HP Officejet 3830 Setup AiO Support
- Officejet 3830 Airprint Setup
- Officejet 3830 Printer Troubleshooting
- Officejet 3830 Software download
- Officejet 3830 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- Officejet 3830 drivers windows 10
- Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
- Officejet 3830 printer driver download
- 123 Officejet 3830 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 3830
- 123 HP Officejet 3830 User manual
How to Print from Android Phone via wifi direct
- The latest version of HP Officejet 3830 Setup Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service should be installed on your Android device. These plugins can be downloaded from the Google play store or any other Android app supplier.
- From your printer HP Officejet 3830 Setup, switch on Wi-Fi Direct
- For printers that come with a control panel, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon to display the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- For printers that do not have a control panel, press on the Information button to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- If the printer does not come with an Information button, then press the Resume button and keep it pressed for 2 seconds to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- Choose Automatic to print without using a password. Choose Manual to confirm the print job or to use a password.
- Touch Settings > Wi-Fi on your Android device and ensure that is in On mode.
- Open the document or photo that you would like to print and touch Print from the app menu. Alternatively, you can use the Share option from an option to forward the content to the print plugin
- Ensure that the correct printer name is shown as your printer on the print plugin settings screen. If another printer name is displayed, touch the name to show the available list of printers and then choose your printer name.
- Touch Print.
HP Officejet 3830 Setup Technical Support
HP Officejet 3830 Scan to Computer (Mac)
Using HP 3830 Scan Software
Step 1 : Find out whether HP OJ 3830 scan has been installed on the Mac
- Open Finder and under the top menu bar, click on Go. Now click on Applications.
- Locate HP Scan by double-clicking on the HP folder.
- If 123 HP Officejet 3830 scan is available in the list, then double-click and open the application and proceed to the next step
- If HP Scan is not available in this list, then you can call our technical support who will offer further guidance and support.
Step 2 : Scanning a photo or document
- The photo or document should be placed print side down on the scanner bed and then the scanner lid should be closed
- Under the HP 3830 Scan window, click on Scan
- Choose your printer in the Scanner menu, then choose a scan job type under the Presets menu
- Click on the down arrow to view and modify scan orientation, color and quality settings.
- Click on continue. The printer will scan the item.
- Click on Add or Scan Next Item to scan additional media or click on Done
- Click on the thumbnail of the scanned image for displaying it in the main preview window.
- Click on Edit to straighten the scan, adjust colors or crop the size.
- Click on Send in the bottom right of the window to save the scans to a folder in the Mac. Then, click on Folder
- In the displayed window, click on the Where menu to browse the folder and save the image. Then, click on Save.
123.hp.com/oj3830 Troubleshooting Support
How to fix Print Job Struck in Queue?
Step 1 : Check connection between the computer and the HP Officejet 3830 Setup (connectivity)
Step 2 : Check for multiple printers with identical names
- Click on the Apple menu icon and then click on System Preferences
- Click on Print and Scan, Printers and Scanners or Print and Fax
- Inspect the list of devices in the Printers and Scanners window. Ideally, there must be only one printer queue name in the list for every printer used by the computer
- If there is only one printer name listed, then go to the next step
- If multiple printer queue are available for the same printer, then clear all the printers by choosing them and clicking on the minus button. Only leave the printer in the list that matches with your printer.
Step 3 : Existing print queue should be deleted and the printer should be added
From the list of printers, remove the printer queue. Then, add it again. Doing this produces a new printing session.
- Ensure that the computer is connected to the Internet
- Within the Printers list, click your 123.hp.com/oj3830 and click on the Minus button to delete the same
- Click on the Add button
- Choose the name of your printer from the Printer list and click on Add to add the printer. Don’t choose an HP 3830 Fax driver.
- Click on Print Using… and then choose the name of your printer.
- Your new printer queue will be shown in the Printers list with an idle status.
- Try to print again..
- If the printer is able to print now, then stop troubleshooting
- Proceed to the next step if the error recurs
Step 4 : Resetting the Officejet 3830 printer
- Ensure that the printer is idle and does note make any sound before proceeding further
- While the printer is switched on, detach the power cord from the back of the 3830 printer.
- The power cord should be plugged back into the wall outlet
- Please wait at least for 15 seconds
- The power cord should be plugged back into the power socket
- Attach the power cord to the back of the printer
- If the printer does not get switched on automatically, then press the Power button to switch it on
Step 5 : Resetting the print system of HP Officejet 3830 Setup
- Click on Reset printing system by right-clicking on the Printers list
- In the confirmation window, click on Reset
- Input the admin user name and password and click on OK
- Add printer to the list as done previously
- Try printing again. If the problem persists, you have to service the printer.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.