HP Laserjet MFP M682Z Setup Guidance
The HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M682Z printer, which is compatible with the Windows and Mac system, lets you perform the print or any printer-related operation over a wired or USB cable connection. The basic HP Laserjet MFP M682Z setup and driver installation are quite easy to perform.
Quick steps for HP Laserjet MFP M682Z Printer Unboxing:
- First, unpack the printer package.
- Take the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M682Z printer and its components out of the package.
- Make sure to remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Now, unpack the toner cartridge provided with the printer package.
- Make sure to remove the orange protective tape from the toner cartridge.
- Open the front door of your HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M682Z printer.
- Rock the toner cartridge 5 to six times.
- After that, insert the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front door of the printer. Now, pull the Tray 2 ,i.e. bottom last tray completely out of the printer.
- Place a stack of plain A4 or U.S paper in the tray 2.
- Ensure to adjust the paper guides correctly.
- After that, push the Tray 2 into the HP printer.
- Now, open the paper feeder part, i.e., above the paper Tray 2.
- Remove the packing materials from the paper feeder if you find any.
- Make sure to open the latch inside the paper feeder.
- Load the 500- sheet paper in the feeder.
- After loading the papers, close the paper feeder.
- Now, open the High- Capacity Input tray of the printer.
- Fill it with 1 * 550/ 2000 sheet.
- Align the paper sheets properly.
- Close the HCI tray.
- If you wish to connect the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M652Z printer to the network device, then connect the Ethernet cable now into the printer.
- Similarly, if you wish to use your HP printer for the fax operation, then get a phone cord.
- Connect the phone cord into the printer now.
- The detailed fax setup instructions are discussed below, read and utilize it as per your need.
- Now, connect the power cable between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on your HP Laserjet MFP M682Z setup.
- Set the printer preferences as instructed on the screen.
- Verify the print functions by following the instructions displayed on the printer screen.
- Update your HP printer’s firmware software if you wish to access the advanced features of the printer.
- After completing the printer’s hardware setup, begin the software installation.
- Use the installation CD provided with the printer or download printer driver software to perform the driver installation.
- Make sure to select the correct connection type and the extra driver files.
- Finally, perform a test print or fax operation to check the printer functions.
HP Laserjet MFP M682Z Driver Download
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this web page.
- As soon as you click it, the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M682Z printer driver file will start to download.
- You can begin the software installation once the driver file is downloaded.
HP Laserjet MFP M682Z USB Setup
- Make sure to connect the USB cable between your HP Laserjet MFP M682Z setup and the Windows system only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Insert the installation CD provided with the printer package into your Windows system’s disc tray.
- Now, the installation CD will start to detect your system’s OS type.
- Once it is done, the installation wizard will appear on the screen.
- Click the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the driver installation is done successfully, try to perform a test print.
HP Laserjet MFP M682Z Wired Setup
- Get an Ethernet (network) cable and connect the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M682Z printer to your router using it.
- Now, the printer will start to acquire a network address.
- Once it is done, tap the Information icon followed by Network.
- Now, the IP address or hostname acquired by your printer will be displayed on the screen.
- On your Mac system, open the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M682Z printer driver file.
- Go through the guidelines prompted on your installation screen to complete the software installation process.
HP Laserjet MFP M682Z Fax Setup Guidance
- Make sure that you have completed the basic printer setup as per the instructions.
- Connect the HP Color Laserjet Enterprise Flow MFP M682Z printer to the telephone wall outlet using the phone cord.
- Now, switch on your HP Laserjet MFP M682Z setup.
- Navigate to the Settings section.
- Choose Fax > Internal Fax Modem Setup > Location > Next.
- Fill the Company Name, Fax Number fields.
- Similarly, set the date, time, and other required information displayed on the printer screen.
- Finally, run test fax to check if the configuration is done correctly.
- Click the Call or Call Us button to get remote assistance in configuring your printer for the fax setup.