123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M29w Printer AiO Solutions
With the 123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M29w printing device, perform a large number of prints that fit your space and budget. Get professional-quality results for your work by printing on this latest Laserjet device. With the wireless feature enabled in the machine, print, and scan from using your smartphone from anywhere you are. The dynamic security feature of this printer ensures that the documents you print are secure. This device runs only on genuine HP cartridges producing quality prints. Use of any other non-HP chip cartridges might not work on the printer. Handle all the tasks efficiently and get only the best from this device. 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Specs Available Here.
123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M29w Unboxing & Setting Up
Steps for 123 HP LJPRO M29w First-Time Installation
- Cut the tip on the side of the box to open the sealed tapes.
- Remove the tapes on all the sides and open the flaps.
- The printer accessories will be found on top of the package after opening.
- The Getting Started guide is found on the top.
- With this guide, the user can set up the printer in simple ways.
- The Setup Poster is found below the Getting started guide.
- The warranty guide and the support flyer are also included.
- The software drivers CD is found along with the USB cable.
- This CD plays a significant role in setting up the printer.
- A black colored power cord is available at the bottom of the above accessories.
- Remove the printer by lifting it out of the box with the help of a polythene cover wrapped around it.
- Remove the two styrofoam sheets that surround the printer.
- Remove all the tapes from the printer. The instructions to load paper fly sheet is also attached to the device which has to be removed.
- Remove the foam that is beneath the access door. Unseal the tapes from the toner cartridge.
- Follow the instructions given on the flysheet to load the toner cartridge.
- Connect the power cord’s one end to the rear of the printer and connect the other end to a power source.
- Turn on the printer with the help of the Power button.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp M29w Driver Download & Installation
123.hp.com/ljpro m29w Driver Download & Install for Windows
Steps for HP m29w Driver Installation on Windows:
- The 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w driver for Windows is available on our website.
- The software and drivers will automatically download from the internet on a Windows computer after connecting the printer to it.
- The software installation CD comes along with the printer package while purchasing.
- Insert the CD into the CD drive to start the setup. Follow the instructions and complete the installation.
- The user can manually download the drivers for his\her preferred Windows OS version from our website. Download and save the file.
- Before installation, make sure to disconnect the USB cable from both the PC and printer.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your drive and double click on the drivers file to run the installation setup.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen and finish the installation. Finally, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Finish.
- Form a network between the printer and the computer and then start printing. Sometimes, the printer may not respond to the user’s commands or may malfunction if the drivers are not updated properly.
123.hp.com/ljpro m29w Driver Download & Install for Mac
Steps for HP m29w Driver Installation on Mac:
- Drivers are available in the installation disk that is provided with the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer package on purchasing.
- Insert the software installation CD into your Mac PC and run the installation setup.
- Go with the succeeding instructions and complete the installation process.
- Before running the drivers installation file in a Mac computer, connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Download the latest drivers required for your Mac device from our website. Download and save the file.
- Go to the Downloads folder of your computer and double-click on the HP Easy Start file to run the installation setup.
- Finish the installation process by following the instructions that display on the screen.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Finish.
- Start printing from your Mac PC after the setup is complete.
- The printer may not respond properly if the drivers are not updated. Therefore, it is necessary to download the latest drivers and update them regularly.
123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp M29w Wireless Setup Guidance
HP LJPRO M29w Wireless Setup for Windows
- 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w wireless printer has the ability to connect to a Windows computer through the wireless connectivity feature present in the printer.
- To connect the printer to a Windows system, the user has to know the Network name or the SSID and the Network password.
- The software and drivers will automatically be downloaded from the internet after connecting the printer to the computer.
- The software installation CD comes with the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer package.
- Load the CD into the computer’s CD drive and start the installation setup.
- Read the on-screen instructions and follow them to finish the process.
- Connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Since the HP Laserjet Pro printer does not have a control panel, it is not possible to connect the printer directly from the printer.
- Connect the USB cable during the installation when prompted. This is done so that the network settings are sent directly to the computer.
- You will be prompted to disconnect the USB cable after the setup is complete.
- In the next page, verify whether the wireless settings are correct and click on Continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable when the prompt displays and click on Continue.
- Choose Full Software driver and click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
HP LJPRO M29w Wireless Setup for Mac
- Place the Mac device and the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer close to the router.
- Go to the browser and navigate to our website to download the latest driver software for your printer on the Mac computer.
- The installation file will be saved to your desktop. Open the saved file to launch the software.
- HP Easy Start is the name of the file saved. In the next box, click on Set up my HP Product.
- Click on the checkbox next to Agree to the terms and conditions and click on Continue.
- Choose your printer name from the list and click on Continue.
- Follow the prompts in the order it is provided to complete the software installation.
- If your printer is not shown on the list, connect the printer through a USB cable and select Connect device to the wireless network.
- Click on Continue. Follow the upcoming prompts to complete the wireless setup.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Print Support
How to Print from LJPRO M29w Printer on Windows?
- Open the document you want to print.
- Click on the File menu.
- Click on the Print option from the several options that display.
- Press Ctrl and P buttons simultaneously instead of the above step to open the Print page.
- Select your printer on the next page.
- Modify your print settings by assigning the number of copies and others.
- Click the Print button to send the print job into the printer queue.
- Wait till the process completes.
- Follow the same procedure for printing photos on your HP printer.
- Call us if you face an issue while printing.
How to Change the printer connection type on Windows?
- HP Laserjet Pro USB port plays a significant role while converting the printer connection from wireless to a wired USB connection.
- To start the process, first, disconnect the printer from the computer. Open Control Panel on the computer.
- Select the Printers and Faxes option from the list of programs and a list of available printers are displayed on the screen.
- Right-click on your preferred printer network and select Delete.
- Now connect the USB cable 2.0 between the computer and the printer’s USB ports. Turn ON the printer after connecting.
- The user may have to insert the software installation CD to install the necessary software and drivers.
- If the CD is not available, download the drivers from our website and install them.
- Download the HP printer application and go to the utility menu and select the type of USB model of the printer.
How to Print from LJPRO M29w Printer on Mac?
- Locate and open the document or image that you wish to print.
- Press the File menu and choose Print.
- Or give the command Function + P key.
- Select your device from the printer list.
- Wait till the printer name appears.
- Change any of the printing options displayed.
- Set your preferences such as printing in black or color, two-sided printing, and printing to different media sizes or media types.
- Click Show Details for more options.
- Click on the Print option to send the print job to the print queue.
123 HP LJPRO M29w Embedded Web Server (EWS) Support
How to Open the HP EWS from the Software?
- The Embedded Web Server (EWS) can be opened directly from the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Click All Apps and select HP from the Start menu if you are using a Windows 10 computer.
- If you are using a Windows 8 computer, click the down arrow from the left corner of the Start screen and select the printer name.
- While using a Windows 8 computer, right click on an empty area in the desktop and click on All Apps on the app bar and select the printer name. Click Start and select All Programs and click on HP on a Windows 7 computer. Select the HP application with the printer name.
- Select Print and select HP Device Toolbox in the HP Printer Assistant application.
How to Open the HP EWS from the Web Browser?
- The Embedded Web Server can be used to view control-panel messages and the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer status information.
- It is used to gain access to the printer’s technical page.
- However, the EWS pages cannot be viewed from outside the firewall.
- Identify the printer’s IP address or the host name on the network configuration page, if you do not have it handy.
- Open your computer’s web browser.
- Enter the IP address of your printer on the browser’s address bar and hit the Enter key.
123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Troubleshooting Support
How to fix 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Ink Cartridge Issues?
- Ink cartridge levels can be checked directly from the printer’s control panel or by using the printer. Ink cartridge levels are frequently checked to determine if there is any need of replacing the cartridges.
- Touch the ink drop icon or ink levels menu to check ink levels from the control panel of the printer.
- Replace the cartridges with genuine HP ink cartridges if the levels are low.
- Check the ink levels by using the HP application on your computer for an alternate method.
- Switch on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer and turn it on with the Power button.
- Ensure that it is connected to the computer.
- Open the HP Solution Center application installed on your system.
- Download the software from our website or the manufacturer’s website.
- Select the Estimated Ink Level option to check the printer’s ink levels from the Home window.
- Order cartridges from the HP Store if the cartridges run out of ink.
- Do not use any third party ink cartridges.
- If the problem persists, remove the cartridges.
- Re-insert them and print an alignment page.
- Check if the ink cartridges are really out of ink or they need replacement.
How to Resolve 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Paper Issues?
[SOLVED] 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Printer Not Pick the Paper
- The attention light will start to blink on the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer’s control panel.
- The Out of paper message displays on the computer and the printer refuses to pick a paper from the input tray.
- Use quality paper that meets the printer’s specifications.
- Store the paper in a cool and dry place free from dust.
- If a print job is assigned, wait for the printer to complete its job and then load the paper.
- Ensure the paper is in good condition and is stacked properly in the tray.
- Remove the inserted paper stack from the paper tray and check if it is wrinkled, torn or bent.
- Hold the stack with both hands and flex it upwards and downwards to free any stuck paper in it.
- Insert up to 150 sheets of paper with the print side facing upward.
- Do not barge in more papers if they are found to be full.
- Move the paper width guides gently so that they rest against it.
- Set the paper size settings from the program that you are using.
- Go to File and click on Print.
- Open the Properties dialog box.
- Select Paper Quality tab and select paper type by pressing the Media drop-down menu.
- Click Advanced, and select paper-size from the menu and click OK.
- Click OK to apply the settings and press Print.
[SOLVED] 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Printer Picks Multiple Papers
- The quality of the paper might be the issue.
- Dusty, torn, and dry paper in the paper tray might cause the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer to pull multiple sheets at a time.
- Do not print on a printed paper.
- If a printed paper is placed along with the paper stack, the dampness of the ink might cause the paper to stick with the fresh sheets.
- Check the condition of the paper tray. Do not place it in an inclined or bent surface.
- Make sure that all the paper in the stack is of the same size. Do not load mixed type of paper in the tray.
- Fan the paper stack to ensure that none of the sheets are stuck.
- Load the paper into the tray and push until it hits the printer.
- Glide the paper width guides against the paper so that they rest against them.
- Do not push them too far that they bind the paper stack which results in multiple papers being pulled by the printer.
- Try printing again. If it doesn’t work, load different types of paper.
- Clean the paper rollers. Power off the printer by using the Power button.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product and open the access door.
- Look for any bits of paper that might be jammed inside.
- Clean the roller with a rubber swab and try printing now.
How to Fix 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Printer Paper Jam Issue?
Before inserting a paper, check whether it is compatible to the 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w printer or not since the device will not support any large-sized papers.Open the application and click on File. Select Print and choose the printer from the drop-down list that appears. Click on Paper Size that matches the size of the paper that is loaded and then click on OK. Disconnect the power cord and open the cartridge access door in case a paper is stuck inside the roller. Do not pull the paper by force since it may get torn and the bits will remain stuck in the printer. These small bits can be difficult to remove. HP Laserjet Pro won’t print and display the Paper jam error if the paper gets stuck while printing. The printer may also display the Paper error if the paper settings do not match the printer driver. Check the paper size setting and see if the inserted paper matches the setting. Look for any paper bits that might be jammed in the roller.
Before inserting the paper, check if it is damaged or the edges are wrinkled. If the paper with folded edges is inserted, then it will jam the printer. So check the paper stack before loading into the tray.
How to Fix 123 HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29w Print Quality Issues?
Do not install the cartridges without referring to the manual. Read the whole manual before installing.
If the cartridges are unsealed, do not keep them in the open for a long time because the ink might dry up fast. Before replacing the cartridges, check if there are any protective tapes on the ink nozzle. If so, remove them. If the above steps don’t work, remove the cartridges and clean the electrical contacts with a dust-free cloth or a rubber swab. Open the printhead access door and close it immediately. Make sure the latch is not opened or touched. Opening the latch accidentally can result in damage to the ink system. A mechanical process inside the cartridge system helps to maintain print quality and remove ink buildup. Check how many times the printer has primed new printheads and when it requires servicing. The Priming status is present in the bottom of the report. It will display the number of times the printer can prime a set of printheads before it can be serviced. Replace the cartridges to check if there is an error with the cartridges.