- HP Envy 7855 Setup
- HP Envy 7855 Driver Download
- HP Envy 7855 User Manual
- HP Envy 7855 Driver Install
- HP Envy 7855 Wireless Setup
- How to Print Photos on HP 7855?
- HP Envy 7855 Troubleshooting Guidance
- How to Fix Ink Cartridge Error?
How to Install HP Envy 7855 Setup?
Quick Steps for HP Envy 7855 Unboxing
- Break the tape that is present on top of the printer’s carton.
- Take all the supplies such as power cord, ink cartridges out of the box.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer and place it on an even area.
- “Insert “one end of the power cable at the printer’s back and the other end to an outlet.
- “Keep” papers into the tray.
- “Insert” the cartridges into their slots.
- Install the newest version of the printer “driver”.
- “Check” the detailed instructions given here to install the printer.
Detailed Guidance HP Envy 7855 Unboxing & Setting Up
- Once the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer is delivered at your doorstep, check if the correct seal is available on top of the shipment box. Open the printer box by tearing the seal present on it.
- Remove all the accessories such as Compact Disk, user guide, cartridges, power cable, and then set them aside. Take your Envy 7855 printer out and make sure to place it on a surface that is free from debris and dust particles.
- Ensure that your Envy 7855 printer satisfies the conditions like temperature and humidity. To set the power connection, use a compatible power cord and connect it to the rear of your Envy 785S printer.
- Attach the other end of the cord into a socket. Switch On your Envy 7855 printer and then initialize the basic settings on its operation panel. Install the cartridges that are present inside the shipment box.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until your Envy 7855 printer remains silent. Take the cartridge out and be careful to hold only the black plastic present on it.
- Discard the plastic tape from the cartridge and hold it at a slightly upward angle. Now keep the cartridge into the empty slot and gently push until it snaps into place.
- Carry out the above procedures to install all the other ink cartridges and then lower the access door. Place enough amount of white papers into the input tray.
- Align the cartridges by printing an alignment report. Now install the driver by downloading it from this site. Click the Driver Download button and wait for the process to finish. Make sure not to power Off your PC while the download is in progress.
- “Go to” the Downloads location and then “double-click” on the “.dmg or .exe” file to install the driver.
- Comply with the procedures that display on your computer’s screen to complete the installation. Select the Finish button and then do a test print to check if the software is installed correctly.
HP Envy 7855 Driver & Manual Download
How do you use your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer without a software? It is impossible to use the printer even to perform a basic operation. Install the compatible driver and software for your printer. Use our user manual tips to install it. Use the procedures which are given below to download the printer driver and manual.
- Use the installation CD, which came along with your printer to install it.
- Open the computer disc drive, place the CD inside it. Make sure that it is fixed properly.
- Close the disc drive. Start to run and execute the file. Click on the Next option.
- You need to agree to the Terms and Conditions and then tap Continue.
- Once you are done, you can start to use your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer to print your documents.
- If you find any issue with the CD, you can use another method to download and install the driver and software.
- Get directed to our website, click on the Software Download to download the latest driver and software.
- After download it, you need to install it on your computer in which you saved your document for printing.
- Go to our website 123.hp.com/envy7855, tap on the manual Download option to download the user manual for your reference.
- Just have a glance at our manual and use the tips in to easily install your printer driver and software.
- It is suggested to use only the updated driver and software for your printer.
- During the installation process, you need to choose your preferred connection type.
- You can select either a Wired network connection or a Wireless network connection.
- After completing the installation process successfully, try to print a document or photo.
- If you find any issue, contact our tech support on the toll-free number.
- Our technical experts will provide you the remote access to install the driver and software swiftly.
HP Envy 7855 Wireless Setup Guidance
Do you like to connect your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer and the computer without an access point? Here is the option for it. Use the Hp Wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct to connect your computer or mobile device directly to the printer without using a wireless router or access point. Use the guides below to setup your printer on a Wi-Fi easily.
- Power on HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct from the control panel of your printer.
- On your computer or mobile device, ascertain that the Wi-Fi radio is on and then link to HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct.
- In case you enable HP Wireless direct with security, provide the WPA2 password when urged by the mobile or computer.
- Wi-Fi Direct cannot be powered on without security, it always uses a WPA 2 passphrase.
- In case you haven’t done so, install the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer software for your computer.
- Select Wireless for the connectivity option from the printer software.
- For a mobile device, you need to install the updated version of the HP Printer plug-in application.
- Link the computer to the HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- You can make use of the printer the same way you did for the network connection.
- Even your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer can remain connected to your home network as well.
- Your computer can only be linked to the printer or your home network, not both at the same time.
- For Windows: Go to Start–> Programs–>Your printer model–> Printer Setup and Software.
- Choose Utilities on the top of the Printer Software screen. Choose Printer Setup and Software.
- Choose the Connect a new printer option. Your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer is now ready to print.
- For Mac: Open Finder and navigate to Applications, choose your printer model and click Printer Setup and Software.
- Select Connect new printer option. You can use your printer to print your documents.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 7855?
There used to be a time, where we take our favourite photo to the printing shop to get it printed. Now in the digital photography world, we take few photos and make fewer prints by yourself. It’s very simple to print photos using your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer. You can print better looking images from a Windows and Mac computer using the correct paper type and size. Use appropriate print job settings.
As you are going to print photos using the printer, you need to place a photo paper inside the main paper tray. Based on your necessity, you can edit the photo to improvise colors, brightness, and other appearance settings. Right-click the photo you would like print. List of option gets displayed. From the list, choose Open with and then click Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. After selecting it, click on the Print option. You can even modify the color and quality settings to avail best printing results.
Use the HP Social Media app that lets you print, share and design your favorite photos from Facebook and Instagram. You need to place HP Social Media Snapshot paper into the input tray. To use this app, you need to download and install it from Apple Store or Google Play Store, based on your operating system. After installing the app successfully, open it. Pick the desired photo from Instagram, Facebook, Flickr or the photo gallery from your mobile device. To access the app, you need to index the login credentials. Once you are done, you can start to print your document happily.
With the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer, you can obtain stunning and borderless photos with best quality. HP offers a Water resistance technology that offers outstanding durability for your photos. It protects photographs from the water damage.
For HP Printer Experts Guidance
How to Fix HP Envy 7855 Ink cartridge error?
Without the ink cartridge, you cannot print a document. It is an essential component of the printer. Estimate the ink level of your cartridge regularly. If you find that the cartridge is faulty or empty, replace it as soon as possible to maintain the good quality document. Use the tips which are given below to resolve the ink cartridge error and make your printer ready to print a document.
- Ensure that you use the compatible ink cartridge for your HP Envy 7855 printer.
- Your printer displays an error message if the ink cartridges are not installed properly.
- Take off the ink cartridge from the slot and then check for any plastic tape, reinsert the ink cartridges and then try to print.
- If the ink cartridge contacts of your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer are dirty, the cartridges will not be recognized for printing.
- Use a wet cloth and clean the electrical contacts on the ink cartridges.
- Rebooting the printer can sometimes rectify an ink cartridge error.
- Attempt to print a document or photo. If the issue still exists, continue to the next step.
- Clean your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer’s ink cartridge again to resolve the ink cartridge issue.
- Make sure that you use an authenticated ink cartridge for printing a document.
- Replace the existing cartridge with a new ink cartridge. Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Release the cartridge from the slot and then pull the ink cartridge out from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge from its package. Peel off the plastic tape.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- Reiterate these procedures to install the other ink cartridges, if required.
- Try to print a sample document using your 123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer to check its performance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.