123.HP.COM/Envy 4525 Printer Setup and Support
- HP Envy 4525 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 4525 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 4525 Software download
- HP Envy 4525 drivers
- HP Envy 4525 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 4525 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 4525
- HP Envy 4525 Manual
123 HP Envy 4525 Scan settings(Win OS)
- Go to HP folder among your list of installed programs in your system
- Click on your 123 HP Envy 4525. The printer software opens
- Click on the option Scan a Document or Photo
- Choose your preferences, for eg. Color Mode, Destination, Page Size etc.
- After you are finished, click on Save settings to save your preferences
Changing HP Envy 4525 Scan settings – For OS X
- Click on the Apple icon in the menu bar
- Go to System Preferences
- Click either Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan
- Click on HP printer and choose Open Print Queue
- Click on either Printer Setup or Settings, click on Open Printer Utility
- Click on Scan to Computer.
- Click on Edit Scan Tasks
- Click Show Details. You will see a list of scan settings displayed like Presets, Scan to, Type etc.
- Click on Presets and choose Save As
- Input a name for your new preset, click on OK. Your new preset is now saved and be chosen for later use within HP Scan.
- Close the Preferences window.
HP Envy 4525 Print from Kindle – Support
Introduction of 123 HP Envy 4525
Fire OS 3.0 (Mojito) devices such as the Kindle Fire HDX and Kindle Fire HD tablets can print from Kindle in 123 HP Envy 4525
Kindle Printing – Instructions :
- From any supported app, get the Print option from the app menu and then touch on Print.
- Check the options to choose your printer. Android devices show a list of printers that are available on the Wi-Fi network
- Locate your 123 HP Setup Envy 4525 on the Wi-Fi list. Touch to select it. After choosing the printer, your device will remember your choice.
- If you are unable to locate the printer on the Wi-Fi list of if you would like to use the wireless direct connection, then locate your printer on the Wireless Direct list. Touch to select it.
- Proceed as per the instructions displayed to finish the connection process. After choosing the printer, your device will remember your choice.
- If required, you can make changes to the printing options that are available.
- Touch on Print to start printing from your Kindle.
Printing from an Android in Envy 4525
The latest version of HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service should be installed on your Android device. These plugins can be downloaded from the Google play store or any other Android app supplier.
- For printers that come with a control panel, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon to display the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- For printers that do not have a control panel, press on the Information button to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- If the printer does not come with an Information button, then press the Resume button and keep it pressed for 2 seconds to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- Choose Automatic to print without using a password. Choose Manual to confirm the print job or to use a password.
- Touch Settings > Wi-Fi on your Android device and ensure that is in On mode.
- Open the document or photo that you would like to print and touch Print from the app menu.
- Alternatively, you can use the Share option from an option to forward the content to the print plugin
- Ensure that HP Envy 4525 Printer is shown as your printer on the print plugin settings screen.
- If another printer name is displayed, touch the name to show the available list of printers and then choose your printer name.
- Touch Print.
Printing from an Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch – Support in 4525
Printing from home or having access to a local network printer
Apple iOS devices have a built-in printing solution that supports most wireless HP printers. It is recommended to use Apple AirPrint to print photos or documents
- Ensure that the wireless feature is enabled in your Envy 4525. Also make sure that it is connected to your local wireless network.
- Some printers display a wireless icon and a blue light on the printer’s front side. Ensure that the light is switched on and if it is not blinking, then check whether your printer has a wireless icon.
- In your Apple IOS device, the Wi-Fi settings should be opened and checked whether the device is connected to same wireless network as your printer.
- Open the photo, webpage, email or document that you would like to print. Touch the Share icon or to show menu options
- Touch Print or the Print icon based on the type of file that you would like to print. The Printer Options menu is then displayed.
- Touch Select Printer under the Printer Options menu. A list showing the available printers on the network is displayed.
- Choose your printer and change print settings as required. Then touch Print.
HP also provides free mobile printing apps via the App store that supports most wireless HP printers. For eg. HP ePrint app and HP All in one Printer remote app can be used to print from mobile devices, on the go. These apps are available only with select HP printers.
HP Envy 4525 Printer Settings And Troubleshooting
HP 4525 Printer Troubleshooting
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
A wide variety of driver software is available from Windows and HP, from which you can choose based on the printer model. The driver downloads that HP provides are :
- Full-featured envy 4525 Driver Download &
- Basic Driver Download
Basic driver software is smaller in size and can be easily downloaded. But, we recommended downloading the Full Feature Driver, as in an all-in-one printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows) :
When you print consecutively, Print job stuck in queue and the print job cannot be cancelled or deleted. Clicking cancel while the print stuck in the queue, does nothing. This printing issue can occur due to many reasons such as power outages, print job spooling process etc.,
HP Envy 4525 Printer Settings
Print using the two-sided printing accessory :
123 hp setup envy 4525 comes with a two sided printing accessory that enables you to print on both sides of the paper (double-sided printing). Without this accessory, you will be required to manually change the paper.
Installation Process :
- The printer should be switched off
- Open the access door behind the printer’s body.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and set it into place.
- The printer should be switched on
Configuring your Windows system :
The printing accessory will be automatically enabled during the process of printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when faced with the prompt message ‘Do you have a two sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Task-bar.
- Select Services by right-clicking on the 123 hp envy 4525 printer icon in the Task-bar
- Click Service this device.
- Choose the Configuration tab and click on Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module.
- Click APPLY.
Envy 4525 Printer Cancel Print Job ?
Cancel Print Job Windows 10
- Click on the 123 hp envy 4525 icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right click on the printer icon and Open All Active Printers option should be selected
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right click it. Then Click CANCEL
- If prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the 123 hp envy 4525 printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.