HP Envy 4500 e all in one printer troubleshooting
- HP Envy 4500 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 4500 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 4500 Software download
- HP Envy 4500 drivers
- HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 4500 Driver Download
- HP Envy 4500 e all in one printer troubleshooting
- HP Envy 4500 Manual
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver
Once you have connected your 123 HP Envy 4500 printer to the wireless network, proceed as per the instructions below to start the printer driver installation. Ensure that you have your USB cable ready and connect it when prompted during the installation.
123.Hp.Com – Setup and Driver Installation
- The software for HP Printer Driver is available at 123.hp.com
- Enter your printer model on the search tab displayed and Begin should be clicked.
- Then Download should be clicked.
- After the download has completed, double-click on the driver file downloaded and proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the procedure.
- Now return to 123.hp.com/envy 4500 on your browser to complete the process of your printer registration and activation.
When the settings are saved in the HP Scan Software, the settings are typically transferred to the printer control panel, provided the computer and the printer are connected.
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Wireless Setup
Before setting up your printer to work with a wireless network, ensure that you have the following :
- A wireless network and a computer connected to it
- Your network name which is the same as the SSID and the password
- Broadband Internet connection
- An Envy 4500 Printer capable of wireless connectionA USB cable
- Switch on your printer, router, and computer. The computer should be on the identical wireless network as your printer.
- The printer should be placed beside the computer during installation.
- USB or Ethernet cables should not be connected to the printer.
Connecting the printer to the wireless network
- On the printer control panel, you will find the Wireless icon, press it and select Wireless Printer Setup.
- Scroll down and select your network name from the list displayed on the screen. If it is not shown on the screen then enter it manually.
- If prompted with the WEP or WPA Key, enter it and press OK.
123 Hp Envy 4500 Printer Cartridges And Wireless Scanner Settings
HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridges Installation
The ink cartridges for your HP 4500 Envy are shipped along with it. Now follow the procedure outlined below for proper installation of these ink cartridges.
- Open the 123 hp envy 4500 ink cartridge access door, by raising it until it sets into place.
- The ink cartridge should be removed from its packing. Do not touch the black plastic on it.
- Please wait till the ink cartridge carrier on the printer becomes idle.
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot. Hold the ink cartridge by the sides and press it forward until it falls into its place.
- Repeat the previous steps to install the remaining ink cartridge. The ink cartridge access door should be closed.
NOTE : The color ink cartridge will be on the left, and the black ink cartridge is situated on the right.
HP 4500 Printer scanner settings
Printer scanner settings can be changed right from the printer control panel, or from the computer.
For changing scanner settings from software :
- Open the HP Envy 4500 software.
- The option Scan a Document or Photo should be clicked.
- Choose the shortcut for scanning in your scan dialogue box.
- Choose the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box.
- Choose Required Page Size: Letter or Legal format, 10×15 cm (4×6 inch) or custom.
- Choose the Color Mode: Color, Grayscale or Black & White
- Select the destination for your document: Local or email.
- Resolution: 200 dots per inch (dpi), 300 dpi or 1200 dpi.
- OCR Language.
- Destination: you could choose a specific default scan destination.
- Click on the Save Settings icon to save your chosen settings.
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Settings And Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4500 Printer Settings
Print using the two-sided printing accessory :
123 hp setup envy 4500 comes with a two-sided printing accessory that enables you to print on both sides of the paper (double-sided printing). Without this accessory, you will be required to manually change the paper.
Installation Process :
- The printer should be switched off
- Open the access door behind the printer’s body.
- Insert the two-sided printing accessory and set it into place.
- The printer should be switched on
Configuring your Windows system :
The printing accessory will be automatically enabled during the process of printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when faced with the prompt message ‘Do you have a two-sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Task-bar.
- Select Services by right-clicking on the printer icon in the Task-bar. Click Service this device.
- Choose the Configuration tab and click on Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module. Click APPLY.
HP 4500 Printer Troubleshooting
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
A wide variety of driver software is available from Windows and HP, from which you can choose based on the printer model. The driver downloads that HP provides are:
- Full-featured envy 4500 Driver Download & Basic Driver Download
Basic driver software is smaller in size and can be easily downloaded. But, we recommended downloading the Full Feature Driver, as in an all-in-one printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
When you print consecutively, Print job stuck in the queue and the print job cannot be canceled or deleted. Clicking cancel while the print stuck in the queue, does nothing. This printing issue can occur due to many reasons such as power outages, print job spooling process etc.,
Envy 4500 Printer Cancel Print Job
Cancel Print Job Windows 10
- Click on the 123 hp envy 4500 icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right-click on the printer icon and Open All Active Printers option should be selected
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right-click it. Then Click CANCEL
- If prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.
HP Envy 4500 FAQ’s
Why can’t I print on my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a printer that supports AirPrint. A lot of the older models of printers, do not support AirPrint. In this case, download Handy Print, an application that lets you print from your Apple device, to a printer not support AirPrint. To print from an Android device, use Google Cloud Print.