- HP Envy 5547 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 5547 Troubleshooting Guide
- HP Envy 5547 Software download
- HP Envy 5547 drivers
- HP Envy 5547 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5547 Driver Download
- HP eprint Envy 5547
- HP Envy 5547 Manual
123.hp.com/Envy 5547 – Scanning from the control panel
To scan from the control panel, ensure that your computer has been installed with HP 5547 software,place the document/photo into the scanner and the scan button should be pressed on control panel of the 123.hp.com/Envy 5547
Step 1: Loading the document or photo to be scanned,
- Switch on the 123 HP Envy 5547 printer
- The photo or document to be scanned should be loaded into the Envy 5547 Printer
If you make a scan, copy or fax and find that the printed output has color bands or vertical lines
Step 2:Scanning the photo/document
- Tap on Scan in the printer control panel and tap on the computer in which you are going to save the scan
- Choose a scanning option that matches the picture or document that you are going to scan
- Tap on OK in the panel
The 123.hp.com/Envy 5547 then scans the media, and saves it in the preferred destination as specified.
Lines or Bands in Faxes, Copies or Scans
If you make a scan, copy or fax and find that the printed output has color bands or vertical lines,
Step 1: Confirming that the issue is not printing-related
- The steps outlined below resolve color band and lines when copying, scanning or faxing only.
- If bands or lines occur when printing, then do not proceed as per the instructions given below.
- If bands or lines are found when copying, scanning or faxing, then proceed as per the steps given below.
Step 2: Cleaning the external scanner components
- Smudges, debris, dust or fingerprints under the scanner lid, on the scanner glass or in the document feeding slot may cause color bands and lines. These components should be cleaned with soft cloth sprayed with glass cleaner.
Step 3: Resetting the printer
Resetting the printer may result in forcing some types of scanners to calibrate which might solve the issue.
- Clear any items from the ADF and scanner glass and close the lid of the scanner.
- While the printer is switched on, the printer cord should be disconnected from the printer and from power strip or wall outlet.
- Please wait for at least 15 seconds
- The power cord should be plugged back into the wall outlet
- The power cord should be reconnected to the printer
- Now check the output again by scanning, copying or faxing. If the problem recurs, then proceed to the next step
Step 4: Servicing the printer
- Service or replace the printer if you followed all the steps given above. Alternatively, you can speak to our expert technical support to resolve the issue for you.
Changing Scan settings of HP Envy 5547 – For Win OS
- Go to HP Envy 5547 folder among your list of installed programs in your system
- Click on your printer. The printer software opens
- Click on the option Scan a Document or Photo
- Choose your preferences, for eg. Color Mode, Destination, Page Size etc.
- After you are finished, click on Save settings to save your preferences
Changing Scan settings Envy 5547 – For OS X
- Click on the Apple icon in the menu bar
- Go to System Preferences
- Click either Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan
- Click on HP Envy 5547 printer and choose Open Print Queue
- Click on either Printer Setup or Settings, click on Open Printer Utility
- Click on Scan to Computer.
- Click on Edit Scan Tasks
- Click Show Details. You will see a list of scan settings displayed like Presets, Scan to, Type etc.
- Click on Presets and choose Save As
- Input a name for your new preset, click on OK. Your new preset is now saved and be chosen for later use within HP Scan.
- Close the Preferences window.
Installing Envy 5547 Scan software / scan driver
- Switch on your 123 HP Envy 5547
- If your computer is connected to the printer through a USB cable, then disconnect the cable
- Go to the HP drivers page and then choose a method to select your printer model, if required.
- Under Driver Software, proceed as per the instructions displayed on the screen
- If a full feature software and driver is displayed, then click on download and proceed to the next step
- In the Printers list that is displayed, click on HP 5547 Envy Printer.
- If Installing for software for Mac OS X is displayed, then it means that the driver is available only through the Apple Software Update feature. Go ahead with installation of the driver and then try scanning with HP Easy Scan or Image Capture
- The installer will prompt you to add the printer on the Enable Printing screen. Then click on Add Printer. You will see the Add window opening.
- Click on the Use menu, choose the name of the printer in the pop-menu that is displayed. Then click on Add,
- Proceed as per the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
HP Envy 5547 Printer Settings And Troubleshooting
HP 5547 Printer Troubleshooting:
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
A wide variety of driver software is available from Windows and HP, from which you can choose based on the printer model. The driver downloads that HP provides are:
- Full featured 123 HP setup envy 5547 Driver Download &
- Basic Driver Download
Basic driver software is smaller in size and can be easily downloaded. But, we recommended downloading the Full Feature Driver, as in an all-in-one printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows):
When you print consecutively, Print job stuck in queue and the print job cannot be cancelled or deleted. Clicking cancel while the print stuck in the queue, does nothing. This printing issue can occur due to many reasons such as power outages, print job spooling process etc
HP Envy 5547 Printer Settings:
Print using the two-sided printing accessory:
123 hp setup envy 5547 comes with a two sided printing accessory that enables you to print on both sides of the paper (double-sided printing). Without this accessory, you will be required to manually change the paper.
- The printer should be switched off
- Open the access door behind the printer’s body.
- Insert the two- sided printing accessory and set it into place.
- The printer should be switched on
Configuring your Windows system:
The printing accessory will be automatically enabled during the process of printer software installation. During the installation process select YES when faced with the prompt message ‘Do you have a two sided printing module’?
Another method of enabling this accessory is through the Task-bar.
- Select Services by right-clicking on the printer icon in the Task-bar
- Click Service this device.
- Choose the Configuration tab and click on Automatic Two-Sided Printing Module.
- Click APPLY.
123 HP Envy 5547 FAQ’s
Why can’t I print from my tablet?
To print from your iPad or any other Apple product, you need a printer that supports AirPrint. A lot of the older models of printers, do not support AirPrint. In this case, download Handy Print, an application that lets you print from your Apple device, to a printer not supporting AirPrint. To print from an Android device, use Google Cloud Print.
Envy 5547 Printer Cancel Print Job ?
Cancel Print Job Windows 10
- Click on the 123 hp envy 5547 setup icon that appears on the Notification area, when you start printing.
- Right click on the printer icon and Open All Active Printers option should be selected
- Select the print job you want to cancel, and right click it. Then Click CANCEL
- If prompted, click YES and cancel the job.
How to cancel the print job from the Control Panel?
- On your Windows system, open the Control Panel.
- Open Devices and Printers, and double click on the icon of the printer that is printing.
- Now double click on See What’s Printing.
- Right click on the print job you want to end, and click CANCEL.
- If prompted, click YES.
DISCLAIMER : 123hpcom.co is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.123.hp.com/envy 5547