123.hp.com/setup 4501 Printer
- HP Envy 4501 Setup Install
- HP Envy 4501 Ink Cartridge Assistance
- HP Envy 4501 Scan Function
- HP Envy 4501 Print Function
- HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 4501 Offline Guidance
- HP Envy 4501 Won’t Copy Assistance
The primary step to be carried out once the Envy 4501 printer is shipped to your home is the setup. Download the manual from 123.hp.com/setup 4501 and follow the steps given on how to unbox the Envy 4501 printer. In case you need technical assistance, call the toll-free number given on this website.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 4501 Printer
- Hold the handles of the cartridge access door and raise until it locks into place.
- Check if the carriage can move to the replacement region.
- Wait until the carriage does not produce any unwanted noise.
- Take the newly purchased cartridge out of the packaging cover.
- Pull the orange tab to discard the plastic tape.
- Raise the lid that is on the slot. Remove the cartridge using your hands and hold it with the nozzles facing the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer.
- Place the cartridge into the slot and push until it reaches into place.
- Lower the lid to secure the cartridges.
- Install the other cartridges if required.
- Close the access door and then print an alignment page.
How to Change Ink Cartridge on HP Envy 4501 Printer?
- Turn On your HP Envy 4501 printer.
- “Open” the scanner lid and access door.
- Do not proceed until the carriage inside your Envy 4501 printer stops moving.
- “Open” the lid and then take the cartridge out from its respective slot.
- Purchase the replacement cartridges from HP Store or local retailers.
- “Hold” the new cartridge by the sides and with the contacts facing the rear of the Envy 4501 printer.
- “Push” the cartridge into the empty slot.
- “Secure” the cartridges by closing the lid.
- Follow the previous steps to install other cartridges.
- Lower the cartridge access door and the scanner lid.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4501 Printer?
Steps for Scan Function
- Install the full feature software package from 123.hp.com/setup 4501.
- Raise the scanner lid and insert the document with the print side facing the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Select the computer’s name on the operation panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer.
- If instructed, “choose” the type of scan.
- The scan process begins from your 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer.
- “Wait” for the scan job to complete.
- “Click” the Save button or Save option.
- Navigate to the Personal Computer screen.
- If you want to see the scanned file, select the name of the folder that has scan mentioned in it icon.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 4501 Printer?
- “Load” the appropriate type of photo paper in the tray.
- Keep enough quantity of photo papers to avoid page ordering issues.
- The “instructions” to place the paper vary based on your HP printer.
- Take the plain papers out of the main input tray.
- “Right-click” the image you want to print.
- “Click” the Open with option.
- Open Paint or Windows Photo Viewer. Choose the File menu and select Print.
- Click Options in Windows Photo Viewer and select the Properties button.
- To print using the Paint feature, open the Print window and choose Preferences.
- Click the OK button and then select the Print option.
HP Envy 4501 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
The best solution to fix the errors that happen in the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer are given on 123.hp.com/setup 4501. You can also rectify the problems by Contact Our Experts.
How to Fix Won’t Copy Issue?
The instructions on how to resolve several errors that occur in the Copy operation are given below.
- Try resetting your Envy 4501 printer.
- Find the Power button and press it to switch On the Envy 4501 printer.
- Let the device get turned On and then unplug the power cable from its rear.
- If you have previously connected the power cable to an outlet adapter, detach it.
- Plug the power cable directly to the wall socket.
- Reconnect the cable at the back of your Envy 4501 printer.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Try carrying out a copy job.
How to Resolve Scanner not Working Issue?
The procedure that need to be carried out to resolve the scanner not working in the Envy 4501 printer is given below.
- To fix the scanner error, launch the Hardware and Device troubleshooter.
- Select the Start button.
- Type troubleshooting in the search field.
- Choose the Troubleshooting option and click Hardware and Sound.
- Select Hardware and Devices from the Hardware and Sound window.
- A pop-up menu appears on the desktop.
- Choose Next to start the troubleshooting process.
- Check if the scanner works properly by performing a scan test.
How to Fix HP Envy 4501 Printer Offline Issue?
An offline error message appears on the operation panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer. Carry out the steps listed below.
- Try changing the printer’s connection status to online.
- Go to the Settings menu and select Printers.
- Right-click the icon of your Envy 4501 printer.
- Choose the Use Printer Online option.
- “Click” on the icon of your HP printer twice.
- Select the Cancel All Documents option.
- The Envy 4501 printer may go offline if there are any print jobs stuck in the queue.
- Restart the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer and the computer.
How to Fix HP Envy 4501 not Printing Issue?
Make use of the tool HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix the errors related to the printing process in the Envy 4501 printer.
- Make sure to switch On your Envy 4501 printer.
- Connect the Envy 4501 printer to the Windows or Mac computer.
- Download the “HP Print and Scan Doctor tool” and follow the on-screen prompts to open it.
- “Choose” Start on the Welcome screen.
- Select the 123.hp.com/setup 4501 printer from the list.
- Click Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
- Comply with the on-screen directions that are displayed on the tool.
- Carry out a print function and check if the error is resolved.