- HP Officejet 4632 Airprint Setup
- Hp Officejet 4632 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 4632 Software download
- HP Officejet 4632 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet 4632 drivers windows 10
- HP Officejet 4632 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet 4632 printer driver download
- HP Officejet 4632 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 4632
- HP Officejet 4632 User manual
123 HP Officejet 4632 Driver And Wireless Installation
123 HP Officejet 4632 Printer Driver Installation:
After successfully connecting your 123 HP Officejet 4632 printer to the wireless network, follow the steps below to start the printer driver installation. Have your USB cable handy and connect it when prompted during the installation.
Officejet 4632 – Setup and driver installation:
- The software for 123 HP setup officejet 4632 Driver is available at 123.hp.com/oj4632
- Enter your printer model on the search tab displayed and click Begin.
- Click Download.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded and start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process.
- Now return to 123.hp.com/officejet 4632 on your browser to complete your printer registration and activation.
NOTE : When you save settings in the HP 4632 Scan software, the settings are automatically transferred to the printer control panel, provided the computer is connected to the printer.
HP Officejet 4632 Wireless Setup:
Before setting up your printer to a wireless network, make sure you have the following:
- A wireless network and a computer connected to it
- Your network name which is the SSID and the password
- A broadband Internet access
- A printer capable of wireless connection
- An USB cable
- The printer, router and the computer should all be switched on.
- The computer should be connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
- The printer should be placed near the computer during installation.
- Any USB or Ethernet cables should be disconnected from the printer.
Connecting the 123 hp officejet 4632 printer to the wireless network:
- On the printer control panel press the Wireless icon and select Wireless Printer Setup.
- Scroll down and select your network name from the list displayed. If it is not displayed then enter it manually.
- If prompted with the WEP or WPA Key, enter it and press OK.
123 HP Officejet 4632 Printer Cartridges And Wireless Scanner Settings
Ink cartridge installation
The ink cartridges for your printer are shipped along with it. Now follow the steps below for proper installation of these ink cartridges on your printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, by raising it until it locks into place.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its packing. Do not touch the black plastic on it.
- Now wait till the ink cartridge carrier on the printer is idle and silent.
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the copper colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot. Hold the ink cartridge by its sides and press it forward until it snaps into its place.
- Repeat the previous steps to install the other ink cartridge. Close the ink cartridge access door.
NOTE : The color ink cartridge should be on the left, and the black ink cartridge on the right.
HP 4632 Printer scanner settings
HP Printer scanner settings can be changed from the printer control panel, or from the computer. To change scanner settings from software:
- Open the 123 HP OJ 4632 software.
- Click the option Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select the shortcut for scanning on the left of your scan dialogue box.
- Select the preferences of your scan from this dialogue box.
- Select Required Page Size: Letter, legal, 10×15 cm (4×6 inch) or custom.
- Select the Color Mode: Color, black and white or grayscale.
- Select the destination for your document: Local or email.
- Resolution: 200 dpi, 300 dpi or 1200 dpi.
- OCR Language.
- Destination: you could choose a specific default scan destination.
- Click the Save Settings icon to save your settings.
HP Officejet 4632 Printer Settings And Troubleshooting
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
An array of driver software is made available by Windows and HP, from which you can choose depending on the printer model. The driver downloads available from HP are:
- Full featured Driver Download and
- Basic Driver Download
- Switch OFF the 123 hp officejet 4632 printer.
- There’s an access door behind the printer’s body, remove it.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and snap it into place.
- Switch ON the printer.
- Right-click on the printer icon in the Taskbar, and select Services.
- Click Service this device.
- Select the Configuration tab and click Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module.
- Click APPLY.
- Click on the printer icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right click on this icon and select Open All Active Printers.
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right click on it. Click CANCEL
- When prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.
The Basic driver is smaller in size and can be quickly downloaded. But, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver, as in a multi- function printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Print using the two-sided printing accessory:
HP DeskJet comes with a two sided printing accessory that helps you print on both sides of the paper automatically. Without this accessory, you have to manually change the paper .
Configuring your Windows system:
The printing accessory can be automatically enabled during the 123 HP OJ printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when prompted ‘Do you have a two-sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Taskbar.
123 HP Officejet 4632 FAQ’s
Why can’t I print from my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a 123 hp officejet 4632 printer that supports AirPrint. Many of the older models of printers, do not support AirPrint. In this case, download Handy Print, an application that lets you print from your Apple device, to a printer not supporting AirPrint. To print from an Android device, use Google Cloud Print.
How to cancel a print job from the computer?
To cancel a print job from your Windows computer
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.