HP Envy 4500 Wireless Troubleshooting Solutions
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Wireless Setup
Before setting up your printer to work with a wireless network, ensure that you have the following :
- A wireless network and a computer connected to it
- Your network name which is the same as the SSID and the password
- Broadband Internet connection
- An Envy 4500 Printer capable of wireless connectionA USB cable
- Switch on your printer, router, and computer. The computer should be on the identical wireless network as your printer.
- The printer should be placed beside the computer during installation.
- USB or Ethernet cables should not be connected to the printer.
Connecting the printer to the wireless network
- On the printer control panel, you will find the Wireless icon, press it and select Wireless Printer Setup.
- Scroll down and select your network name from the list displayed on the screen. If it is not shown on the screen then enter it manually.
- If prompted with the WEP or WPA Key, enter it and press OK.