123.hp.com/envy5530 Printer Support
- HP Envy 5530 User Manual
- HP Envy 5530 Setup Installation
- HP Envy 5530 Driver Download
- HP Envy 5530 Software
- HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation for Windows
- HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation for Mac
- HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5530 AirPrint Setup
- HP Envy 5530 ePrint Setup
- HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting Guidance
The 123.hp.com/envy5530 is a multifunctional printer that has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan and this printer is specially designed for home users. This printer’s paper tray has a capacity of up to 100 sheets which is rather small but that might be sufficient for most of the home users and its output tray capacity is up to 30 sheets. Complete your print job faster with the automatic duplex printing feature.
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Specs & Features
- The 123.hp.com/envy5530 high performance HP printer, you can Print, Scan, and Copy the desired document.
- HP Envy 5530 Printer and the computer over a Wireless network connection.
- Print Support: Use the automatic duplex printing feature to print your document on both sides of the page.
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint for Android users & AirPrint for Mac users.
- OS Support: The HP 5530 printer works with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- Email Support:Make use of the Scan to email feature to send your scanned document via email (printer’s email address).
- You need not spend your time to trim your photographs instead use the borderless printing feature.
HP Envy 5530 Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
Steps for HP Envy 5530 Setup Unboxing:
- Unbox the 123 hp envy 5530 printer from the box
- Discard the tape and then open the box. Now, remove all the accessories and the printer from the box.
- You may notice some papers and a CD with your Envy 5530 printer. Note that the booklet is the user manual.
- Use the CD to install the software for your printer.
- Make sure that you discard any tape, plastic or other packaging materials that are on or inside the printer, scanner, input tray and control panel.
- Now, plug in the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet and then power on the printer.
- Select the language and country/region and then click OK. Carefully pull out the input tray and then insert the papers into the printer.
- You may notice that the printer prints an alignment page. Carefully place the alignment page on the scanner and then close the scanner lid firmly.
- Now, click OK to continue. Once the scanning process completes, you may notice an Alignment Successful message. Select the OK option to continue.
- You may notice a prompt to insert the cartridges.
- After inserting the cartridges into the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
- click OK to continue.
123.hp.com/envy5530 Printer Driver Download & Install
- Switch on your HP Envy 5530 Printer
- If your computer is connected to the printer through a USB cable, then disconnect the cable
- Go to the HP Envy 5530 Driver page and then choose a method to select your printer model, if required.
- Under Driver Software, proceed as per the instructions displayed on the screen.
- If Installing for HP Envy 5530 Software for Mac OS X is displayed, then it means that the driver is available only through the Apple Software Update feature. Go ahead with installation of the driver and then try scanning with HP Easy Scan or Image Capture
- If a full feature software and driver is displayed, then click on HP Envy 5530 Driver Download and proceed to the next step
- The installer will prompt you to add the printer on the Enable Printing screen. Then click on Add Printer. You will see the Add window opening.
- In the Printers list that is displayed, click on HP Envy 5530 Printer.
- Click on the Use menu, choose the name of the printer in the pop-menu that is displayed. Then click on Add,
- Proceed as per the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
Note : Please note that you can also print envelopes using Microsoft Word in your computer. Using Microsoft Word, you will be able to print envelopes using templates or the Mailings features.
How to Uninstall HP Envy 5530 Software?
Step 1 : Uninstall the printer from Programs and Features
- If your printer connects to your computer through a USB cable, then the cable should be disconnected from the printer
- Search for programs and features in Windows. Once you get the list of results, click on Programs and Features
- From the list of installed programs, click on the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer name and click Yes or Uninstall
- Proceed as per the on-screen instructions to finish the process of software removal
- The computer should be started by uninstalling the software
Step 2 : Removing the printer from the devices list
To complete the process of uninstalling the software, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers from the Devices and Printers list.
- Ensure that the printer is switched on and in a state of readiness
- If the printer is connected to computer via a USB cable, then the cable should be disconnected from the computer
- Windows should be searched for devices, and then Devices and Printer should be clicked from the list found after the search
- Right-click on the icon of the printer, click on Remove Device and then proceed as per the onscreen instructions to finish the process.
- Click on Finder in the Dock
- Under the menu bar, click on Go, click on Applications and then open the HP folder
- If you find HP uninstaller in the folder, double-click the same and proceed as per the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall.
- If 123 HP Envy 5530 uninstaller is not found in the folder, then go to the next step
- Click and drag the HP folder to the Trash icon in the Dock
- Under the menu bar, click on Go, click on Go to Folder, type /Library/Printers, then click Go.
- Click and drag the HP folder to the Trash icon in the Dock
- Restart the Mac
- Ctrl + click or right-click on the Trash icon. Then select Empty Trash.
How to Print Envelopes from HP Envy 5530 Printer?
You can format a WordPad document to print envelopes with 123.hp.com/envy5530.WordPad application comes pre-installed with the Windows operating system.
Step 1 : Loading envelopes into the input tray of the printer
Loading envelopes is based on where the paper input tray is on your printer and the type of printer model that you have,
- Inkjet printers that have a rear load tray – Front of the envelope should face up and the flap should be to the left
- Inkjet printers that have a front load tray – Front of the envelope should face down and the flap should be to the left
- LaserJet printers that have a front load tray – Front of the envelope should face up and the flap should be to the left
Once the envelopes have been loaded, the paper guides should be slid in till they are against the edges of the envelope
Step 2 : Printing the envelope
- Open WordPad application
- The menu icon should be clicked. Then click on Page Setup
- Under the Page Setup option, the type of envelope can be selected from the Size menu. Do the same and select orientation as Landscape. Then click on OK.
- The address should be typed in next. Utilize the formatting tools on the Home tab to center and align the text.
- Click on the menu icon and move your mouse cursor over Print. Next, click on the Print preview to ensure that the correction has been correctly sized and centered. If required, you can make any additional changes to format the text.
- Click on Print
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.