- HP Deskjet 3755 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Deskjet 3755 Software download
- HP Deskjet 3755 drivers
- HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download
- HP eprint Deskjet 3755
- HP Deskjet 3755 Manual
Deskjet 3755 Specifications
HP Deskjet 3755 is a tiny, easy to carry and a color printer that is commonly preferred by a home user. It has a sleek structure that fits even on a small table at your home. It is capable of producing up to 1000 pages on an average in a month. This printer supports HP ePrint, AirPrint, Wireless Direct and mobile printing. Imagine there is a printer in blue and white color with a smooth finishing; who will say no to have such a wonderful printer which is budget-friendly too. It can be utilized with both Windows and Mac computers. This printer can take maximum papers in the input tray up to 60 sheets when compared to the other home use printers. It is a multi-function 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer that user can not only print but also scan and copy.
HP Deskjet 3755 printer has up-votes from the customer for producing photo prints with extraordinary quality. It produces mobile photo prints within a flash of an eye.
The printer’s performance is convincing for the price you pay on its purchase. A home use printer with multiple features is a good deal for customers.
HP Deskjet 3755 First-time printer setup
- Unpack the printer from the box and place it on a level surface. Keep in mind to remove the tape on the printer’s control panel screen and wherever pertinent.
- Interface the power line of the printer to a direct electrical outlet to turn it on. Try not to interface it utilizing a spike else, the printer won’t get enough power.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer, select the dialect and nation/area that is fitting to your area and after that affirm by tapping the OK option.
- Take the ink cartridges from the case, shake it well and after that expel it from the bundle. Your printer contains a black and a tri-colored cartridge.
- Peel off the tape on the electrical contacts of the ink cartridges and after that place the tri-colored cartridge on the right side and the black on the left side.
- In the wake of introducing the cartridges, the printer adjusts the cartridges and prints an alignment page by itself.
- So, before you start off with the cartridge installation process, put a plain white paper in the printer’s input tray.
- The alignment page created by the printer does not contain any content. Just, the plain paper gradually moves into the tray and turns out.
- You ought to have an installation CD furnished alongside the printer. Take the CD, embed it into the PC’s CD drive and sit tight for the folder to be shown.
- In the event, if the folder doesn’t auto-populate, at that point get to the drive from My Computer; double tap on it to open the driver file.
- In the event that you are a Windows user, tap on the .exe format; a window with Run or Save option shows up on the screen.
- Snap either Run or Save, finish the printer driver installation by following the guidelines of the installer.
- The setup file for Mac user is .dmg and when you double tap on it, the prompts enable you to finish the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer driver installation.
- After the driver installation, attempt to execute a print job and check if the printer association and the driver installation are appropriate with the printout you get.
Replacing ink cartridges
- Ink cartridge substitution is required when the ink is low or discharged in the cartridge or in the event that it is a harmed cartridge.
- Handle the input tray towards you and push in the photograph tray beyond what many would consider possible. Stretch out the paper width guides to the end.
- Place the plain white paper into the input tray till it achieves its end; adjust the paper width guides to the end goal that it lays on the edge of the paper.
- Propel the paper tray till it fits properly.
- Check if the Have You Changed the Paper screen shows up on the printer’s control panel.
- On the off chance that you don’t change any option, the message vanishes following a couple of moments and the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer takes the last utilized settings. Modify the paper settings if required.
- Close the paper tray after you embed the adequate papers. If not, the Close Paper tray message on the control panel won’t vanish.
- To replace at least one or more ink cartridges in your printer, take out the cartridges and keep it prepared.
- In the event that your 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer isn’t turned on beforehand, turn it on now. Utilize your fingers to open the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Hold the handles on the sides of the cartridge to access the door while lifting it up. Close the door in the event that you see a Door Open message on the screen.
- At the base right corner of the screen, you will discover the Change Ink alternative. Presently, press the cartridge down that is on low ink or exhaust to expel it.
- Take out the cartridges from its individual slot and embed the new ink cartridges into its place as needs to be; the tri-colored on the left side and black on the right.
- Peel of the defensive tape from the cartridge by pulling the orange tab. Guarantee that the cartridge fits into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, tap OK; let the printer adjust the ink cartridges and after that touch OK. Afterward, you can dispose of the keep the alignment page away.
HP Deskjet 3755 How to scan
Before you go on with the scan, guarantee that the printer is functioning with the full-featured driver. On the off chance that you haven’t introduced the driver yet, download it from our site for no cost.
- In the event of giving the printer a firm association with the computer and afterward installing the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer driver, pick the choice that contains HP Scan.
- Place the image or document on the document feeder glass, scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) tray.
- Press Windows Start button on the keyboard, search for HP in the Search Box, open the HP Printer Assistant by picking the particular printer model.
- Tap on Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan. What’s more, before you tap on Click Scan, change any of the settings accessible just limited for a scan option.
- Mount the print side of the document or picture on the scanner glass and after that lift down the scanner top.
- In the event that your 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer supports Automatic Document Feeder, at that point, you can scan more than one page of a document in the meantime.
- Do not prefer scanning images in the ADF as it may destroy the originality of the picture.
- Look for Scan in the Finder, at that point click HP Easy Scan from the rundown of results showed on the screen.
- Pick your printer name from the Scanner’s drop-down menu. Settle on the output sorted from the Presets menu and afterward tap on the Scan option.
- Tap the thumbnail symbol of the scanned doc or image on the left side of the board and afterward click Edit to change the size or color of the scan.
- Tap Send in the base right side corner of the window and afterward click Folder.
- In the organizer window, approve if there is a scan file name is in the Prefix field and tap the Where menu, pick the desired destination folder to store the document.
- Tap Save and that finishes the scanning function on your Mac PC.
Printing Blank Page Error
- To determine this issue perpetually, prefer using genuine HP ink cartridges that gives you the original print quality of high resolution.
- Enable the printer to rest for a couple of hours and it naturally resolves the fundamental issues assuming any.
- If not, tap Setup, touch 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 Printer support and tap Clean Cartridges. The printer will create a Print Quality Diagnostic report.
- Snap Continue if there is no blunder found in the report, else tap Done and analyze the report.
- Check if the paper you use for printing is folded, wrinkled or torn. Here and there, a paper that contains dampness may not permit appropriate printing.
- Watch the print settings to check if the paper size, type, quality or choice of print color are picked appropriately.
- On the off chance that you are a Windows user, open the document that you need to print, click File and after that tap Print. Access the Properties window and check the settings specified previously.
- In the need of changing the settings, click OK for the progressions to be saved and afterward click Print. In Mac, from the file that you wish to print, click File and after that Click Print.
- At the point when the Print window opens, pick the Paper Type/Quality or Media and Quality menu.
- As indicated by your 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer display, you can change your favored settings and click Save in the Presets menu, at that point name the new preset.
- Likewise, check if there are any smears in the back of the printout. Embed a white plain paper, tap Setup from the printer’s control panel.
- From the Setup menu, pick Printer Maintenance and after that tap Clean Page Smears. Once the printer prints the test page, touch OK.
- Now and then, the ink cartridges may likewise display low ink level. Consequently, check the ink level on the printer’s control panel display.
- Change the low or cleaned ink cartridges if any in the printer.
DISCLAIMER : 123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.123.hp.com/Deskjet 3755