123.hp.com/setup 5532 Assistance
- HP Envy 5532 Setup Install
- HP Envy 5532 Ink Cartridge Assistance
- HP Envy 5532 Driver Download
- HP Envy 5532 Manual Download
- HP Envy 5532 Scan Function Guide
- HP Envy 5532 Print Function Guide
- HP Envy 5532 Troubleshooting Guide
- How to fix HP Envy 5532 Paper Jam Issue?
The “HP Envy 5532 Setup” process can be easily done by yourself without anyone’s help. As soon as you purchase the HP Envy printer, you need to follow certain instructions before you start to print. Carry out the following guidelines provide on this 123.hp.com/setup 5532 page to obtain the printer setup.
HP Envy 5532 First-Time Installation Guidance
- Check the list, and confirm whether all the printer parts are received in the shipment box.
- Remove the “plastic cover” and discard all the protective “tapes” from outside and inside the printer.
- Raise the printer’s scanner lid and eliminate the “plastic cover”.
- Lift the printer’s cartridge access door to remove the remaining packing materials.
- “Shut” the printer’s cartridge access door and the scanner lid gently.
- “Remove” all the protective tapes present in the paper tray.
- “Push” the tray inwards after discarding the tapes and then close it.
- Don’t forget to remove the tapes ion the printer’s control panel.
- Attach the supplied power cord to the printer and the power source.
- “Locate “the Power button on your printing machine and press it to turn on.
- Wait until the printer completes the warm-up period and then select your preferences on the “control panel”.
- “Touch” Yes to save the changes you made, and click Setup to continue to the next step.
HP Envy 5532 Driver Installation Guidance
- Try to remove the USB Cable from the computer.
- Search for Devices and Printers on your computer.
- Right-click on the HP printer icon if it displays the same printer name and select Remove Device to uninstall.
- Use the installation CD supplied with your printer.
- Insert the CD in the CD drive and open the setup file that has in .exe format.
- Connect your HP printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Go to the Printers and Faxes and add your HP printer name.
- If you have misplaced the installation CD, download the driver from the website.
- Enter the HP printer name in the search bar and click the Download button near the full feature driver.
- Select the printer connection option, and try to print a test page on your printer.
HP Envy 5532 Ink Cartridge Guidance
The ink cartridges are supplied during the shipment of your 123.hp.com/setup 5532 along with the package. Install it based on the steps given below.
How to Replace HP Envy 5532 Ink Cartridge?
- If the HP Envy printer is not turned on, press the Power button.
- Raise the printer’s scanner lid then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge holder moves by itself to the access area, and pull the cover on the cartridge slot.
- Tear the cover on the ink cartridge package and remove the tape on it. Hold it in an upward angle without touching the contacts.
- Install the new cartridge into the relevant slot facing the printer by matching the colors.
- Close the top cover on the slot to lock the cartridge, and repeat the same process for the other cartridge.
- Shut the cartridge access door gently and load papers into the tray. Tap OK to align the cartridges and print an alignment page.
- Repeat the steps mentioned above if you want to replace the cartridge that is low or empty.
How to Print in HP Envy 5532 Printer?
You can print any kind of documents and change the settings related to print jobs by following the instructions given below.
- Load the paper in the 123.hp.com/setup 5532 printer’s input tray.
- Open the document and make the relevant changes like font size, layout, and appearance settings.
- Click the File menu and choose Print.
- Open the Printer Properties option and select Printing Preferences to make changes.
- Try to change the layout or paper settings and the quality of your print job.
- Select the color of your print file and set the resolution.
- Click OK to save the changes made by you.
- Tap the Print button to start printing the document.
How to Print Photos from HP Envy 5532 Printer?
- Unload the plain paper and load photo paper into the input tray.
- Ensure that you load paper in a vertical position with a glossy print side facing upwards.
- Edit the photo to make the necessary changes and right-click on it.
- Click the option called ‘Open with’ and choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Click Print and open the File menu to select the Print button again.
- Open the Document Properties to learn more about print settings.
- Make the relevant changes under the Preferences feature.
- Select OK to save your settings and click Print to start printing the photo.
How to Scan on HP Envy 5532 Printer?
Set up your HP printer over a network or USB connection and follow the instructions to perform a scan on the 123.hp.com/setup 5532 device.
- Ensure that you have the installed the recent of the printer driver that includes HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo on the printer’s scanner glass and type HP on your computer to open the HP printer icon.
- Wait until the computer opens the HP Printer Assistant screen.
- Select the option called Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Choose the relevant shortcut to save the file format.
- Change the settings under the right pane.
- Enable the option Show Scan Preview to edit the file before saving.
- Click the Destination option, tap OK, and select the Save icon to save the scanned file.
How to Scan a Document on HP Envy 5532 Printer?
- Click on the Driver Download button provided on this web page.
- Enter your HP printer model name in the search field.
- Tap the Download button near the full feature driver.
- Carry out the steps that appear on the screen to connect the printer.
- Ensure that you download the driver that includes HP Scan.
- Load a document on the printer’s glass facing downwards.
- Select your HP printer icon and click Scan on the HP Printer Assistant window.
- Click the Scan a Document or Photo and select Scan under the HP Scan window.
How to scan Multiple Pages in HP Envy 5532?
- Use the PDF related shortcuts to scan and save the multiple pages of a document into one file.
- Ensure that you set the resolution to 300 DPI or lower.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant by selecting the HP icon on your computer.
- Click the Scan option on the screen and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose the option called Save as PDF or select the shortcut called Document to File.
- Flip the loaded item on the scanner glass. Click the + symbol to scan the next page.
- Click Save and open the Save as Type menu.
- Click the PDF option, change the file name, choose the location, and tap Save to save your scanned file.
123.hp.com/setup 5532 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
The HP Envy 5532 printer encounters certain problems. Go through the list of problems provided and solutions below.
How to Fix HP Envy 5532 Alignment failed Issue?
The 123.hp.com/setup 5532 printer sometimes fails to align the ink cartridges. Hence, it rejects to detect the alignment page. Solve this problem with the solutions given below.
- Check whether the loaded paper in the tray is clean.
- Check if the printed alignment page has any defects on it that reject the ink cartridge alignment.
- Open the HP Solution Center application on your computer.
- Find the Settings icon and click Printer Toolbox under Print Settings.
- Open the Estimated Ink Level tab to check the ink levels of the ink cartridges.
- Load paper in the tray, press the Setup icon on your printer, click Tools, and press OK.
- Use the right arrow to click Clean Printer Cartridge and press OK to perform cleaning.
- Use the same right arrow to click Align Print Cartridge and press OK to perform ink cartridge alignment.
How to Fix HP Envy 5532 Scanner Not Working Issue?
The scanner stops working when there is a hardware issue in the 123.hp.com/setup 5532 printer. Fix the problem with the instructions provided below.
- Confirm whether the printer is turned on and remove the power cord from it.
- Wait for about 30 seconds and plug the power cable to the power source and not to any adapter.
- Turn on your printer and check the issue by printing a test page.
- Try to connect the power cord to the different wall outlet if the issue continues.
- Download the application called HP Print and Scan Doctor and install it.
- Open the app, click on the Start button, and choose your printer name.
- Select Fix Scanning option under the Finding and Fixing Problems window.
- Slightly raise the scanner lid and press the Copy button to check scanner bar functionality.
How to fix Paper Jam issue on HP Envy 5532 Printer?
The printer suddenly stops feeding pages and displays an error message as Paper Jam. Solve this problem with the help of the solutions below.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/setup 5532 printer turned on, and unplug the power cord from it.
- Open the HP printer’s cartridge access door and remove any jammed paper situated around the cartridge access area.
- Use your hands to remove the jammed paper.
- Use a flashlight to check thoroughly inside the printer for any torn pieces.
- Remove the paper path cover by pressing the pinch tabs together.
- Remove any jammed paper using your hands from it.
- Check whether the paper is jammed inside the duplex path cover and remove it.
- Clean the paper rollers and place the HP printer on a flat surface.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.