HP Color Laserjet Enterprise m653x Setup
The HP color Laserjet printer enables fast printing and saves paper. It can print two-sided documents and can yield up to 50-images per minute. The HP SureStart empowers the printer to check the operating code and blocks any attempts to hack. It retains the original HP quality for long and features cartridge authentication technology.
While unboxing the HP color Laserjet M653x, you will have access to the following components:
- Two 500-sheet paper trays
- Installation CD
- User Manual and warranty card
- Power cord
- LaserJet toner Cartridges B, C, M, Y
HP Color Laserjet Enterprise m653x Toner Installation
The toner cartridges that can be installed into the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise m653x setup are listed below:
- HP 655A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- HP 656X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- HP 655A Cyan Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- HP 656X High Yield Cyan Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- HP 656X Yellow Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- HP 656X High Yield Yellow Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- HP 656X Magenta Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- HP 656X High Yield Magenta Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- Open the front door of the printer and grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge.
- Pull and remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the packaging from the printer and take out the plastic end caps to remove the orange protective covers altogether.
- Hold the ends of the toner and place them in the drum. Move them 4-5 times until it fits in the drum.
- You can now close the front panel of the printer.
The toner cartridges come pre-installed in this printer.
However, when they are used up, you need to replace them. Follow the steps given above to replace a toner cartridge:
HP Laserjet m653x Driver Download
- You can download the driver for your Laserjet m653x printer in two ways:
- Using the Installation CD
- Downloading the driver from the HP support web page.
- To download the driver from your browser, enter the HP support name in the address bar.
- Once you hit Enter, you will be redirected to the support page.
- TEnter the model number in the required field.
- A page with queries related to the printer model will appear. You can see several options for the printer, such as:
- Softwares and Drivers
- Click the Softwares and Drivers option and then select the driver required for your printer.
- The file will be downloaded to your computer.
HP Laserjet m653x Driver Install
To install the driver, you can do it in two ways:
- Use the installation CD that came with the printer.
- Run the downloaded file performed in the earlier step.
The steps are the same.
- Insert the CD in the driver and wait for the HP wizard to open.
- Agree to the terms and agreements for the License and click the Next button.
- You will see the progress bar of the installation in the HP wizard.
- Once the setup is complete, the file will be installed on the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file to run it.
- Agree to terms and conditions of the license agreement.
- Keep following the instructions on the screen,
To install the driver by downloading the file:
HP Color Laserjet Enterprise m653x USB Setup
- The USB port is disabled by default.
- To use the feature, you need to enable USB printing.
- You can enable USB printing from the control panel of the printer.
- Open the following menus:
- USB settings
- Print from USB drive settings
- Enable Print from USB
- Select the Enable Print from USB option.
Keyboard Control Panel
- Open the printer control panel and press the information button(i) and use the arrow keys to navigate to the Ethernet menu.
- Press OK to open the menu and display the IP address.
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Touch the information button on the control panel and navigate to the network icon to display the hostname and the IP address.
- Open the Copy/Print tab in the HP smart application.
- On the left side, click Retrieve from USB setup.
- Click the checkbox that reads Enable retrieve from USB and click the Apply button.
HP Laserjet m653x Mobile Printing Steps
- HP offers multiple mobile printing solutions to enable easy printing from a laptop, tablet, smartphone, or any other mobile device.
- Android mobile supports the HP ePrint application or the embedded print solution.
- Apple Airprint or the HP ePrint app can be used for iOS devices.
- To enable the NFC printing (Near Field Communication), open the following menus from the control panel of the printer.
- Wireless Direct
- Select the ON option and click OK to enable the wireless printing option.
- You can change the wireless printer name from the home screen of the control panel.
- Follow the command, Networking> Wireless Direct> Wireless Direct Name.
- You can use the keypad to change the name in the wireless direct name field.
HP Color Laserjet Enterprise m653x Print Setup
- Follow the steps to perform the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise m653x Setup fpr printing.
- Open the HP print wizard software and select the Print option.
- Select the printer.
- Select the Properties or Preferences button to configure with the settings.
- The Print wizard will open, click the Finishing tab and click the OK button.
- Click the Print button.
- You can also print on both sides in Windows.
- Open the Print option and click the Finishing tab.
- Click the Print on both sides and click OK to close the Document Properties window.