- HP Envy 5665 Airprint Setup
- Hp Envy 5665 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 5665 Software download
- HP Envy 5665 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Envy 5665 drivers windows 10
- HP Envy 5665 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5665 printer driver download
- HP Envy 5665 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 5665
- HP Envy 5665 User manual
Installing 123 HP Envy 5665 Scan software/driver
- Switch on your 123 HP Envy 5665
- If your computer is connected to the printer through a USB cable, then disconnect the cable
- Go to the HP drivers page and then choose a method to select your printer model, if required.
- Under Driver Software, proceed as per the instructions displayed on the screen
- If a full feature software and driver is displayed, then click on download and proceed to the next step
- In the Printers list that is displayed, click on 123 HP Setup Envy 5665.
- If Installing for software for Mac OS X is displayed, then it means that the driver is available only through the Apple Software Update feature. Go ahead with installation of the driver and then try scanning with HP Easy Scan or Image Capture
- The installer will prompt you to add the printer on the Enable Printing screen. Then click on Add Printer. You will see the Add window opening.
- Click on the Use menu, choose the name of the printer in the pop-menu that is displayed. Then click on Add,
- Proceed as per the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
HP 5665 Printer Settings And Troubleshooting
123 HP Envy 5665 Printer Troubleshooting:
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
An array of driver software is made available by Windows and HP, from which you can choose depending on the printer model. The driver downloads available from HP are:
- Full featured Driver Download and
- Basic Driver Download
The Basic driver is smaller in size and can be quickly downloaded. But, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver, as in a multi- function printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
HP Printer Settings:
Print using the two-sided printing accessory:
HP DeskJet comes with a two sided printing accessory that helps you print on both sides of the paper automatically. Without this accessory, you have to manually change the paper .
- Switch OFF the printer.
- There’s an access door behind the printer’s body, remove it.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and snap it into place.
- Switch ON the printer.
Configuring HP 5665 Windows system:
The printing accessory can be automatically enabled during the printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when prompted ‘Do you have a two sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Taskbar.
- Right-click on the printer icon in the Taskbar,and select Services.
- Click Service this device.
- Select the Configuration tab and click Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module.
- Click APPLY.
Setting up a Wi-Fi Direct 5665 printer on a Windows 8.1/Windows 10 computer – Support
- Ensure that the print driver is installed in your laptop or computer
- Switch on Wi-Fi Direct in 123 HP Envy 5665
- For printers that come with a control panel, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon to display the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- For printers that do not have a control panel, press on the Information button to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- If the printer does not come with an Information button, then press the Resume button and keep it pressed for 2 seconds to start printing a report that gives the Wi-Fi Direct password and name
- In your computer, do a search for Devices and Printer and click on the same in the results
- Click on Add a Device, choose your printer model name from given list of printers and then click on Next.
- Enter the PIN code when you are prompted by the Add a Device wizard on the computer. Then, click on Next to finish the setup.
DISCLAIMER : 123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.123.hp.com/envy5665