123.hp.com/setup 4505 Printer
- HP Envy 4505 Setup Install
- HP Envy 4505 Ink Cartridge Assistance
- HP Envy 4505 Scan Function
- HP Envy 4505 Print Function
- HP Envy 4505 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 4505 Offline Guidance
- HP Envy 4505 Won’t Copy Assistance
After purchasing the 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer, it is necessary to set it up. Refer to the user manual to do it. The printer comes in a package. The box contains a USB cable, power cable, ink cartridges, user manual, software installation CD, and warranty card. The contents in the box may vary based on the printer model.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 4505 Printer
Install the ink cartridges to start printing from the printer. The printer is compatible with black and tri-color cartridges.
Quick Steps for HP Envy 4505 Ink Refill
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Push on top of the cartridge to release it.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of slot.
- Tear the label on top of the cartridge.
- Find the holes on top of the cartridge.
- Pierce the needle into the holes to identify the color in it.
- Make use of a syringe to inject ink into the hole.
- Do not overfill the ink cartridges.
- Paste a tape on top of the cartridge.
- After a while, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page on the printer’s scanner glass.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge on HP Envy 4505 Printer?
- Lift the ink cartridge access door.
- Refrain from proceeding until the carriage slides to the left side of the printer.
- Press on top of the cartridge to take it out of the slot.
- Purchase the ink cartridge from the HP SureSupply freeware.
- Take the newly purchased ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Tear the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- Do not touch electrical contacts as it may lead to the ink system failure.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their slots until they snap into place.
- Ensure that the cartridges are inserted properly.
- Wait for a while the printer prints an alignment page.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4505 Printer?
Scan is the process of converting the original document into a digitalized one. Read the succeeding instructions to start the scanning process.
Steps for Scan Function
- Install the full feature driver on your Windows system.
- Place the photo to scan on the printer’s scanner glass.
- In Windows, type HP and choose the printer name from the list.
- View the HP Printer Assistant screen. Select Scan -> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Wait until the HP Scan displays on the screen.
- Edit the scan job settings and select Scan.
- The scanned files save in the PDF format.
- Attach the scanned files and send them to the printer’s email address.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 4505 Printer?
Printing is the primary function of the 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer. Check if the driver is installed properly before printing.
- Use the Power button to turn on your printer and system.
- Make use of a USB cable to connect your printer and system.
- “Insert” plain sheets of “A4 paper” into the input tray.
- “Open” the photo or document to print.
- Click the File menu on top of the menu bar.
- Press “CTRL and P keys” at a time to view the Print Dialog box.
- Select the printer name from the pop-down menu.
- “Make changes” to the necessary print settings if required.
- Click Print.
How to Copy on HP Envy 4505 Printer?
Copy is another feature available in the printer. Take a glance a the steps below to start the copy process.
- Place the document or photo on the 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer’s scanner glass or into Automatic Document Feeder tray based on the printer’s type and features.
- Ensure that you do not insert photos to prevent damage to the photos and the printer.
- Touch Copy or Copy Document on the printer’s control panel.
- Do the necessary changes to the print settings if required.
- Tap the Settings icon to see Advanced settings.
- Alter the size of the copy page. Select Fit to Page or Actual Size to make the borderless copy.
HP Envy 4505 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
Troubleshooting is done when the printer encounters an issue. Go through the solutions given below to fix the issue.
How to Solve the HP Envy 4505 Paper Jam Error?
Check if compatible papers are inserted into the 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer. Go through the succeeding solutions to fix the issue.
- Remove the jammed paper from the paper tray and Automatic Document Feeder.
- Use the Power button on your device to turn off the printer.
- “Unplug” the power cable that is connected to the printer’s rear.
- Unlock the access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Use both hands to take off the jammed paper.
- Do not rip the papers as it may lead to further paper jams.
How to Fix HP Envy 4505 Printer not Connecting Issue?
If the HP printer is not connected to a network, you can make use of the solutions given below to fix the issue.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer prints from other devices.
- Upgrade the printer driver and software.
- Unplug the power cable that is connected to the printer’s rear and the wall socket.
- Long-press the Power button for 15 seconds.
- Ensure that the HP printer is connected to the wall socket.
- Reconnect the power cable. Reset the printing system if required.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver on the system.
How to fix HP Envy 4505 Printer Offline Issue?
If there is no proper communication between your printer and system, resolve the issue with the help of the solutions given below.
- Do a power reset and verify the connections between the printer and system.
- “Check” if the 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer is connected to a network.
- Try to print a configuration page and verify the “IP address”.
- “Use” command prompt to test the network connectivity.
- Open Devices and Printers. “Right-click” on the printer name and click See what’s printing.
- “Disable” the Use Printer Offline option.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the issue.
How to Fix HP Envy 4505 not Printing Issue?
If the printer is not printing, it can be due to the ink cartridge. Go through the instructions to resolve the issue.
- Switch ON your 123.hp.com/setup 4505 printer and system.
- Find the slots on the left and right sides of the printer.
- “Move” your fingers into the two slots.
- Raise the ink cartridge latch.
- “Wait” until the carriage is idle before you proceed.
- “Uninstall and reinstall” the ink cartridges into their slots.
- Check whether the cartridges are compatible with the printer model.