HP Envy 110 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 110 Setup Install
- How to Print from HP Envy 110
- HP Envy 110 AirPrint Setup
- HP Envy 110 ePrint Setup
- How to Scan from HP Envy 110
- How to Reset HP Envy 110 Printer
- HP Envy 110 Troubleshooting Guide
How to Setup or Install HP Envy 110 Printer
- Lift the 123.hp.com/envy110 printer from the carton and prefer a flat surface to place it.
- Remove all the sealing tapes and packaging material from the printer. Raise the access door and clear the packaging material from the inside of the product.
- Connect the HP printer to a power source using the power cord supplied along with the printer.
- Look for the Power button on the printer’s control panel and press it to power up the printer.
- Carry out the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
- Drag the input tray out and move the paper width guides to opposite sides. Place a stack of A4 paper in the paper input tray.
- Make sure the short edge of the stack is inward and the print side of each paper faces down. Push the stack until it doesn’t move further, and adjust the paper width guides such that the stack is held firmly.
- Lift the top cover or access door of the printer, and wait for the carriage to move to the center and become idle. Lift the lid on the carriage slot.
- Peel the colored tapes on the new ink cartridges. Avoid touching the nozzles or electrical contacts of the cartridges
- Fix the new ink cartridges in the empty slots.
- Close the lid on the slots and then pull the access door down. Tap the Setup icon on the control panel and then select the Tools option.
- Now touch Align Printer to begin the alignment of ink cartridges.
How to Print Double-Side in 123.hp.com/envy110 Printer
Duplexing can be carried out when the full-feature driver is installed on your Windows computer. The duplex settings on the printer driver can be used for printing on both sides of a page.
- Enable power supply to the 123.hp.com/envy110 printer and press the Power button on the control panel.
- Load enough paper into the paper input tray to avoid any ordering issue while duplexing.
- Open the document to print and click the File menu. Select Print and then click on the printer’s name.
- Select the name of the printer and click the Printer Properties option. The Document Properties window will open.
- Select the ‘Print on both sides’ option on the Printing Shortcuts tab. If the shortcut is not available, click the Features or Finishing tab, whichever is displayed.
- Click the binding or page flip option in the Print on Both Sides menu.
- Click OK followed by Print.
- Collect the printed page and load the paper with its print side facing upward. Click Continue.
How to Scan with HP Envy 110 Printer
Make sure the HP Scan software is installed on your computer. The 123.hp.com/envy110 printer should be connected to the network to which the computer is connected or directly to your computer using a USB cable.
HP Envy 110 Scan to Computer
- Place the document to perform a scan on the scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Search for ‘HP’ on your Windows operating system.
- Select the printer’s name to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- “Click Scan” and select the Scan a Document or Photo option in the HP Printer Assistant window. This will open HP Scan.
- “Select” the Save as PDF option in the HP Scan window if you want to save multiple pages into single PDF.
- “Click” the ‘+’ button to scan the next item and repeat the step until all the pages are scanned.
- Modify the scan settings as per your scan job type.
- Click Scan. The printer will scan the document, and the scanned data will automatically be sent to your computer.
How to Fax from HP Envy 110 Printer
The 123.hp.com/envy110 D411 can send a fax without the use of a phone line. This HP printer should be connected to the Internet.
- Tap the eFax option on the printer’s control panel and tap the Register option.
- Enable Web Services on the printer and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Note the eFax number. Return to the home screen and tap eFax.
- Place the document to be faxed on the scanner glass.
- Enter the eFax number in the required field and tap Start.
- Touch Yes if you have more pages to fax. Else, touch No.
- If the fax is sent successfully, you will be intimated with a message. Tap OK.
- Tap the Sent Faxes option at the bottom of the screen, select the checkbox next to ‘fax(es) you want in the report, and tap Print Confirmation.
123 HP Envy 110 Troubleshooting Guidance from 123.hp.com/envy110
Troubleshooting is carrying out a set of instructions to resolve the HP Envy 110 Trobleshooting issues. The instructions for troubleshooting are provided in the user manual. The typical printer issues are the offline error, cartridge installation error, print quality issues, etc. You can try to call us at the toll-free number for assistance in resolving the printer issues.
How to Reset HP Envy 110 Printer
Resetting the printer will change all the settings on the printer to default factory settings. Carry out the steps below to reset the printer.
- Check if you have turned on your 123.hp.com/envy110 printer. If not, turn it on.
- Disconnect the printer from every connection point while it is turned on.
- Reconnect the printer to all the unplugged connections after 60 seconds.
- The printer’s connection will now be reset.
- Press and then hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons together for at least five seconds if you want to restore the entire default factory settings.
- If your computer runs on Mac, click the Apple menu on your computer.
- Open the System Preferences window.
- Click the Printers & Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax option whichever is displayed on your operating system.
- Press the Ctrl key and left cursor together anywhere inside the Printers window, and select the Reset printing system option.
- Click Reset and select OK followed by OK. Provide the username and password if required and then click OK.
How to Update HP Envy 110 Firmware
The HP Envy 110 Firmware update can be carried out from the printer’s control panel or the manufacturer’s website 123.hp.com/envy110.
- Power up the HP Envy 110 printer and make sure it is correctly connected to the computer.
- If your computer runs on Windows, download the most recent firmware from the manufacturer’s website.
- Open the downloaded firmware file to begin the installation.
- Check if the printer’s serial number is displayed on the HP Printer Updater window.
- Click Update and click OK after the process completes.
- If you are a Mac user, download the latest firmware for your printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- Open the .dmg file on your Mac and give a double-click on the HP Firmware Updater.
- Select the printer’s name and click Continue.
- Click the Continue option when the ‘Device is ready to be flashed’ option displays.
- Click Done once the update completes.
How to fix not Printing Issue in HP Envy 110 Printer
The 123.hp.com/envy110 printer may stop functioning due to various technical HP Envy 110 Trobleshooting issues including connectivity failure, jams, cartridge issues, etc.
- Make sure the connection between the printer and computer is proper.
- Try disabling the firewall system on the printer temporarily. If the issue remains unresolved, proceed with the steps below.
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your computer. Open it and select the HP Envy 110 printer’s name.
- Select Fix Printing and carry out the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Restart the printer and your computer if the issue remains unresolved. Try to print.
- Open Devices and Printers folder on your computer and select the printer’s name. Check if the HP printer is set as the default printing source.
- Reinstall the printer driver if the printer doesn’t print. Call us at the toll-free number for further assistance.
How to fix Paper Jam Issue?
The paper jam error message that is displayed on the printer’s control panel may be false or real. The solution for either case is given below.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/envy110 printer and remove the power cord.
- Reconnect the cord to the printer after a few seconds. Check if the issue is resolved.
- Open the Tools menu printer’s control panel and select the Printer Status Report.
- Wait until the printer prints a test report. Follow the steps below if the printer does not print a test page.
- Remove any jammed paper from all the printer trays and the cartridge access area.
- Clear any objects or jammed paper hindering the movement of the carriage.
- Open the rear access door and remove the paper path cover. Check if the rollers can roll freely.
- Open the ADF cover and make sure there is no paper stuck anywhere inside it.
HP Envy 110 AirPrint not Working
AirPrint is supported by Apple devices that run on iOS version 4.2 and later. The feature may fail to respond or recognize the printer due to connectivity or technical failures.
- Restart your iPhone, printer, and the router. Do not reset the router.
- Update the printer firmware if the AirPrint feature does not work.
- Tap Settings on your Apple device and open Software updates. If an update is available, proceed with updating the firmware.
- Open the printer’s EWS page on your browser and check if Apple AirPrint is enabled. If the issue persists, continue with the steps below to reset the 123.hp.com/envy110 printer.
- Power on the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Reconnect the power cord while the printer is powered on. The printer is now reset.
- Make sure the HP printer and your computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Disable the Airplane mode on your Apple device.
How to Resolve HP Envy 110 Wireless Connection Problems
When the printer loses its connection with the network, it goes offline, and the computer cannot recognize the printer.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder on your Windows.
- Select the printer’s name.
- Give a right-click on the printer’s icon and select the Remove Device.
- Reinstall the printer software by clicking the link below.
- Update the printer firmware from the printer’s control panel or printer driver.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder on your computer and select the printer’s name.
- Select the Set as Default Printer option.
- If the issue persists, connect the printer to a wireless direct connection.
How to Resolve HP Envy 110 Alignment Failed Issue
The 123.hp.com/envy110 printer may encounter an alignment issue during scanning or printing. The solution to the issue is given below.
- Power up the printer and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the cord to the printer’s rear. Power up the printer manually if it does not automatically power up.
- Make sure you have installed genuine ink cartridges.
- Print and evaluate the alignment page.
- Check the estimated ink level from the printer’s control panel and then replace the low or empty ink cartridges.
- If the issue remains unresolved, open the Settings menu on the control panel and run Printhead cleaning.
- Try replacing the printhead if the above steps did not help.
- If the error appears again, contact your manufacturer and service your printer.
How to Fix HP Envy 110 Printer Offline Issue
The printer offline issue occurs when your computer fails to connect to the printer when both are connected over a wired or wireless network.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer and replace it if it is damaged.
- If you have established a wireless connection, make sure the network is stable.
- If the issue persists, unplug the power cord from the printer’s rear with the printer powered up.
- Plug the cord back to the printer within a few seconds, and turn the printer on. Check if the printer turns online.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your Windows computer if the printer remains in the offline state.
- Select the printer’s name.
- Click Fix Printing. Update the printer driver and firmware if prompted.
- Reset the 123.hp.com/envy110 printer and re-establish the connection between the printer and computer if the issue persists.