HP Envy 5549 Setup & Driver Support
- HP Envy 5549 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 5549 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 5549 Software download
- HP Envy 5549 drivers
- HP Envy 5549 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5549 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 5549
- HP Envy 5549 Manual
HP Envy 5549 Driver Installtion & Wirelss Setup
HP Envy 5549 Driver Installation
HP Envy 5549 Setup – Once you have connected your 123.hp.com/envy5549 printer to the wireless network, proceed as per the instructions below to start the printer driver installation. Ensure that you have your USB cable ready and connect it when prompted during the installation.
HP Envy 5549 Setup & Driver Installation
- The software for HP Printer Driver is available at 123.hp.com
- Enter your printer model on the search tab displayed and Begin should be clicked.
- Then Download should be clicked.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded and proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the procedure.
- Now return to envy 5549/123.hp.com on your browser to complete the process of your printer registration and activation.
NOTE : When the settings are saved in the HP Scan Software, the settings are typically transferred to the printer control panel, provided the computer and the printer are connected
HP Printer Envy 5549 Wireless Setup
Before setting up your printer to work with a wireless network, ensure that you have the following:
- A wireless network and a computer connected to it
- Your network name which is the same as the SSID and the password
- Broadband Internet connection
- A Envy 5549 Printer capable of wireless connection
- An USB cable
- Switch on your printer, router and computer
- The computer should be on the identical wireless network as your printer.
- The printer should be placed beside the computer during installation.
- USB or Ethernet cables should not be connected to the printer.
Connecting the Printer to the Wireless Network
- HP Envy 5549 Setup – On the printer control panel you will find the Wireless icon, press it and select Wireless Printer Setup.
- Scroll down and select your network name from the list displayed on the screen. If it is not shown on the screen then enter it manually.
- If prompted with the WEP or WPA Key, enter it and press OK.
HP Envy 5549 Setup – Ink Cartridge & Scanner Support
HP Envy 5549 Printer Ink Cartridge:
Installation of Ink cartridges
HP Envy 5549 Setup – The ink cartridges for your HP 5549 Envy are shipped along with it. Now follow the procedure outlined below for proper installation of these ink cartridges.
- Open the 123 hp envy 5549 ink cartridge access door, by raising it until it sets into place.
- The ink cartridge should be removed from its packing. Do not touch the black plastic on it.
- Please wait till the ink cartridge carrier on the printer becomes idle.
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles or the copper colored contacts.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot. Hold the ink cartridge by the sides and press it forward until it falls into its place.
- Repeat the previous steps to install the remaining ink cartridge. The ink cartridge access door should be closed.
NOTE : The color ink cartridge will be on the left, and the black ink cartridge is situated on the right.
HP 5549 Printer scanner settings:
Envy 5549 Printer Printer scanner settings can be changed right from the printer control panel, or from the computer.
For changing scanner settings from software :
- Open the 123 HP Envy 5549 Setup software.
- The option Scan a Document or Photo should be clicked.
- Choose the shortcut for scanning in your scan dialogue box.
- Choose the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box.
- Choose Required Page Size: Letter or Legal format, 10×15 cm (4×6 inch) or custom.
- Choose the Color Mode: Color, Gray scale or Black & White
- Select the destination for your document: Local or email.
- Resolution: 200 dots per inch (dpi), 300 dpi or 1200 dpi.
- OCR Language.
- Destination: you could choose a specific default scan destination.
- Click on the Save Settings icon to save your chosen settings.
HP Envy 5549 Print Setting & Troubleshooting Support
HP Envy 5549 Print Settings:
Print using the two-sided Printing accessory:
123 HP Envy 5549 Setup comes with a two sided printing accessory that enables you to print on both sides of the paper (double-sided printing). Without this accessory, you will be required to manually change the paper.
- The printer should be switched off
- Open the access door behind the printer’s body.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and set it into place.
- The printer should be switched on
Configuring your Windows system:
The printing accessory will be automatically enabled during the process of printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when faced with the prompt message ‘Do you have a two sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Task-bar.
- Select Services by right-clicking on the printer icon in the Task-bar
- Click Service this device.
- Choose the Configuration tab and click on Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module.
- Click APPLY.
HP 5549 Printer Troubleshooting :
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
A wide variety of driver software is available from Windows and HP, from which you can choose based on the printer model. The driver downloads that HP provides are
- Full featured envy 5549 Driver Download
- Basic Driver Download
Basic driver software is smaller in size and can be easily downloaded. But, we recommended downloading the Full Feature Driver, as in an all-in-one printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Print Jobs Stuck in Queue (Windows) :
When you print consecutively, Print job stuck in queue and the print job cannot be cancelled or deleted. Clicking cancel while the print stuck in the queue, does nothing. This printing issue can occur due to many reasons such as power outages, print job spooling process etc.,
123 HP Envy 5549 FAQ’s
Why can’t I print from my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a printer that supports AirPrint. A lot of the older models of printers, do not support AirPrint. In this case, download Handy Print, an application that lets you print from your Apple device, to a printer not supporting AirPrint. To print from an Android device, use Google Cloud Print.
HP Envy 5549 Print Job Cancel
Cancel Print Job Windows 10
- Click on the 123 hp setup envy 5549 icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right click on the printer icon and Open All Active Printers option should be selected
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right click it. Then Click CANCEL
- If prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.