4G is not supported by AirPrint.
- Go to the document, photo, email, or web page you wish to print, then click the Share icon or to display the menu options.
- Press either Print or the Print icon , based on the type of file you wish to print.The Printer Options is now prompted.
- Press Select 123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M377dw on the HP Laserjet Pro M377dw Setup Options menu.You can now see the available list of printers on the network.
- You can choose your printer name from the available list, alter the print setting if required, and then press Print.