Quick & Best 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Printer Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Manual Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Installation
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink Cartridge
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless Setup
- How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 9020?
- How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 9020?
- How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 9020?
- How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9020?
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Problem Solutions
About HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup
The setup process of 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 is very simple. The initial setup process is given on this website for your reference. Make use of it to set up the printer quickly. Guidelines for setting up print, copy, scan, and fax are also available.
Quick 123 HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Setup Guidance
- Get to know how to set up the HP printer with the help of the instructions given here.
- Check if the seal of the package is damaged or not. If yes, then keep it aside for replacement.
- Else, use a knife to cut the seal of the package.
- Inside the box, a few accessories such as a power cord, USB cable, user manual, and ink cartridges should be present. Take them out.
- Remove the printer from the box carefully and position it on a flat surface that is even.
- One end of the power cable provided to you should be connected to the printer’s rear, and the other end should be attached to the power outlet.
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer using the Power button.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver & Manual?
Driver facilitates the connection between your computer and printer. The manual provides instructions to establish the connection and troubleshooting issues. If you want to know how to download the driver and manual, then make use of the procedure specified below.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver
- You should install the driver on your system in order to set up a connection between your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer and computer.
- There are two types of drivers are provided which are the Basic and Full Feature driver.
- Download the full feature driver if you want to make use of the entire functionality of the printer.
- Specify the model name or number of your printer. Specify the version of your OS in the succeeding step.
- From the list of compatible drivers, choose your driver, and click the Download button near it.
- Choose a location to save your driver file and wait until the download is complete.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Manual
- The manual helps you set up 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer and use it. It is provided to you at the time of purchase.
- If you have lost or misplaced it, then download the manual from this website.
- Key in the printer’s model and number to search for the manual.
- Click on the Manual Download button in the list of results that display.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Software?
Confused about how to set up your new printer? Do not worry; we easiest instructions to set up your printer in no time.
- Make use of the guidelines given below to install the drivers successfully.
- On this website, key in the model name, number, and the OS version to find the drivers that are suitable for your printer.
- Choose the driver from the list of results displayed on your screen.
- Tap the Download button that is available near the driver file to start the download process.
- Get to the location where the file is saved and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Delegate the permissions that are necessary to install the driver on your system.
- Go through the prompts that are displayed on your screen and follow them.
- Wait until the driver installation gets over.
- Take a test print to check if you have installed the drivers properly.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless?
Connecting 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Printer and computer through a wireless network will give you the advantage of assigning print jobs from the computer wirelessly. If you have a proper wireless network, an active Internet connection, and a computer, then you can set up a wireless connection in no time. Check if you have the above-mentioned requirements before initiating the connection process.
- Verify whether you have turned on your device. Your computer or mobile device has to be associated with a wireless network.
- To do so, enable the Wi-Fi option and select a network of your choice from the list.
- Enter the credentials and connect your device to that network.
- Before connecting your printer, check if you have installed the ink cartridges and loaded plain papers in the input tray.
- Swipe down on the control panel to access the Dashboard.
- Tap the Setup icon from the control panel and select the Network Setup option,
- Tap the Wireless Settings option and choose Wireless Setup Wizard in order to connect the printer wirelessly.
- Your HP printer starts searching for the list of available networks.
- Choose the network to which the device is connected to.
- In the next prompt, type the password, and press OK.
123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Printer Ink Cartridge Guidance
How to Refill Ink on HP OJPRO 9020 Printer?
Refilling can be a complicated process. But if you follow the procedure given on this website carefully, you can refill without creating a mess.
- Open the cartridge access door of the HP printer and take the cartridge out of the carriage.
- Buy a refilling kit to refill the cartridge.
- After removing the cartridge, peel the white sticker present on the top of the cartridge.
- Place a rough sheet or waste cloth underneath the cartridge to avoid ink spillage.
- Fill the syringe you have bought with an ink color of your choice.
- Place the syringe into the hole available under the white label.
- Slowly refill the cartridge with the ink. Do not fill the cartridge more than its capacity.
- Wait until the excess ink drips off. Wipe the cartridge with a cloth.
- Install the cartridges in its slot carefully and close the cartridge access door.
How to Replace HP OJPRO 9020 Cartridge?
The instructions given below will assist you through the process of replacing an ink cartridge.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer using the Power button.
- Pull open the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage slides to the center of the HP printer.
- After the carriage stops moving, push the empty cartridge inwards and pull it out slowly.
- Keep it aside for recycling. Remove the new HP ink cartridges from the package.
- This model of HP contains four ink cartridges. Replace the one that you want to.
- Hold the new ink cartridge by its sides and insert it into the slot.
- Push it until you hear a click sound.
- Follow the above-mentioned steps to install the other cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door of the HP printer.
- Take a test print to ensure that you have installed the cartridges properly.
123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Printer Functions Easy Guidance
How to Print on 123 HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer?
- The settings have to be modified based on the requirements before you initiate the printing process.
- The size of the font, style of the font, layout, etc., can be changed prior to performing a print job.
- The document should be opened in an app of your choice. Go to the File menu and tap the Print option.
- On your screen, the General Print Settings dialog box will open.
- Select the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Printer Properties option to access more advanced settings.
- Modify the Layout of the document and other Print Settings in the Document Properties window.
- Settings such as Paper type, Paper size, and Duplexing can also be selected on that screen.
- Set the Print quality as per your needs before printing.
- Click on the Print option to initiate the printing process.
How to Scan on HP Officejet pro 9020 Printer
Verify whether you have installed the drivers necessary to scan on your computer.
- The succeeding step is to check if the HP scan software has been installed.
- Navigate to the Windows icon available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Search for HP and choose your HP printer in the proceeding step.
- Choose the Scan option and then select Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Position the document to be scanned on the scanner bed and select the scan shortcut after the HP scan software opens.
- Make changes to the scan settings if you want to and click the Scan option.
How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer?
Get to know how to copy your documents with the help of the instructions provided on this website.
- 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer also offers the Two-sided copying feature.
- Load the document to be copied in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Tap the Copy option. Select the Copy Document or Copy Photo option depending upon the document you are going to copy.
- Press the Settings icon to access the Advanced Copy Settings screen on the control panel.
- Modify the Copy Size, Paper Type, and Quality Enhancements settings in that screen itself.
- Navigate to the Copy screen and tap the Start Black or Start Copy option to start the copy process.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer?
Learn the procedure to send or receive a fax with the help of the guidelines specified on this website.
- First, verify whether the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer is switched on and connected to a proper power supply.
- Position the document you wish to fax in the input tray. The width guides should be adjusted appropriately.
- They should rest against the edge of the loaded papers.
- An indication of how to place the document will be given by the printer.
- Access the Dashboard by swiping the screen on the control panel.
- Click on the Fax option.
- In the proceeding screen, change the Fax Settings as you wish.
- Next, enter the fax number of the recipient and add any codes or extensions along with the fax number.
- Click Send to initiate the fax process.
Easy Guide for HP Officejet Pro 9020 ePrint Setup
- Check if your HP printer is connected to the Internet. After connecting, you can find the Email Address of the printer easily.
- Get to the control panel of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer and press the HP ePrint icon.
- Click the Setup option. Study the instructions displayed on the screen and follow them carefully.
- Carrying out the above procedure will turn on the Web Services feature on your printer.
- Next, press the Print Info option. A screen appears displaying the Email address of the printer.
- An information page is printed in the place where the Email ID is mentioned.
- If the Email address is not displayed, then redo the process after some time.
- Open the ePrint app on your device and access the document you want to print.
- Click the Share icon and choose the Email option to send the file to the printer’s Email ID.
- Key in the Email address of the printer and select the Send option.
- Your HP printer will print the document that is sent.
Easy Guide for HP Officejet Pro 9020 Airprint Setup
- Unlock your Apple device and enable the Wi-Fi option.
- Choose a network of your choice and enter the password to connect to that network.
- The next step is to check the Status of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer’s network connection.
- Press the Wireless icon and select the Network Settings option. The connection status can be viewed here.
- If it is not connected, then open the Wireless menu and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Go with the prompts to connect to the network.
- Open the AirPrint app on your device. Look for the document you wish to print and open it.
- Click on the Share icon. Select the Print option to get access to Printer Options.
- Change any print settings such as Paper, Number of Copies, Black and White, Double-Sided printing, Page Range, etc., before printing.
- Select the Print option to start printing the document.
123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
Your HP Officejet Pro 9020 will need troubleshooting if a problem arises. To rectify this issue, you need proper guidance. That is provided by the technical experts on this website 123.hp.com/setup 9020. Simple instructions on all your queries are available here. Make use of them to set up your printer.
How to fix Printer Offline Issue?
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor to look for the problem with your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer.
- This application detects the problem and gives multiple solutions to rectify the issue.
- Read the prompts and follow them to resolve the error.
- The proceeding step is to set your HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer as default printer.
- If connected via USB, then remove the USB cable and associate it with a different port.
How to Resolve Wifi not Connecting Issue?
- You should perform a Power reset to resolve this issue.
- Switch off the HP printer and router using the Power button.
- There should be no USB or Ethernet cables connected to the printer or the router.
- The printer cannot be linked to a wireless network if any cables are attached.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect the power cable to the printer.
- Turn on your printer and router.
- Take your printer to the service center if the above solutions fail.
How to fix Color Printing Issue?
- Check if you are using genuine HP ink cartridges to print.
- Usage of duplicate cartridges will lead to a 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer malfunction.
- Verify whether the cartridges are low on ink. Replace them and print properly.
- You can also refill the cartridges using the refill kit.
- Check if you are using papers of appropriate size. Avoid the usage of damaged paper.
- Modify the Print Settings if required.
How to fix USB Connection Issue?
- Open the HP Print and Scan doctor to diagnose the problem.
- Follow the prompts displayed to resolve the USB scanner connection error.
- Uninstall the printer driver from your system and re-install it to rectify the issue.
- Make a few changes in the Windows Image Acquisition Settings.
- Check if the USB cable is associated with the computer and printer.
- Remove it and wait for a few minutes.
- Insert it again to sort out this issue.
How to Resolve Printer not Responding issue on Mac?
- Ascertain that the printer is ready to print. Verify whether the connection to the network and device is done properly.
- Also, check if the device to which the printer is connected to is turned on.
- Your device should also be associated with the network.
- The next solution is to reset the printer.
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- Select the Print & Fax option. On the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Printers window that appears, right-click anywhere on the screen and click the Reset Printing System option.
- If the above solutions fail, service your printer.