HP Envy 4504 troubleshooting
- HP Envy 4504 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 4504 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 4504 Software download
- HP Envy 4504 drivers
- HP Envy 4504 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 4504 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 4504
- HP Envy 4504 Manual
123 HP Envy 4504 Printer Settings
Print using the two-sided printing accessory :
123 Hp Envy 4504 Printer comes with a two sided printing accessory that enables you to print on both sides of the paper (double-sided printing). Without this accessory, you will be required to manually change the paper.
Installation Process :
- The printer should be switched off
- Open the access door behind the printer’s body.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and set it into place.
- The printer should be switched on
Configuring your Windows system:
The printing accessory will be automatically enabled during the process of printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when faced with the prompt message ‘Do you have a two sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Task-bar.
- Select Services by right-clicking on the printer icon in the Task-bar. Click Service this device.
- Choose the Configuration tab and click on Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module. Click APPLY.
123 Hp Envy 4504 Scanner Setting
123.hp.com/envy4504 Printer scanner settings can be changed right from the printer control panel, or from the computer.
For changing scanner settings from software
- Open the 123 HP Envy 4504 software.
- The option Scan a Document or Photo should be clicked.
- Choose the shortcut for scanning in your scan dialogue box.
- Choose the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box.
- Choose Required Page Size : Letter or Legal format, 10×15 cm (4×6 inch) or custom.
- Choose the Color Mode : Color, Gray scale or Black & White
- Select the destination for your document : Local or email.
- Resolution : 200 dots per inch (dpi), 300 dpi or 1200 dpi.
- OCR Language.
- Destination : you could choose a specific default scan destination.
- Click on the Save Settings icon to save your chosen settings.
Changing HP 4504 Scan settings – For Win OS
- Go to HP folder among your list of installed programs in your system
- Click on your printer. The printer software opens.
- Click on the option Scan a Document or Photo
- Choose your preferences, for eg. Color Mode, Destination, Page Size etc.
- After you are finished, click on Save settings to save your preferences
Changing HP 4504 Scan settings – For OS X
- Click on the Apple icon in the menu bar
- Go to System Preferences
- Click either Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan
- Click on HP printer and choose Open Print Queue
- Click on either Printer Setup or Settings, click on Open Printer Utility
- Click on Scan to Computer.
- Click on Edit Scan Tasks
- Click Show Details. You will see a list of scan settings displayed like Presets, Scan to, Type etc.
- Click on Presets and choose Save As
- Input a name for your new preset, click on OK. Your new preset is now saved and be chosen for later use within HP Scan.
- Close the Preferences window.
123 Hp Envy 4504 Printer Cancel Print Job ?
Cancel Print Job Windows 10
- Click on the 123.hp.com/envy4504 icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right click on the printer icon and Open All Active Printers option should be selected
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right click it. Then Click CANCEL
- If prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.
123 Hp Envy 4504 Printer FAQ’s
Why can’t I print from my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a printer that supports AirPrint. A lot of the older models of printers, do not support AirPrint. In this case, download Handy Print, an application that lets you print from your Apple device, to a printer not supporting AirPrint. To print from an Android device, use Google Cloud Print.