123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer AiO Support
- HP Envy 5055 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 5055 Software download
- HP Envy 5055 Drivers
- HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 5055
- HP Envy 5055 Manual
123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer Settings
“123.HP.com/envy5055” – To buy the best and efficient printer is anyone’s common dream since Charles Babbage first invented printing in the 19th century. Since then printing have fascinated millions. The HP printers always stay distinct in the society.
HP Envy 5055 Setup is pledged in helping you enhance your environmental footprint and grant you to print responsibly. When HP Envy 5055 setup was launched, it received a high range of applause from the user’s worldwide. The terrific features embedded with the printer is irresistible for the users. The printer with its built-in Universal Power Supply consumes a high volume of work in fewer intervals of time. It utilizes up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing and is quick and swift to scan and copy tasks from the 2.2″ mono touchscreen.
123.HP.com/envy5055 setup aids you to set up, scan, print, share and manage your HP printer easily from home or at work. It also provides a plethora of advancement in sharing documents and images via email, text messages, and various social media services. The printer is positioned based on HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has 445 x 564 x 128 mm dimensions that contribute for about a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages is strikingly acknowledging. Adding an advantage, the printer features wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP Smart App, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint. Also, supports printing from most smartphones and tablets supporting multiple operating systems Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows RT. Everyone falls in love with colors! And HP has also made is ever possible with adding an Ink Palette to the printer that supports color printing in cyan, magenta, yellow, black colors.
The printer furthermore functions with a printing speed up to 10 ppm for Black ISO and up to 7 ppm for color printing.And also by default, if the printer is connected to a network and Web Services has been enabled, it automatically checks for updates.HP Envy 5055 Printer setup also supports quick fax Forwarding and Fax Broadcasting that allows you to send faxes in fastest shots. Plus, the printer is backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
Thus the HP Envy 5055 setup is introduced as a panacea to users all over the world.With all its advanced features, 123.HP.com/envy5055 printer would satisfy the printing art in every user across the globe.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Feature & Specs
- HP smart app
- Fast setup
- Wireless printing
- Mobile print support
- Inkjet print technology
- Nano touchscreen
- Auto document feeder and Scan to email
- Separate photo tray
- Print from a USB drive
- Optional high-yield cartridges
- Ethernet working
123.hp.com/envy5055 – HP 5055 Unboxing Setup
Speaking about Unboxing, it is in simple terms- unpacking. Hence, technically unboxing is an instance of removing a newly purchased product from its packaging. The mastery of taking out the printer from the box requires time and patience as well. But, the excitement that touches your heart when you unbox a new package that is received at your doorstep is really thrilling. HP-Envy 5055 setup is introduced with its apparent capacity to set up and scan a print from home or at work. To unpack and set up a printer for the first time would be very interesting.
You could experience the same while you follow the steps provided below to make unboxing your printer even more exciting.
Steps for HP Envy 5055 First-Time Printer Setup:
- Carefully Take-Out the 123.HP.com/envy5055 Printer from the box.
- Remove the Plastic Covers in which the printer would be packed by the HP dealers.
- Now, you would find a Power Cord wrapped in its covers. Make sure that you take out the power cord and place it cautiously on a nearby table.
- Also, Remove the CD that is packed safely inside the package.
- Look for ink cartridges of the printer inside the package. Carefully take out the set of ink cartridges from the box.
- Once you set the ink cartridge on a table, mildly grasp the handle and raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. Then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Look out for more tapes and packaging materials on the printer. Make sure that you remove every inch of tape and adhering materials from the printer before you continue.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Carefully close the paper input tray.
- Now it’s time to plug the power cord that was already placed outside earlier. Plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Power ON the printer.
- Ensure to set the preferences on the printer Control Panel.
- If prompted on the printer screen, “Select” the date and time, and then Touch “Yes” to confirm your choice.
- To install the ink cartridges, raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and the noise is not heard any more from the carriage.
- If you have one or two ink cartridges, be sure that you remove one of the ink cartridges from its package. And ensure that you only touch on the black cover of the ink cartridge.
- If there are plastic tapes, remove them from the cartridge.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot and insert the ink cartridge into its slot.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot carefully to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Repeat these steps for the other ink cartridge.
- Hold the input tray with proper care and open them, slide out the paper guides as far as possible.
- Load paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down.
- Align the ink cartridges properly to achieve the best quality prints.
- Close the scanner lid, and then touch OK on the printer control panel.
- Go ahead and install the printer software and driver to enhance the best printing in the market.
- HP Envy 5055 setup is now ready for printing. You could go ahead and enjoy the rest of your day with the best printer in the terrain.
123.HP.com/envy5055 Driver Download & Installation
Let’s get started with a brief about what is installation. “Well begun is half done”, proves the meaning of installation. The prime process of installing the printer driver is to be initiated and downloaded to ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer functions smoothly. The process of adhering to step by step details of installing a driver on the workstation ensures you make the best print without getting an error.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation For Windows
- You have received the package of your brand new 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer and you are blooming with the excitement to initiate your first print. Now, it’s time that you have to look for a perfect HP Envy 5055 driver and software to install on your Windows workstation. We are hereby laying out detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for a Windows machine.
- Most of the printer drivers are built-in the Windows operating system itself.
- Your computer would automatically select the printer driver once you are connected to the network.
- Else, you would get the printer driver on a CD or a DVD and you can install it from the same.
- In other cases, you can also find and install the printer driver from the printer’s official website. For example, for HP Envy 5055, you would get the printer driver from our website.
- Select the printer driver and the exe.file on the screen.
- Ensure that you download the printer driver in your machine and the process is not disrupted in between.
- Now save and run the .exe file on your computer.
- Extract the save the files to the C:\Program Files. You could also choose a different file path as well.
- Click the option Next until you see the option Finish.
- Select the Finish button to ensure that the installation of the printer driver is completed.
- You can now connect the printer to the computer via a USB cable.
- After the driver installation is completed, you can try to print a document to make sure that the driver was installed properly.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation For Mac
- The 123.HP.com/envy5055 Printer is completely setup and is your printer is now at the most crucial step of printer driver installation completes the whole story of getting the best print of the season.
- HP Envy 5055 driver is com-promisingly easier to be accessed using a Mac operating system.The steps provided below should be good enough to provide an outlook for the driver installation on a Mac machine.
- Usually, on a Mac machine, the first driver is maintained by Apple.
- If your printer supports Apple AirPrint, you do not need a driver to print from your Mac or iOS device.
- Hence if the printer is AirPrint-compatible, the Mac machine itself adds it without downloading and installing any other additional software.
- Else, you can get the second driver from the vendor directly.
- To install the HP driver through Apple Software Update, create a new print queue on the Mac.
- Click on the Apple menu, then go ahead and choose System Preferences.
- Depending on your operating system version, click Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- You should now see if the name of your printer is displayed in the Printers list.
- If your printer is listed, remove and re-add. This is to confirm communication and to make sure the correct driver is used.
- If in case your printer is not listed in the following, click the plus sign and choose Add Printer or Scanner, click the name of your printer, then continue to the next step.
- And now, if suppose your printer is found in the Add Printer or Scanner window, then you should have a check that the printer is connected to the Mac workstation with a USB cable, or it is on the same wired or wireless network.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, then choose the name of your printer.
- Select Add option to add the printer to the list.
- Close the System Preferences window.
- Now, your printer driver is installed and you shall initiate a print, scan, or fax.
123.hp.com/envy5055 Mobile Printing Support
HP always stay comprehensive and produce a suite of secure mobile printing solutions to its users globally. They always take care to specifically design and help businesses take a robust leap to boost productivity in and out of the workplace.
Expressing the freedom of printing using a mobile device is an answer to millions of user’s across the globe who enjoys the smart ways of quick printing with less time consumption. Using the advancement of Mobile Printing, you can conveniently print and scan documents your mobile devices or via wireless printing. It also allows users to print remotely by emailing files to 123.hp.com/envy5055 ePrint setup solutions. In this technology-driven society, this HP innovation of mobile printing is very distinct. And, when it comes with HP Envy 5055 Mobile Printing it was introduced with multiple advantages when compared to other printers.
HP Envy 5055 AirPrint Setup
This document produces a complete layout that demonstrates HP Envy 5055 AirPrint Setup. AirPrint setup is a relevant solution for mobile printing included with Mac operating system. Most of the HP printers released in 2010 and later supports AirPrint. 123.HP.com/envy5055 AirPrint setup is introduced by Apple technology. It falls in the first position among users who wants to print the best quality printed output without a requirement to download or install drivers. A step-by-step instruction is provided in this document.
- Primarily, ensure that your printer and the Mac machine meets all the requirements to print with AirPrint.
- Firstly, the machine should possess iOS 4.2 or later run on the Apple iOS device.
- Make sure that the 123.HP.com/envy5055 setup and the Mac device must be on the same local network.
- Now set up the wireless connection.
- Once your printer is connected to the Mac machine using a USB cable, then it should support Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless print.
- For the printers with control panel displays: Select the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then proceed with the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to wireless.
- And now for the printers without control panel displays: Using your thumb finger, press and hold the Wireless button for three seconds and wait till the wireless light blinks.
- Later, press the WPS button on your router, and then wait while the printer connects to the network.
- Now, you are in a state to go ahead and print from any app on your Mac device.
HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
HP Envy 5055 ePrint is a very secure cloud-based service. It comes up with an added advantage that let you print from anywhere with an active Internet connection. You just have to email the document or photo you want to print directly to the printer. With the HP Envy 5055 ePrint setup, you can print from virtually anywhere. You just have to pause and access the stored documents in the cloud and send a print to any HP ePrint printer in the nearby location.The technology is so wide that you could also give a print even when you are on a flight or in the middle of a client meeting. It all works in this way that if you can email it, HP Envy 5055 always allows you to print it.
- Before we setup, your printer for HP ePrint you should be sure that the printer meets the following requirements and follow the steps to understand the same.
- Importantly, your printer should support HP ePrint.
- You should find an HP ePrint logo, button, or icon on the printer control panel.
- Suppose your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer does not have an HP ePrint logo, then depending on your printer model you can navigate the Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to locate the Web Services menu.
- Plus, ensure that your machine is connected to a wired (Ethernet) or wireless network with an active Internet connection.
Also, affirm that the printer is also connected to the Internet.
- Your printer needs to communicate securely over the internet with HP ePrint. Hence you should switch on Web Services from the printer control panel for the same.
- Get the printer’s email address.
- Now there are a few email requirements before you give for a print.
- Including the attachment that needs to be print, make sure that the total size of the email must be 10 MB or less.
- Never send a blank email without a proper subject. It could not be recognized by the ePrint server and your job might get canceled.
- Also make sure that you follow the ePrint supported photo file types such as: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tiff.
- Now you can send print jobs from your computer or mobile devices as long as you have an active Internet connection and an email account.