- HP Deskjet 3512 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 3512 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Deskjet 3512 Software download
- HP Deskjet 3512 drivers
- HP Deskjet 3512 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3512 Driver Download
- HP eprint Deskjet 3512
- HP Deskjet 3512 Manual
HP Deskjet 3512 Driver installation for Mac
How can your printer work without the driver and software? It is impossible to perform even the basic task on your printer. Install the suitable driver and software for your printer. Create a print queue on your Mac device to install the printer driver through Apple Software Update. Make use of the instructions which are given below to install the driver on your Mac device.
- Tap the Apple menu and then choose the System Preferences option.
- According to your operating system, select Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners.
- Verify if your printer name displays in the Printers list. Exclude and include the printer to check communication and to ensure that the driver is installed properly.
- Select your printer’s name and then tap the minus sign to remove the printer from the list.
- After removing the printer from the list, tap on the plus sign, select Add Printer or Scanner, choose your printer’s name and then move to the next step.
- Connect the printer and the Mac device via a Wired network or Wireless network connection.
- Select the Use or Print using menu and then choose your printer’s name.
- Choose the Generic driver option to get limited functionality from your printer.
- Select Add to add the printer to the list. Get directed to our website and download the printer driver and software.
- It is advisable to download the latest driver and software for your printer.
- Prior to installing the driver, check the downloaded file type. For Mac OS, you need to download the .dmg file type. Install it based on the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Once you’re done, print a document or photo to check the printer’s performance.
- If the printer prints a document successfully, start to print the print job.
- To get more information, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
123.hp.com/dj3512 Driver installation for Windows
Without the driver and software, your printer will not function. Install the suitable driver and software for your printer and then start printing your documents. If you need a printer with full functionality, install the latest printer driver and software. Make use of the procedures which are listed below to install the driver on your Windows computer.
- Tap the Windows button on your keyboard and then find change device installation. Choose Change Device installation settings Control panel setting from the list of results.
- Choose the Yes option and then select Save Changes. Link your HP Deskjet 3512 printer to the computer via a USB cable or through a local network connection.
- For USB connection: Ensure that your computer is powered on and linked to the Internet.
- Power up the printer. Link a USB cable to the USB port on the posterior side of the printer and then to the system.
- In case a Found new hardware window displays, use the prompts to install the printer driver and then attempt to print a test document.
- For Wireless connection: Link the printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard option or connect the printer with a wireless router that supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- In case your printer has a touch or text navigation control panel, link using Wireless Setup Wizard.
- For Wired connection: Power up the HP Deskjet 3512 printer. Take off any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the posterior side of the printer.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer’s port and then link the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub.
- Go to our website, download the updated driver and software for your printer.
- Look for devices in Windows and then select Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- Select Add a printer. Choose your printer from the list and then click Next.
- Use the on-screen instructions to install the driver and software on your Windows computer.
- Try to print a sample document using your printer to check its performance.
HP Deskjet 3512 Slow Printing for Windows
If you find that the print speed is slower than you expected, use the tips which are provided below to make your printer ready to print your document and photo.
- Rebooting the printer might resolve some types of slow printing issues.
- Verify the printer driver settings. In some cases, choosing certain paper types or quality might slow down the printer’s speed.
- Find Printers from Windows and then select Devices and Printers from the list of results.
- Double-click your printer icon and then double-click Set Preferences.
- From the paper type area, ensure Plain Paper is chosen. In the Quality Settings area, make sure Draft or Normal mode is selected.
- Select Ok or Apply to verify the changes. Try to print a sample document. In case the issue still exists, move to the next step.
- Exclude the printer driver and software using the tool which you might find in Windows Programs and Features.
- In case your printer has been connected to the computer via a USB cable, unplug the cable from the printer.
- Find Programs and Features in Windows, select Programs and Features from the list of results.
- Choose your printer name, select Uninstall or Yes from the list of installed programs.
- Use the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the software removal successfully.
- Reboot the computer. Get directed to our website, download the latest driver and software for your printer.
- Install it by following the instructions displayed on the screen. Attempt to print a test document. If the issue still arises, continue to the next step.
- It is advisable to update the firmware for your printer regularly. Ensure that you do not power off the printer or system while the firmware update is in process.
- Check the network status of your printer and the computer.
- For more information, consult our technical experts on the toll-free number.
123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third-party products. The products, images, brands, and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.