HP Envy 4500 troubleshooting offline
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Settings And Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4500 Printer Settings
Print using the two-sided printing accessory :
123 hp setup envy 4500 comes with a two-sided printing accessory that enables you to print on both sides of the paper (double-sided printing). Without this accessory, you will be required to manually change the paper.
Installation Process :
- The printer should be switched off
- Open the access door behind the printer’s body.
- Insert the two-sided printing accessory and set it into place.
- The printer should be switched on
Configuring your Windows system :
The printing accessory will be automatically enabled during the process of printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when faced with the prompt message ‘Do you have a two-sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Task-bar.
- Select Services by right-clicking on the printer icon in the Task-bar. Click Service this device.
- Choose the Configuration tab and click on Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module. Click APPLY.
HP 4500 Printer Troubleshooting
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
A wide variety of driver software is available from Windows and HP, from which you can choose based on the printer model. The driver downloads that HP provides are:
- Full-featured envy 4500 Driver Download & Basic Driver Download
Basic driver software is smaller in size and can be easily downloaded. But, we recommended downloading the Full Feature Driver, as in an all-in-one printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
When you print consecutively, Print job stuck in the queue and the print job cannot be canceled or deleted. Clicking cancel while the print stuck in the queue, does nothing. This printing issue can occur due to many reasons such as power outages, print job spooling process etc.,
Envy 4500 Printer Cancel Print Job
Cancel Print Job Windows 10
- Click on the 123 hp envy 4500 icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right-click on the printer icon and Open All Active Printers option should be selected
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right-click it. Then Click CANCEL
- If prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.
HP Envy 4500 FAQ’s
Why can’t I print on my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a printer that supports AirPrint. A lot of the older models of printers, do not support AirPrint. In this case, download Handy Print, an application that lets you print from your Apple device, to a printer not support AirPrint. To print from an Android device, use Google Cloud Print.