Quick & Clear HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer Procedure
- HP color Laserjet Pro M477fnw Airprint Setup
- HP color Laserjet Pro M477fnw Troubleshooting Guide
- HP color Laserjet Pro M477fnw Software download
- HP color Laserjet Pro M477fnw drivers
- HP color Laserjet Pro M477fnw Wireless Setup
- HP color Laserjet Pro M477fnw Driver Download
- HP eprint Laserjet Pro M477fnw
- HP color Laserjet Pro M477fnw Manual
Kindly download and install the Software and Driver for a USB connection.The full featured and HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer printer management software are included in the installation. Select the USB option if you are directed to choose a connection type at the time of installation.
NOTE : You can also download the software using CD as an alternative
- The 123.hp.com/laserjet pro M477fnw should be turned on.
- The USB cable should be disconnected from the printer if you used it to connect to the computer.
- Visit our customer support page.
- Choose a method to include your laserjet pro M477fnw printer model and kindly follow the prompted instruction to visit the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or click HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Setup Drivers for other driver options.
- You can select Download next to the full feature driver (suggested), or Basic Drivers
The Laserjet pro M477fnw printer not found or connected during installation- Troubleshooting
Try the following procedure is any issues arise during the installation process.
- Kindly restart the computer. This may help you to resolve the issue.
- Reconnect the USB cable which you used to connect your printer to the computer.
- Try to connect the USB cable to some other ports on the computer.
- Attempt to connect the USB cable directly to the computer without using a USB hub or docking station.
- Try to connect your HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer to the computer using different USB cable. The cables not more than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length are supported by HP.
- The computer might experience insufficient power supply to detect all the USB ports if you are using several USB- connected devices such as another printer. So kindly disconnect other USB devices which are not in use.
123 hp laserjet pro m477fnw – Setting Up and Using HP ePrint
Step 1 : Checking HP ePrint setup requirements
You cannot use HP ePrint to print if you have not satisfied all the below requirements.
HP ePrint does not work if you use a USB cable to connect your M477fnw printer.
- Ensure that your mfp M477fnw printer supports HP ePrint.Search an HP ePrint logo, button, on the printer control panel.
- Ensure that your printer is connected to either wired or wireless internet connection.
- Examine the cable and the lights on the printer’s Ethernet port, if you use a wired connection. You can see the steady green light and the unsteady orange light once your printer is connected.
- Ensure that Internet connection is on if you use the wireless internet connection. Use the same internet connection for both HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer and the computer.
The wireless light on the 123 HP laserjet Pro M477fnw printer control should be steady.
Step 2 : Web Service should be turned
Your printer can communicate over the Internet with web-connected printing services, such as HP ePrint by turning on the Web Services from the printer control panel or the Embedded Web Server (EWS).
NOTE :Turn on the Web Services. Periodic updating of Firmware is required to use HP ePrint.
Step 3 : Getting the printer’s email address
- Leave the 123 HP LJP mfp M477fnw printer to print the Make the Most of Your HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Setup or Important Printer Setup Instructions page after switching on the Web Services. This page provides information about Web Service which possesses your printer email address or the printer claim code.
- If the information page is not printed even after 5 to 10 minutes from the time of switching on the Web Service restart it and try now to get a new information page.
- The printer’s email address should be located on the information sheet, proceed to the following steps.
- If a printer email address is not prompted on the information page, the printer’s email address is the printer claim code in addition to @123hpeprint.com.
- For Example [email protected]
Step 4 : Printing a document or photo using HP ePrint
You can print a document or a photo using HP ePrint only if it is sent via email. The printing job can be done if an active Internet connection and an email account is available. Following HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer email requirements should be satisfied before printing job is done using HP ePrint
- Kindly enter the HP Color Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer’s address in the To:
- The HP ePrint server cancels the print job if you include any additional email address in the same field as the printer’s email address. If you would like to any additional recipients, enter the email address in the Cc:
- It is mandatory to include the subject in the subject line. HP ePrint server may cancel the print job if a blank email subject line is present.
123 hp laserjet pro m477fnw – Printing from Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
This manual is common for HP wireless printers and Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
AirPrint is a built-in printing solutions which is provided in all ios devices such as Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. You can easily print photos, documents, emails, or web pages from your Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to the most HP wireless printers with the help of Apple AirPrint. Ensure that the following HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Setup requirements have been satisfied to print the documents or photos with AirPrint.
- An Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch should run at iOS 4.2 or later
Note : Not all the Apple devices are compatible with all features. IPad (all models), iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (third generation or later) have AirPrint and multitasking.
- AirPrint is supported by HP wireless printers that are released in 2010 and later.
- You must connect the Apple device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch) and the HP LJPro M477fnw printer to the same private 802.11 wireless private network. Bonjour, Apple’s zero-configuration networking are used by AirPrint to automatically search your HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer wireless local network.
- Safari, Mail, Photos, and iWorks are the applications supported by Apple. Other popular applications in the App Store are also supported by it.
To print from an app, press the Action icon and then click Print to print with AirPrint.
NOTE : If the Action icon or the Print button does not display, the app does not support AirPrint at this time.
Following are not supported by AirPrint:
- Public wireless networks like public Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth connections, or on cellular 3G or 4G data connections are not supported by AirPrint.
- OS X v10.7 Lion or later is supported by AirPrint.
Printing the document or photo using Apple AirPrint
Kindly follow the below instructions to print a document or photo from an Apple iPad with Apple AirPrint.
- Ensure that the HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Setup wireless feature is on and the printer must be connected to your local wireless network.
- A wireless icon and a blue light are present on the front of some printer. Ensure that the wireless light is on and should not blink.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your Apple iOS device. Ensure that you are connected to the local wireless network which is already connected to your HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer.
NOTE : Public wireless networks such as public mobile hotspots, Bluetooth, or cellular data connections, either 3G or 4G is not supported by AirPrint.
- Go to the document, photo, email, or web page you wish to print, then click the Share icon or to display the menu options.
- Press either Print or the Print icon , based on the type of file you wish to print.The Printer Options is now prompted.
- Press Select Printer on the Printer Options menu.You can now see the available list of printers on the network.
- You can choose your printer name from the available list, alter the print setting if required, and then press Print.
123 HP Laserjet pro m477fnw – Printing From HP Print Service Plugin (Android)
This manual is for network or Wi-Fi Direct HP printers and Android smartphones or tablets
Step 1 : Verify the requirements
Ensure that your printer and your Android device satisfies the following requirement before installing the HP Print Service Plugin
- Initially set up the HP mfp M477fnw printer hardware.
- Your Android device and the HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Setup should be connected to the same wireless network, or Wi-Fi Direct should be enabled on your printer and the Android device.
- The Android device should have Version 4.0 or later.
- Safari, Mail, Photos, and iWorks are the applications supported by Apple. Other popular HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer applications in the App Store are also supported by it.
Step 2 : Installing and turning on the HP Print Service Plugin
NOTE : HP Print Service Plugin has turned on automatically on Android devices with 7.0 (Nougat) once the installation is done.
- If you are installing the Print Service Plugin for the first time, scroll down to the home screen to display the notification dashboard, and then search HP Inc. service installed.
- If you are updating the HP Print Service Plugin, press Settings , ->More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then click either Print or Printing.
- Click either HP Inc. service installed or HP Inc., and then press On.Now your Android device is obsoletely ready to print a document or a photo using the HP Print Service Plugin.
NOTE : Depends on the 123.hp.com/LJP mfp M477fnw printer model and the device manufacturer menus, icon, and the location of the printer settings may vary. Based on the Android version and the device model menus, icons, and the location of the print settings may differ.
- All you have to do is install or update the HP Print Service Plugin (in English) from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- You can select a HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Setup method to turn on the HP Print Service Plugin once the installation or update is done.
Step 3 : Printing a document or a photo with the HP Print Service Plugin
You can able to print photos, documents, or web page from your Android device using HP Print Service Plugin. Follow the below procedures to print a document or photo using HP Print Service Plugin.
- Go to the item which you decide to print, press the menu icon, and then A print preview screen is prompted now.
- Click down the down arrow next to Select a printer, to check the printer list and you can choose your printer from the available list.
- Choose your HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Printer model name from the available list of printers to print over a network.
- Choose your DIRECT-xx-HP [printer model name] from the available list of printers to print over a network.
- Press the down arrow to alter any print settings and then click the Print icon.