Full Support for 123.hp.com/envy5030 Printer
- HP Envy 5030 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 5030 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 5030 Software download
- HP Envy 5030 drivers
- HP Envy 5030 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5030 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 5030
- HP Envy 5030 Manual
HP Envy 5030 Printer Review
The 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer comes at a nominal price that contains all the latest features and is sleek in design. It is a multi-functional one. That means it can print, scan, copy and fax from a single device.
You have your tangible memories in your memory card. This printer has the option of printing from memory card or from cameras. It prints lab quality and professional text, one of the added advantages.
It is very easy to operate in case you have a smartphone, ipad or iphones. Just use any of app that is compatible with the printer. Choose the photo you wish to print from the phone. With the help of the app, you can print from the printer. Utilize the Instant Ink feature of the printer. This feature helps you save up to 70% ink . Before running out of the ink, the ink cartridges are delivered at the door step. The ink level in this delivered cartridge is more compared to the normal one.
With the touchscreen control panel, swipe through the options. This is a user -friendly device. The input tray handles up to 60 sheets of paper. The paper tray is underneath the device and it folds when not in use. Use the quiet mode option , which prints without any noise. With this energy certified printer, you can conserve 50% energy. All the functions work well and also without fuss.
First Time Printer Setup
1. Take out the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer from the box. Discard all the packing materials in and around the printer. Eliminate the sticker from the printer’s control panel.
2. Hold the handles on both sides of the printer. Heave the ink cartridge access door till it snaps into place. Take out all the packing materials from the printer.
3. After performing all the steps, seal the ink cartridge access door. Unlock the input tray door, tug it towards you to extend the input tray.
4. Examine whether there are any packing materials inside the tray. If any, remove them. Shove the tray till it snaps into place to seal the door.
5. Check whether there is a power cable in the printer’s shipment box. If yes, it is required for the power connection.
6. Without this cable, you cannot turn on the printer. Plug in the power cable to the hindmost of the printer and the other end to the electrical socket.
7. After the connection process, switch on the printer. On the control panel of the printer, tap the preferred language and country/region.
8. Choose the date and time, if urged. Tap Yes to ratify the choice. Wait for the welcome screen to appear on the printer’s control panel.
9. Move to the next step to install the ink cartridges. Heave the ink cartridge access door till it snaps into place. Halt till the carriage slides to the left.
10. Refrain from proceeding till the carriage is inactive prior to proceeding. Take out the ink cartridge from the printer’s package.
11. While you are handling the ink cartridges, it is necessary to touch the black plastic on it. Discard the plastic tape on it.
12. Heave the lid on the ink cartridge slot. To install the ink cartridges into its slot, pull the nozzles towards the printer.
13. Seal the lid on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place. Redo the same steps for the other ink cartridge.
14. Seal the ink cartridge access door. Unseal the input tray door and then drag it towards you to extend the input tray.
15. Move the paper width guides to their farthest position. Insert paper with the print side down. Make sure that you do not add more papers into the tray.
16. Shove the input tray into the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer and then tap Done on the control panel of the printer. Drag out the output tray and then elevate the output tray extender.
17. Now, it is necessary to align the ink cartridges to achieve the best print quality. Elevate the scanner lid. Position it with the print side down on the scanner glass.
18. Seal the scanner lid. Tap OK on the control panel of the printer. Now, you need to align the ink cartridges. Once it is aligned, the printer hardware is configured.
Mobile printing solutions
HP ePrint app makes your printing process easier from your Android smartphones and mobile phones. Whether you are at home, in the office or in the go, you can print your documents or photos. This app allows your print your documents or photos from your email. In case, you have stored your items in the mobile phones. You can print using the HP ePrint capable printer. Download the app, install it and then start printing.
Airprint app helps you to print documents, photos or web pages and documents from iPad or iPhone devices. You are not required to install any additional drivers or software to enable it. Examine whether the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer and Apple device is linked to the same wireless network. Choose the printer’s name from the list of available results. In case the printer supports duplex printing, select on or Off on the screen to use the feature.
Amazon Fire device
Configure the printer hardware. Examine whether the Amazon Fire device is running Fire OS 5.0 -5.9. The printer is linked over the wired or wireless network with an active internet connection. Link the printer and amazon fire device to the same network. Choose the photo or document you intend to print. Tap the Print option. On the print preview screen, you can view the list of available networks. Choose the printer’s name and then print.
123 HP Envy 5030 Wireless Printer Setup
- 1. When you start the connection process, check out the network name and password. Try to get them from the system administrator.
- 2. You can avail the network password from the bottom of the router and from the Internet Service Provider paper work.
- 3. Connect the system to the wireless network with an active Internet connection. Ensure that all the devices are switched on.
- 4. Link the printer and system to the same wireless network. Place both the devices close to the router at the time of the setup process.
- 5. In case the installer prompts, detach the USB cable or Ethernet cable from the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer. On the printer’s control panel, tap Wireless.
- 6. Tap Setup->Wireless Printer Setup. Select the network name in the list of available networks and then tap OK.
- 7. In case the network name is not cataloged, tap the credentials manually on their respective fields. On the summary screen, tap OK.
- 8. In case you need to download the printer driver and software for the connection process, download it. After doing so, try to print.
- 1. Nowadays, newly launched printers mainly have the wireless connection. This is one of the easiest modes.
- 2. To commence the connection process, you need to organize the name of the network and password .
- 3. To know the network password, you need to check the bottom of your router or the Internet Service Provider paperwork.
- 4. In case your signal strength is weak, place the printer and system within the range of the router.
- 5. Switch on all the devices. Do not connect the printer and system to the different network, connect them to the same network.
- 6. In case you opt for the Wireless Setup Wizard method, you can view the list of printers once you click on it.
- 7. Choose the network name from the list and then key in the credentials in the respective fields.
- 8. After typing that, the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer automatically gets connected to the wireless network. Now, try to print from the printer.