123.hp.com/setup 114 Printer Assistance
- HP Envy 114 Setup Install
- HP Envy 114 Ink Cartridge Assistance
- HP Envy 114 Driver Download
- HP Envy 114 Manual Download
- HP Envy 114 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 114 Scanner Setup
- HP Envy 114 Troubleshooting Guide
123 HP Envy 114 Setup Guidance
A setup is required to make your 123.hp.com/setup 114 printer perform all its functions. The process begins with unboxing the printer till adding it to a network-enabled device. Our instructions help not only to connect your printer to a computer or laptop but also how to print from your Android or iOS device.
How to Setup HP Envy 114 Printer
- Insert the printer’s power cord on its rear port and a wall socket.
- Place the black and tri-color cartridges accordingly.
- Let the 123.hp.com/setup 114 print an alignment page.
- Connect the printer and your “computer” using the power cable and turn on both the devices.
- “Insert” the software installation CD into the computer’s disc drive and move the setup file to a folder.
- Double-click the “.dmg file” for Mac and .exe for Windows.
- Follow the set of “on-screen prompts” and complete the installation process.
- “Choose” the network mode at the time of installation when prompted.
- Select your printer name from the list that appears on the network window.
- “Click” on Add a printer so that the printer is added to your preferred network.
- Try to perform a print or scan to check if your printer is connected properly.
HP Envy 114 Printer Download Assistance
123.hp.com/setup 114 driver and the manual for driver installation is available on our website for no cost. All you have to do is a single click on the link that is available below the driver column and download it. The manual helps you in setting up your HP Envy 114 printer and do basic troubleshooting.
HP Envy 114 Driver Download
The 123.hp.com/setup 114 works on both basic and full-feature drivers which vary in their features. Our technical support provides support for installing both the drivers if you face an issue at the time of installation. Click the Download button to avail the latest driver for your printer.
HP Envy 114 User Manual Download
Click on the Manual Download button provided below and save the user manual for your 123.hp.com/setup 114 Envy printer on your computer. Go through the instructions provided in the user guide if you experience an issue while setting up or troubleshooting the printer problems at any stage.
HP Envy 114 Ink Cartridge Guidance
You intend to change the HP Envy 114 printer’s ink cartridge when it becomes low or dried out. To replace the ink cartridge, go through the steps below.
- Load paper in the 123.hp.com/setup 114 printer to complete cartridge alignment.
- Pull the input tray, insert the paper and adjust the paper-width guides.
- Check if the printer is turned on already, if not, turn the Power button on.
- Open the access door and let the cartridge carry out its movement to the center.
- Raise the lid of the cartridge slot to release and take the cartridge out of it.
- Remove and insert the new cartridge into the empty slot.
- Close the lid and then the access door. Align the cartridge(s) either from the control panel of your printer or computer.
How to Change Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 114 Printer?
- Keep the replacement cartridge ready.
- Ensure your 123.hp.com/setup 114 is turned off at the time of replacement.
- Unlock the access door of the ink cartridge and remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Seat the new ink cartridge into the slot from where the old cartridge has been removed.
- Shut off the cartridge access door and print an alignment page.
- Tap Setup, Tools and then Align Printer options for printing the alignment page from the printer’s control panel.
- If you are printing it from the computer, then open the HP Printer software by clicking All Programs on your Windows.
- Double-click Printer Actions, then Maintenance tasks and the HP Toolbox opens.
- Click Align Cartridges on the Device Services tab and the alignment process completes.
HP Envy 114 Wireless Setup Guidance
123.hp.com/setup 114 Wireless Network setup is easy as a blink of an eye. To configure your printer on a wireless network, follow these steps.
How to Connect HP Envy 114 Wireless Printer?
- Have the network name and password ready before the network setup process.
- Ensure that you have a broadband or DSL internet connection, a computer, and a wireless-enabled printer.
- Turn on all your devices such as the router, computer, and printer. Connect your printer and computer to a common network.
- Unplug any USB cable connected to the printer.
- Switch on your HP Envy 114 printer and remove the USB cable if connected.
- Install the 123.hp.com/setup 114 printer software either using the installation CD or download it from our website.
- Add your printer to the network by clicking on Add a Printer or the + symbol.
- Print a network configuration page to confirm if the network connection is successful.
HP Envy 114 Scanner Setup Guidance
For setting up the scan option on the 123.hp.com/setup 114 printer, read through and follow the steps provided below.
- If you have a Windows computer, install the printer driver to initiate a scan.
- If your printer has a Scan button, choose the computer and job name.
- The scanned job folder appears on the computer screen automatically.
- Use the HP Printer Assistant tool for printers without the Scan button.
- Choose and click on Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Choose a shortcut and then alter the required settings.
- Choose a path to save your scan and Click OK.
123 HP Envy 114 Troubleshooting Guidance from 123.hp.com/setup 114
There are few common issues encountered by this HP Envy 114 printer such as Paper jam error, network error while scanning, unable to print using AirPrint, carriage stuck while printing, printer offline and more. We have provided detailed steps below for troubleshooting some of the issues.
How to Fix Scanner not Working Issue?
If your HP Envy 114 printer’s scanner does not work suddenly, it might be due to a poor network connection. Follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Check if the issue is not with respect to printing.
- Reboot all the devices and check if there is a change in the driver settings.
- Verify the connection status of the 123.hp.com/setup 114 printer and the network.
- Diagnose by running HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Remove and reinstall the HP Printer software.
- Verify the settings of Windows Image Acquisition.
- Deactivate the firewall temporarily and check if the issue is resolved.
- Contact our support team if the issue persists.
How to Resolve HP Envy 114 Airprint not Working issue?
Proceed with the succeeding steps below if you are unable to print using the AirPrint feature from your iOS or Apple device.
- Check if your iOS device is of version 4.2 or later.
- An AirPrint-enabled printer and a common wireless network for both your printer and Apple device.
- Set up the wireless network either through Wireless Setup Wizard or HP Wi-Fi Direct.
- Open the doc or photo that you wish to print and then tap the Share icon.
- Tap Print, choose Select Printer and change the settings if needed.
- Choose the no. of copies and then tap Print.
- Check if the issue is troubling you again, else, try printing with HP Smart App.
- Call our technical support team for further help on the same.
How to Fix Cartridge Jam Issue?
A carriage jam issue occurs if papers are jammed and not removed properly. To rectify the issue, do these steps in order.
- Shut down all devices and power it on again.
- Check for and clear jammed papers if any.
- Allow the carriage to move freely from left to right and vice-versa.
- Delete the existing printer driver and reinstall it.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/setup 114 printer from the surge protector if connected and plug it into a direct electric source.
- Perform a hard reset on your printer.
- Contact our tech support to know how to reset your printer.
- Take your printer to the service center if none of the above helps you.