123 HP Envy 5645 Printer Model
- Envy 5645 Airprint Setup
- Envy 5645 Printer Troubleshooting
- Envy 5645 Software download
- Envy 5645 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- Envy 5645 drivers windows 10
- Envy 5645 Wireless Setup
- Envy 5645 printer driver download
- Envy 5645 ePrinter
- HP Setup 5645
- Envy 5645 User manual
Changing Scan settings of HP Envy 5645
HP Envy 5645 – For Windows OS
- Go to HP Envy 5645 folder among your list of installed programs in your system
- Click on your printer. The printer software opens
- Click on the option Scan a Document or Photo
- Choose your preferences, for eg. Color Mode, Destination, Page Size etc.
- After you are finished, click on Save settings to save your preferences
Envy 5645 – For Mac OS
- Click on the Apple icon in the menu bar
- Go to System Preferences
- Click either Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan
- Click on HP Envy 5645 printer and choose Open Print Queue
- Click on either Printer Setup or Settings, click on Open Printer Utility
- Click on Scan to Computer.
- Click on Edit Scan Tasks
- Click Show Details. You will see a list of scan settings displayed like Presets, Scan to, Type etc.
- Click on Presets and choose Save As
- Input a name for your new preset, click on OK. Your new preset is now saved and be chosen for later use within HP Scan.
- Close the Preferences window.
Installing Envy 5645 Scan software / scan driver
- Switch on your Envy 5645
- If your computer is connected to the printer through a USB cable, then disconnect the cable
- Go to the HP drivers page and then choose a method to select your printer model, if required.
- Under Driver Software, proceed as per the instructions displayed on the screen
- If a full feature software and driver is displayed, then click on download and proceed to the next step
- In the Printers list that is displayed, click on HP 5545 Envy Printer.
- If Installing for software for Mac OS X is displayed, then it means that the driver is available only through the Apple Software Update feature. Go ahead with installation of the driver and then try scanning with HP Easy Scan or Image Capture
- The installer will prompt you to add the printer on the Enable Printing screen. Then click on Add Printer. You will see the Add window opening.
- Click on the Use menu, choose the name of the printer in the pop-menu that is displayed. Then click on Add,
- Proceed as per the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
HP Printer 5645 Settings And Troubleshooting
HP Printer Troubleshooting :
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
An array of hp envy 5645 driver software is made available by Windows and HP, from which you can choose depending on the printer model. The driver downloads available from HP are
- Full featured HP 5645 Driver Download and
- Basic Driver Download
The Basic driver is smaller in size and can be quickly downloaded. But, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver, as in a multi- function printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
HP Printer Settings:
Print using the two-sided printing accessory :
HP DeskJet comes with a two sided printing accessory that helps you print on both sides of the paper automatically. Without this accessory, you have to manually change the paper.
- Switch OFF the printer.
- There’s an access door behind the printer’s body, remove it.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and snap it into place.
- Switch ON the 5645 printer.
Configuring your Windows system
The printing accessory can be automatically enabled during the printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when prompted ‘Do you have a two sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Taskbar.
- Right-click on the printer icon in the Taskbar, and select Services.
- Click Service this device.
- Select the Configuration tab and click Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module.
- Click APPLY.