123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer AiO Assist
- HP Envy 7155 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 7155 Software download
- HP Envy 7155 drivers
- HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 7155 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 7155
- HP Envy 7155 Manual
HP Envy 7155 Printer Features
- The HP Envy 7155 Setup has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan.
- Use mobile printing from your devices, such as iOS with AirPrint and Android with HP ePrint.
- Avail reliable wireless connectivity with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart.
- The supported mobile printing service: HP ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wireless Direct printing.
- The printer’s paper handling capacity for input tray is up to 125 sheets and for output tray is up to 25 sheets.
- The Energy saving feature technology allows saving the printer energy without compromising its performance.
- The HP Envy 7155 printer’s print speed for black is up to 14 ppm and of color is up to 9 ppm.
- Automatic duplex printings help you to print your document quickly.
- The printer uses Contact Image Sensor (CIS) scan technology to scan your documents and photos.
- The 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- Get excellent quality document and photo with the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- You can easily print your document or photo directly from SD card.
- Supported paper size: Letter, Legal, 4*5 in, 4*6 in, 5*7 in, 8*10 in and No.10 envelopes.
123 HP Envy 7155 Setup Support
For the 123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer, a basic printer driver is necessary for its proper functioning. For easy access to the printers, 123 HP Printer Support offers updated drivers for all printer models on our website. Download the drivers according to the printer model and then access the HP Envy 7155 Setup.
Use the user manual on our website for 123.hp.com/setup 7155 Printer.It can be downloaded easily for all the users. In case of any issues or doubts regarding the basic installation, printing settings, installation new ink cartridge. Etc, refer to this user manual.
HP Envy 7155 Print from AirPrint
123.hp.com/envy7155 – For Mac user, the Apple AirPrint app is the best choice to print from your mobile device. You can easily print your document and photo from any place at any time. Make use of the steps which are given below to print from your iOS device.
- Connect the Apple iOS device and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Go to App Store, download the Apple AirPrint app. Install it on your mobile device.
- If your HP Envy 7155 printer is linked to your computer using a USB cable, then you need to use Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless Direct.
- If you use a Wireless Direct connection, link your Apple iOS device directly to the printer with Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless Direct.
- On your printer’s control panel, ensure that a solid blue light is on.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct button or navigate to the control panel menu settings to choose the Wi-Fi Direct/HP Wireless Direct option.
- Select Settings and then click the Wi-Fi option from your Apple iOS device.
- From the Choose a network menu, choose your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer. The printer name starts with DIRECT.
- If instructed, enter a password. The default password is 12345678.
- Ensure that your HP Envy 7155 printer is in on state and ready to print.
- Open the app, access the required document,photo, webpage or email that you want to print.
- Choose the Action icon to display menu options.Click Print or the Print option, based on the file type you want to print.
- On the Printer Options menu, click Select Printer and then choose your printer from the list.
- Click Options to modify other settings if required. Options such as paper size, might not be modified.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer uses black ink only, then the Options menu might not display.
- Choose the required number of copies that you would like to print and then click on the Print option.
How to Copy Documents or Photos
123.hp.com/envy7155 – Make use of your HP Envy 7155 printer to make copies of your printed document and photos. Make use of the steps which are listed below to copy your document and photo easily.
- Power on the HP Envy 7155 printer. Place the original document or photo.
- ADF: Load the document into the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Alter the paper-width guides to fix the document properly.
- It is suggested not to place photos in the ADF. To avoid damage to photos, place photos on the scanner glass.
- Use a Scanner glass: Place the document with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Lock the scanner lid.
- After loading the original document, modify the copy settings such as paper size, paper type, and lightness/darkness level.
- Once you are done, copy the document or photo. From the printer’s control panel home screen, click the Copy option.
- Choose Document or ID Card. To select the number of copies, scroll left or right on the numbers at the top of the control panel display.
- Or else, you can index the number using the keyboard. To copy document or photo, select the Settings icon.
- Mention the required advanced copy settings. To modify your copy size, click Preset or Custom.
- Provide a value between 25 and 400 percent to increase or decrease the copy.
- You can turn on or off the duplex copying option. If you need a double-sided document, turn on it.
- Based on your necessity you can choose the copy quality level. According to the requirement use the Lighter or Darker option.
- Tap Back and then click Black or Color to initiate the copy job. Now, the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer prints the copy job.
- To get more information, you can consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.
123.hp.com/envy7155 – Troubleshooting Support
How to Fix HP Envy 7155 Print Quality & Black ink Not Print Issue
If you find that the quality of a printed document or photo is not as expected, we get disappoint. Always maintain a same quality throughout the document. Do not compromise your print quality for any cause.
- It is recommended to use a genuine ink cartridge for your HP Envy 7155 printer.
- If you find that there are smears of ink on the back of your printouts, make use of the automated tool to rectify the issue.
- Place plain white paper in the input tray of your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer. On your printer’s control panel, open the Dashboard and then click Setup.
- Scroll the display upward, choose Printer Maintenance and then select the Clean Smear option.
- Pause until the page is out of your printer before you remove it.
- Try to print a document. If you still find that the quality is unacceptable, move to the next step.
- Place only dust free, curl free, and wrinkle free paper into the input tray.
- Ensure that you place the paper with correct type and size which matches with the printer specification.
- Verify the print settings and ensure that they are appropriate for your print job.
- Estimate the ink levels regularly. If you find that the cartridge is low or empty replace it with a new cartridge.
- Print quality gets affected due to the low ink levels. Remove the new ink cartridge from its package.
- Peel off the plastic tape. Open the ink cartridge access door. Release the existing ink cartridge from the slot.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then insert the color ink cartridge into the left slot.
- Lock the cartridge access door. Reiterate these procedures to install the other ink cartridges.
- Try to print a Print Quality Report and then evaluate the results.
- Make use of an automated tool to align the ink cartridges for your printer.
- On your printer’s control panel, access the Dashboard and then select the Setup icon.
- Scroll the display upward and then select the 123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer Maintenance option.
- Click on the Align Cartridges option and then choose Continue. The HP Envy 7155 printer prints an alignment page.
- Try to print a document or photo after aligning the ink cartridges.
- If you still find that the print quality is unacceptable, move to the next step.
- If you find any doubts in replacing the cartridge, call us on the toll-free number.