HP Deskjet Plus 4155 is an All-in-One printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax using the HP Smart application. It has a 35-page automatic document feeder that allows you to scan multiple pages easily. The HP printer supports wireless, Bluetooth, and Direct USB connections, so you choose a convenient connection and enjoy printing.
Proceed with the steps that are given below to install the 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer.
Step 1: Unpacking the Printer
- Take out the printer from the package.
- Remove all the packing materials from the HP printer and place it in a location that is away from the direct sunlight.
- Lower the output paper tray and raise the input paper tray.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and remove any packing materials present inside the printer.
Step 2: Connecting Power Cord
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the printer.
- Plug in another end of the power cord to an electrical source.
- Tap the Power button on the control panel of the printer.
Step 3: Installing Cartridges
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Open the top cover to install the printhead into the printer.
- Now, unpack an ink cartridge.
- Make sure not to touch the contacts of the printhead.
- Hold the cartridge properly and insert it into the right slot.
- Push up the cartridge to fix it into place.
- Ensure that the color codes on the carriage matches with that of the cartridges installed.
- Now, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After installing all the cartridges, load paper.
Step 4: Loading Paper
- Slide the paper guides to the edges of the tray.
- Now, load a stack of paper and move the guides to the corners of the paper stack.
- Pull the extender out from the output tray.
Step 5: Installing the printer software
- You have to install the software to connect your 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer and computer.
- Download the driver from the official HP printers website.
- Choose a connection type and complete the installation by following the instructions on the screen.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Download
Proceed with the steps given below to download the driver for the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer.
- Open your browser and enter the official HP website.
- Navigate to the Software and drivers page, type your printer model number in the Search section, and tap Enter.
- Choose your printer from the drop-down list and click on the Submit button.
- Select the ‘Software, Drivers and Firmware’ tab and select your operating system if it is not automatically detected.
- Select the required driver in the Drivers section. Then, click on the Download button
- You can also click on the Driver Download button on this page to download the software on your device.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Installation
- Once you have downloaded the software, locate the installer file and double-click on it.
- Run the installer file and complete the installation by following the instructions on the screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the HP’s license agreement.
- Choose a suitable connection type when prompted.
- After installing the software, you can print from your computer easily.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup for the 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer can be carried out in several ways. Let’s see how to perform a wireless setup using HP Smart.
- Make sure to configure your wireless router before starting the connection setup.
- Also, place your printer close to the Wi-Fi router if you are setting up the printer for the first time.
- Power on the printer and make the initial hardware connections on the printer.
- Install the HP Smart app on your device.
- The HP Smart app is compatible with Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android operating systems.
- If you are using a Windows computer, download the application from the Windows store.
- If you have a Mac or an iOS device, you can download the app from the App Store. For an Android smartphone, you can download the app from the Google Play Store app.
- Launch the HP Smart app and click on the + icon to add a printer.
- Select your printer from the displayed list and click on the Connect button.
- When prompted for confirmation to access the Wi-Fi, click Continue.
- Select Yes for user access and go to the next step.
- When prompted to press the Info button on the printer, tap it.
- Wait until the printer gets connected to the network.
- Complete the rest of the installation by following the instructions on the screen.
- Now, you can print and scan wirelessly from your computer.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 USB Connection
Consider the guidelines given below to set up the HP scanner using a USB cable.
- Download the printer software from the manufacturer’s site.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Once the installer launches, agree to the terms and conditions to proceed.
- Do according to the prompts displayed on the screen.
- When prompted, choose the connection type as USB and connect a USB cable between the 123.hp.com/dj4155 and your computer.
- Continue with the rest of the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, print a test page to verify the setup.