Get the Full HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer Setup Guide
- HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Airprint Setup
- HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Software download
- HP Laserjet Pro M127fw drivers
- HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Wireless Setup
- HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Driver Download
- HP eprint Laserjet Pro M127fw
- HP Laserjet Pro M127fw Manual
Follow the below procedures to setup a wireless network connection on your 123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp m127fw printer
Step 1 : Preparing for installation
You should know your network name and password, Security passphrase (WEP key or WPA) before connecting your HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer to the wireless network. Ensure that your HP Laserjet M127fw printer, router, and the computer is turned on. HP prefers cable or DSL Internet access.
Note : Internet access is required only at the time of downloading the drivers and getting printer updates and not for the installation process. Your printer must be placed closer to the computer during the installation procedure. Ensure that your 123 HP LJP M127fw printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- USB cable should be disconnected from your 123.hp.com/LJP M127fw printer. Ensure that you have removed the USB installation, before connecting your printer to the wireless network.
- Look for the HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Setup name in the available list and click on it.
- The printer software is now opened.
- Press Utilities-> Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Tap Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer
- Follow the displayed instructions to complete the connection.
Now your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M127fw printer has successfully connected to your wireless network. If any issue arises follow the below steps.
Finding your network name and password with an automated tool:
HP Print and Scan Doctor helps you to identify your network name (SSID) and password (WEP key or WAP passphrase).HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool helps you to diagnose and resolve the printing issues. You can download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor to perform troubleshooting tasks.
Step 2 : Downloading and installing the printer software
HP prefers you to download and install the latest version of the printer software.
- The printer should be turned on.
- Disconnect a USB cable from the printer if you have used it already.
- Download and install the HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer driver software.
- Choose a method to search your printer model if you are prompted to do so and follow the prompted instructions to navigate to the download page.
- Choose either Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or Basic Drivers.
Step 3 : Connecting to the wireless network
Use a temporary USB cable to connect your printer to the wireless network. Avoid using a USB cable until you are instructed by the installation program.
- When you are prompted, choose the Connect through a wireless network option and connect the USB cable to the computer.
- To ensure the SSID name of the printer, print a configuration report once the installation is done.
- Ensure that the Ready light is on and that the printer is idle and silent.
- Press and hold the Cancel button until the Ready light begins blinking.The HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Setup configuration report is now printed.
- Once the Configuration Report is printed, you can disconnect from the printer.
123 HP LJPro M127fw -Setting up the printer for a wireless network (Mac)
Connecting the Laserjet Pro M127fw printer to a wireless network using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) or an AirPort Extreme router : Try to connect your printer using a WPS-enabled router. If Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is not supported by your router, use a USB cable to establish a wireless connection.
Step 1 : Preparing for installation
- Ensure that your network is already setup before installing your 123.hp.com/laserjet Pro M127fwprinter. Follow the guidelines given along with your router to set up the wireless network.
- Ensure that printer, router and computer are all turned on, and the computer is connected to the wireless network
- Close all applications running on your computer
- Press Utilities -> Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Ensure that Wireless setting should be turned off. If it is on, click the Wireless button on the HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer control panel to turn off it.
Step 2 : Connecting to the wireless network
Use the router or modem which suits your option.
Option 1: Connecting to the wireless network using WPS
Follow the below steps to setup the printer if your wireless supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Remember that WPS-enabled wireless router is mandatory to connect to the printer.
- Click the WPS button on your wireless router.
- Once you click Wireless button on the printer control panel, the wireless light starts to blink.
- The wireless light remains steady when your printer connects to the router.
- Try another HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Setup connection method if WPS method fails to connect your printer to the wireless network.
Option 2: Connecting to the wireless network using an Apple Extreme Router
To install the HP M127fw printer using Wireless Client Setup Assistant in AirPort Utility v6.3 or earlier follow the below steps. Choose another method if you are using the newer version.
- Press Finder from the Dock.
- Press Applications -> Utilities-> AirPort Utility.
- On the right panel, verify that the AirPort Utility is version 5.6 or earlier.
- Double-click AirPort Utility. Now Manual Setup.
- Press Base Station on the menu bar and then tap Add Wireless Clients.
- Tap First Attempt -> Continue.
- Tap the Wireless button on the printer control panel.You can see the blinking of the Wireless button.
- The Laserjet Pro M127fw printer name displays on the Wireless Client Setup Assistant window and the wireless light remains steady, once it is connected to the network.
- Press Done.
Try the below method if this step fails to resolve your issue.
Step 3 : Include your printer to the Printers list
To include your HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer on the Mac create a new print queue in System Preferences.
- Search the Mac for Print and then press Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Check whether your printer is available in the Printers list or not and try the appropriate steps:
- You can choose your HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Setup name from the pop- up menu and then press Use or Print Using box.
- To include your printer press Add. Press Download and Install to complete the installation, if you are directed to install your printer software from Apple.
- Shutdown the System Preferences window.
123 HP COM Laserjet M127fw – Printing From HP Print Service Plugin (Android)
This manual is for network or Wi-Fi Direct HP M127fw printers and Android smartphones or tablets.
Step 1 : Verify the requirements
Ensure that your M127fw printer and your Android device satisfies the following requirement before installing the HP Print Service Plugin
- Initially set up the LJ M127fw printer hardware.
- Your Android device and the printer should be connected to the same HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer wireless network, or Wi-Fi Direct should be enabled on your 123 HP Laserjet Pro mfp m127fw and the Android device.
- The Android device should have Version 4.0 or later.
- Safari, Mail, Photos, and iWorks are the applications supported by Apple. Other popular applications in the App Store are also supported by it.
Step 2 : Installing and turning on the HP Print Service Plugin
You can Install or update the HP Service Plugin application from the Google Play Store, and ensure that the plugin is turned on.
NOTE : HP Print Service Plugin has turned on automatically on Android devices with 7.0 (Nougat) once the installation is done.
- If you are installing the Print Service Plugin for the first time, scroll down to the HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Setup home screen to display the notification dashboard, and then search HP Inc. service installed.
- If you are updating the HP Print Service Plugin, press Settings, -> More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then click either Print or Printing.
- Click either HP Inc. service installed or HP Inc., and then press On.Now your Android device is obsoletely ready to print a document or a photo using the HP Print Service Plugin.
NOTE : Depends on the printer model and the device manufacturer menus, icon, and the location of the printer settings may vary.
NOTE : Based on the Android version and the device model menus, icons, and the location of the print settings may differ.
- All you have to do is install or update the HP Print Service Plugin (in English) from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- You can select a HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer method to turn on the HP Print Service Plugin once the installation or update is done.
Step 3 : Printing a document or a photo with the HP Print Service Plugin
You can able to print photos, documents, or web page from your Android device using HP Print Service Plugin. Follow the below procedures to print a document or photo using HP Print Service Plugin.
- Go to the item which you decide to print, press the menu icon, and then A print preview screen is prompted now.
- Click down the down arrow next to Select a printer, to check the printer list and you can choose your HP Laserjet Pro mfp M127fw from the available list.
- Choose your 123 HP LasrjetPro M127fw printer model name from the available list of HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Printer to print over a network.
- Choose your DIRECT-xx-HP [printer model name] from the available list of HP Laserjet Pro M127FW Setup to print over a network.
- Press the down arrow to alter any print settings and then click the Print icon.