123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer Support
- HP Deskjet 2132 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 2132 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Deskjet 2132 Software download
- HP Deskjet 2132 drivers
- HP Deskjet 2132 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Download
- HP eprint Deskjet 2132
- HP Deskjet 2132 Manual
123.hp.com/dj2132 – HP 2132 Driver Installation
To download and install the 123.hp.com/dj2132 Driver on a Mac Computer, read the below instructions and get an idea on how to download and install the print driver.
- Download the print driver directly from our website. You can download it as per the instructions shown on our website.
- If you have completed your downloading process, you can find the next step to install the print driver on your Mac Computer.
- An alternative option to download the print driver for your 123 HP Deskjet 2132 printer is to open HP Easy Start app. You should have a live internet connection to make use of this app or to download the print driver from this app.
- If the HP Easy Start opens but fails to download the print driver, you will have to check your computer for an active Internet connection and try downloading the print driver once again.
- If you don’t find the print driver for your 123 HP Deskjet 2132 printer from our website available, then you can continue the downloading process using the below steps. From these steps, you will get to know how to download the print driver from the HP product support site.
- On your Internet browser, type HP Customer Support. On the HP Customer Support page, download the print driver from Software and Driver Downloads.
- Select the language and the version of your operating system if prompted.
- Beneath the Driver-Product Installation Software, you will have to click on the Download option which is right next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature print driver that is based on the option displayed on the screen.
The print driver for your 123.hp.com/dj2132 is now downloaded to the Download folder.
- The print driver for your 123.hp.com/dj2132 is now downloaded to the Download folder.
123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer Troubleshooting
How to Fix HP Deskjet 2132 Slow Printing?
How to Fix Slow Printing issue on Windows. To install the 123.hp.com/dj2132 print driver, open the downloaded file which will be saved in the Download folder. Double click on the print driver file to install it on your Computer. If the 123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer prompts to prefer a connection type during the installation process, you can choose the connection type as USB, Wireless or Wired Option depending on your connection preferences.
Step 1:Reset the HP Deskjet 2132 printer
Resetting your printer can help you solve the slow printing issues.
- Initially, turn the HP Deskjet 2132 printer on, if it is not already on.
- Disconnect the power cord which is connected to the rear of the HP Printer
- Remove the power cord from the wall’s power outlet.
- Wait around 60 seconds.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2132 printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer finishes the warm-up period and let your printer sits idle and silent before you proceed the next step.
- If the slow printing issue persists again, try implementing the next step.
Step 2:Check the print driver settings
The print speed may vary depending on the paper type and the print quality. Therefore, check the print driver settings to select the paper type and the print quality. Prefer printing with plain paper in normal or draft quality for quick print speeds.
- Type printers in the search Windows field, and then click Devices and printers from the list of displayed results.
- Double-click on the 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2132 Printer icon.
- Double-click on the Set Preferences option.
- From the printer settings area, select plain paper as the paper type.
- Select Draft or Normal option in the Quality Settings area.
- Once you are done the print settings, click OK or Apply to confirm the modifications you have made.
- Finally, close the Devices and Printers window.
- Try printing now. If the issue still continues, proceed to the next step.
Step 3:Uninstall the print driver
You can simply Uninstall the print driver using uninstall a program tool. Uninstalling the print driver lets you install the updated version of the print driver.
- If the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer connects to the computer using a USB cable, take away the cable from the printer.
- Search Windows for programs and features from the task bar, then click Programs and Features in the list of available results.
- The list of installed programs will be displayed as a result, click HP Deskjet 2132 printer, then click Uninstall or Yes.
- Continue as per the instructions on the screen to complete the software removal process.
- Restart your computer.
Step 4:Reinstall the print driver
- Now reinstall the print driver. Go to 123.hp.com to download and install the latest print driver for your HP Deskjet 2132 printer.After your reinstall the print driver, try printing any document. If the slow printing issue still continues, then go to the next step.
Step 5:Update the HP Deskjet 2132 printer firmware
Go to our Website and download the latest version of firmware available on the website
- While the firmware update is in the process, do not use or power off the HP Deskjet 2132 printer and the Computer.
- Make sure the HP Deskjet 2132 printer is turned on and check whether your computer is connected to either USB, Wired or Wireless network.
- To update the printer firmware, go to our website. Update the firmware from the Software and Driver downloads and enter the printer name as HP Deskjet 2132.
- Click Firmware, then click Download.
- If the firmware update is not available on our website, then skip to the next step.
- Click the option Use HP Download and Install Assistant (Recommended), then click Next in the displayed window, and then click Install now.
- Search for your HP Deskjet 2132 printer in the HP Printer Update window.
- If your HP Deskjet Printer serial number is listed, select the printer serial number, and then click Update.
- If the serial number of HP Deskjet Printer is listed but status is not applicable (grayed out), the firmware need not be updated. Click Cancel.
- If your HP Deskjet Printer serial number is not listed and your printer is using a network connection, connect a USB cable, wait for around 20 seconds, and then click Refresh.
- 123 HP Setup Deskjet Firmware Once the update is done, click OK.
- If you have connected a USB cable to your networked printer, then you should remove the USB driver that was added by Windows.
- Search for Devices and Printers in the windows search field, and then open Device and Printers from the search results.
- Right-click the USB printer device icon that matches your printer model, and then select Remove Device.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, and now restart the computer.
- Try printing. If the slow printing issue persists, go to the next step.
Step 6:Check the network status for wired and wireless connections
If your 123.hp.com/dj2132 is connected to a wired or wireless network, there are some suggestions that might resolve slow printing issues.
- On the Windows task bar of your Computer, check the wireless signal strength by clicking the wireless connection icon. If you see that the signal strength is low, move the router, computer, and the HP printer closer together.
- There should not be any downloading or streaming services on your network. Depending on your bandwidth, these activities can easily affect the print speed.
- If the HP printer is connected to the network using an Ethernet cable, ensure the cable connections are secure.
- To restart the router, Unplug the router, wait for around 10 seconds and plug in back again.
Additional tips to resolve slow printing issues
These tips can help you resolve issues with slow printing.
If your HP 2132 printer is connected with a USB cable, you can try using a different USB cable. Using a USB cable which is too long or improperly shielded may affect print speed.
Some printer models will allow you to print with only one cartridge installed. Printing with only one cartridge may decline the rate of printing.