123.hp.com/envy5536 Setup Assistance
- HP Envy 5536 Setup Install
- HP Envy 5536 Ink Cartridge Assistance
- HP Envy 5536 Driver Download
- HP Envy 5536 Manual Download
- HP Envy 5536 Scan Function Guide
- HP Envy 5536 Print Function Guide
- HP Envy 5536 Troubleshooting Guide
- How to fix HP Envy 5536 Paper Jam Issue?
The HP Envy 5536 setup is the first step carried out when you buy the printer. Go through the guidelines before you begin to set up the HP Envy printer. Read the basic instructions to install and quick solutions for troubleshooting the 123.hp.com/envy5536 printer issues on this web page.
HP Envy 5536 First-Time Installation Guidance
- Check for the manufacturer’s seal on the printer’s package and replace the printer if it is not present.
- Cross-check the items in the package with the list to confirm whether you have received all the accessories.
- Remove all the packing materials and take the 123.hp.com/envy5536 printer out from the box.
- “Discard” the protective tapes on the scanner glass by lifting it.
- Remove the remaining packing materials from the printer’s cartridge access area.
- Do not forget to remove the “protective tapes” from the input tray.
- “Remove” the sticker present on the printer’s control panel.
- Attach the edges of the power cord to the printer and power supply.
- Find the Power button on the printing device and press it to turn on.
- “Wait” until the printer finishes the warm-up period.
- “Set” the settings based on your preferences on the control panel.
- Tap Yes to save and click the Setup icon to continue to the next step.
123 hp com envy5536 Printer Ink Cartridge Guidance
Go through the step-by-step instructions given below to install the ink cartridges that are supplied with your printer.
How to Replace HP Envy 5536 Ink Cartridge?
- Confirm whether the printer is turned on or press the Power button.
- Open the 123.hp.com/envy5536 printer’s cartridge access door by lifting the printer’s scanner lid.
- The cartridge carriage moves to the access area. Pull the lid present on the cartridge slot.
- Open the ink cartridge package and peel the orange tape. Hold the ink cartridge on either side without touching the metal contacts.
- Install the newly bought ink cartridge into the appropriate slot facing the printer by matching the color labels.
- Close the lid to lock the ink cartridge into the slot and repeat the same steps for the remaining ink cartridge.
- Shut the cartridge access door gently and load the paper for printing into the tray. Tap OK to print an alignment page and place the paper on the scanner glass to align ink cartridges.
- If you want to replace any one of the ink cartridges is low or empty, repeat the preceding steps.
How to Change Ink in HP Envy 5536 Printer?
- Check the ink levels periodically and buy the replacement cartridge before it becomes low.
- Confirm if the 123.hp.com/envy5536 printer is turned on and loaded with papers.
- Open the printer’s scanner lid to raise the printer’s cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage moves to the access area and becomes silent.
- Unlock the ink cartridge from the slot by lifting the lid and remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Tear the new ink cartridge package and peel off the plastic tape.
- Insert the replacement cartridge into the relevant slot by matching the color labels and push the lid back.
- Close the cartridge access door and scanner lid. Touch OK to print an alignment page. Place the printed page on the scanner glass to align the installed ink cartridges.
How to Print in HP Envy 5536 Printer?
Change the settings related to the print job and print documents or photos by following the instructions provided below.
- Load the paper below the marked level in the printer’s input tray.
- Open the document or photo and change the settings like font size, layout, and appearance.
- Go to the File menu and click Print.
- Choose the 123.hp.com envy5536 Printer Properties option and click Printing Preferences to make changes.
- Change the settings like the layout, paper, and the quality of your print job.
- Make sure to select the color of your print file and set the resolution.
- Save the changes by click the OK button.
- Click the Print option to print the selected file.
How to Scan on HP Envy 5536 Printer?
Connect your printer over a network or USB cable and carry out the instructions provided below to perform a scan on the 123.hp.com/envy5536 printer.
- Install the recent version of the printer driver that includes HP Scan from the website.
- Place the printed file on the scanner glass and enter HP on your computer search bar.
- Click the HP icon and wait until the computer displays the HP Printer Assistant screen.
- Click the option called Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan application.
- Select the relevant shortcut in which you want to save the file.
- Change the settings present under the right pane.
- Tick the checkbox near Show Scan Preview if you want to edit the file before saving.
- Select Destination, tap OK, and click the Save icon to save the scanned file.
123.hp.com/envy5536 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
The HP Envy 5536 printer faces issues that are related to the device and a print job. Some the problems and their solutions are listed below.
How to Fix HP Envy 5536 Not Printing Issue?
The printer sometimes stops printing due to various reasons. Troubleshoot this issue by the solutions given below.
- Check the input tray whether it is loaded with paper.
- Check the ink levels in the ink cartridge from the printer’s control panel or by using the HP software.
- If any of the ink cartridges is low, replace it with a new one.
- Make sure you always print with genuine ink cartridges.
- Check inside the cartridge area whether there is any jammed paper.
- Ensure that you have added your HP printer name as a default printing machine.
- Clean the printhead contacts and paper rollers to wipe out dust or debris.
- Uninstall the current printer driver and reinstall the latest version on your computer.
How to Fix HP Envy 5536 Printer Offline Issue?
The printer sometimes displays an offline error message on the control panel or computer. Solve the issue by following the instructions given below.
- Download the newest version of the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your computer.
- Run the downloaded file that has the HPPSdr.exe format from the Downloads folder.
- Click the Start option once the application’s home screen opens on your computer.
- Select your HP printer name from the displayed list of results.
- Click the Retry option if your printer name is not listed.
- Carry out the instructions that display on the screen to fix the connection problem.
- Select Yes in the prompt screen to enable the printer updates.
- Click Yes again to set your printer as default and then try to print.
How to fix Paper Jam issue on HP Envy 5536 Printer?
The printer sometimes stops feeding paper and throws an error message as Paper Jam on the control panel. Go through the solutions below to remove the jammed paper.
- Drag the input tray outwards and remove any loose paper left behind.
- Clear any torn or jammed paper from the input tray.
- Ensure that you always use both hands to remove the jammed paper to avoid tearing of the sheets.
- Hold the front part of the paper tray and push it inwards until you hear the click sound.
- Remove any paper that is left inside the tray and switch off the printer.
- Restart your HP Envy 5536 printer after 30 seconds.
- Make sure you always place the printer on a flat surface.
- Clean the paper rollers with the help of lint-free cotton swab that is dampened and squeezed with bottled water.
How to Fix HP Envy 5536 Printing Blank Pages Issue?
If the printer unnecessarily prints blank pages after every print job, try the solutions given below to fix the issue.
- Try to update the antivirus software that is already installed on your computer.
- Download the recent firmware version of your printer as it may be outdated or corrupted.
- Go to the Control Panel option on your computer and click Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer name and click Uninstall to remove the driver program on your computer.
- Remove the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Click the Driver Download link on this page and select Printer to type your printer model name.
- Click the Download button to download the newest version of the printer software.
- Add your 123.hp.com/envy5536 printer on the computer and send print jobs directly to the printer.